No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Nah, you're not an interloper. Stop back any time. And thanks for the piccies! Always a pleasure to see.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeRocks View Post
      Hi guys! A bit of an interloper from the John Sheppard threads, but though you might like some piccies of David from Chevron 7.5. Lovely man. Met him twice now and he's very charming.
      Thanks JoeRocks! The pics are great. Thanks for stopping by and sharing!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 January 2011, 03:00 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Okay, where I am living, we are in the mist of a pretty bad snow storm and I got to go out and shovel. Need some Zelenka to keep me warm!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Just what I needed. Mr. all-powerful-replicator-leader isn't exactly snuggle material >_>
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 December 2010, 03:51 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

From 2008.

From 2009.

Both photos from David Nykl's blog.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Notice David (N)'s expression hasn't changed. Hmmmm.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Notice David (N)'s expression hasn't changed. Hmmmm.
                Well, he is always getting compared to McKay, probably gets a bit tiring after awhile!

Originally posted by ReplicatorFifth
                Just what I needed. Mr. all-powerful-replicator-leader isn't exactly snuggle material >_>
                LOL. I would think that Radek would be a bit more snuggle worthy!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 December 2010, 03:59 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

But I love Radek waaay more than Rodney.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Well, he is always getting compared to McKay, probably gets a bit tiring after awhile!
                    I just figured he has the same reaction to whatever Rodney's doing because Rodney's always up to the same schenanegans.

LOL. I would think that Radek would be a bit more snuggle worthy!
                    Hmmm, he does look rather cuddly, doesn't he. Good teddy bear material that one. *nods sagely trying to look indescriminant and unbiased yet failing miserably*

P.S. And David just so you know, there is no comparison!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                      I just figured he has the same reaction to whatever Rodney's doing because Rodney's always up to the same schenanegans.
                      Yep, not to hard to tell what Radek's thinking when McKay's around!

Originally posted by Hiccups
                      Hmmm, he does look rather cuddly, doesn't he. Good teddy bear material that one. *nods sagely trying to look indescriminant and unbiased yet failing miserably*

P.S. And David just so you know, there is no comparison!
                      Quite cuddly indeed!
                      sigpic

Comment

He looks so much more refined in those pictures then Rodney... maybe its just me . and the expression is obviously because rodney is always so mean to him

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                          He looks so much more refined in those pictures then Rodney... maybe its just me .
                          It's probably because a silly fan girl picked the pictures!

and the expression is obviously because rodney is always so mean to him
                          Rodney is an equal opportunity meanie!

and Radek's expression with Rodney are just priceless!

Spoiler:

OMG, there's two Rodney's!

sigpic

Comment

*cries* Why do we never get two Radeks!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's probably because a silly fan girl picked the pictures!

Rodney is an equal opportunity meanie!

and Radek's expression with Rodney are just priceless!

Spoiler:
                              [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/ZelenkaDD.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/critical_mass9631.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/Zelenka1-1.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/ZelenkaGG.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/firststrike05301.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/firststrike05181.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/Zelenka308_16.jpg[/IM
                              OMG, there's two Rodney's!

It like he knows that his fan girls are watching avidly Love that look in the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                *cries* Why do we never get two Radeks!
                                Probably because tptb would think that there were be so much cuteness that this Galaxy and the Pegasus just couldn't handle it all!

Originally posted by ReplicatorFifth
                                It like he knows that his fan girls are watching avidly Love that look in the first one.
                                LOL. Well aren't we!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X