Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!
    Last edited by MonicaL; 05 May 2014, 01:11 PM.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

So, that thing you did last night...
      Which one?
      You know.. that one.
      Oh, that one. *grin* Yes?
      can you do it again tonight?
      for you, milacku, always.

(how's that? )
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Got my copy of Beast of Bottomless Lake today! *Squeee!* Now I just need some uninterrupted time to watch.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

A little Tabula Rasa to start the day....

sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

I watched Tabula Rasa about 5 million times about a month ago for a chapter in a fic. Loved watching all the Radek parts!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Think I need to watch this ep, too looks like some nice pics from it there

Comment

He's so fierce in Tabula Rasa, yet still wants to help people. Adorable Radek.

That was a difficult time for me. Brought back memories from living behind the Iron Curtain.
                Last edited by MonicaL; 06 May 2014, 05:34 PM.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                  Think I need to watch this ep, too looks like some nice pics from it there
                  It's always a great ep to watch! There are some terrific Radek moments in it!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I watched Tabula Rasa about 5 million times about a month ago for a chapter in a fic. Loved watching all the Radek parts!
                    The Radek parts make it what it is!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

There's always Pajus' version of Tabula Rasa with Radek's metal pole changed to a lightsaber!

sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Wonder what they are talking about? Ever? What do you think?
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Give me a minute. I've got a general idea, but I need to flesh it out.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I hereby declare today Trinity Wednesday!

Work, you blasted machine!!

Oh. Well, that's explains why you wouldn't work. *sigh*

Here comes Lizzie.... *drool*

Yes, it's true. I do have the cutest smile on Atlantis.
                            Last edited by MonicaL; 07 May 2014, 05:56 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Give me strength to deal with arrogant McKay.

(thinking to himself) She's so hot when she's in take charge mode. I could watch her all day!

Why do I have to fix the sewage system?!? Send Kavanagh!

*thinks* I win the pool! I knew Sheppard & McKay had something going on!!
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

And my favorite Trinity pic.... *drool* Come here, Radek, and let me give you a nice massage while you tell me your troubles....

Last edited by MonicaL; 07 May 2014, 09:00 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X