No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, whenever in doubt, IMDB him out. They have a list of everything just about every actor has ever been in tv and movie wise (NOT plays, theater, commercials, public announcements, and the like). They also have trivia, quotes, and more. If you've never been there, you'll love it. Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/ Then just type David Nykl into the search and hit "Go." It also works for shows or characters. Give it a whirl.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, if Welsh Rarebit gives people strange dreams, I wonder what kind of saucy dreams Czech Bunny Boy will give you ladies tonight! (I can't necessarily point at David for starting it, but it certainly wasn't me. *looks innocent* That's my excuse and sticking to it.)
      sigpic

Comment

I've occasionally seen commercials listed before. Not often though.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I check IMDB out on a regular basis and expecting that to be the main source of information concerning some of David's work now that SGA is cancelled, no SGA movie and he's not so great about updating his blog though he has been good about letting us know about stuff on the web, movies or TV just not sure how long it's all going to continue.

Can we fans help it if our main *thunk* likes to enjoy being out of cell phone range!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

runs around screaming with excitement!!!! The Beast of Bottomless Lake arrived in the post last night while I was at work!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! And now I have to work again so I can't watch it yet! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

#canyoutellimexcited?

Comment

Ah, so that's your excited face huh? Ok. (Just kidding.) Good for you. Let us know how you like it.
              sigpic

Comment

That's awesome Nayari!! Nothing like having a Nykl package waiting for ya after a long day at work/school. *smirks* You're not that excited are ya? hehe Hmm...I'm thinking I might have to buy BoBL for my birthday next month. Course it'd be awesome if I had a David Nykl BoBL head doll to go with it. hehe More Czech shots please!!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did anyone else have a cheeky thought when I typed about "having a Nykl package waiting for ya..."? lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  P.S. Did anyone else have a cheeky thought when I typed about "having a Nykl package waiting for ya..."? lol
                  I plead guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                    runs around screaming with excitement!!!! The Beast of Bottomless Lake arrived in the post last night while I was at work!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! And now I have to work again so I can't watch it yet! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

#canyoutellimexcited?
                    *High Five* You may have to watch it more than once. The fan girl mode is the first one. The second time you can watch with a more practical eye!

That wait is a pain...it drove me nuts until I finally got to watch 'TBoBL'.

Let me know what you think!

Looking forward to discussing some of the finer points of the movie!

Yeah, right; like I can get the image that Criminsonravenwolf just put into my head out of my head to be able to discuss the finer points!
                    sigpic

Comment

*cheeky grin* What image would that be Rosehawk? I was merely asking about Nykl packages waiting for ya after a hard day. *smirks* Yeah that sounded almost bawdy. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Well the Czech Bunny Boy can nibble on my greens whenever he wants. lol Yup I'm a cheeky sheila tonight. Hmm...or would this male bunny be named The Hawt Nykl Bunny? hehe Yeah and the HNB kinda reminds me of the energizer bunny since David's always appears so hyper during his Q&A sessions. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay Narayi - have you watched "The Beast..." yet??????
                          sigpic

Comment

Narayi - where are you??? I've been waiting with anticipation on how well you liked "The Beast of Bottomless Lake".

And the Beast goes on....
                            sigpic

Comment

The DVD is ordered

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                                The DVD is ordered
                                Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X