Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Poor Radek! I'm sure you fangirls would volunteer to glue his hair back on. I do have one question (sorry, a few questions really) Crw, did he have to remove his eyebrows and head of hair or just what was covered by the suit? Did the suit cover his head? Just curious. Oh, and it's nice to see he was so well received and got compliments and a kiss out of it.
    sigpic

Comment

Crimisonravenwolf, I'll have to read it closer when I get back home. Looks cute! Man I need a Zelenka fix and I am at a location where I can't put in a DVD..Aghhhhhhhhhh At least I have a great imagination!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* No,Hiccups,Radek didn't have to shave off his eyebrows or the hair on top of his head but poor Radek's body hair had to go. hehe I never envisioned the suit covering Radek's head to be honest (I was channeling Mork and Mindy at the time) so Radek's 'Mad Scientist Hair' remains intact. Rosehawk,hope ya get a giggle outta it. I snickered the whole time while I was writing it. *waves cheekily at David should he be lurking about* I blame my cheeky writing on your awesome space genius,Radek Zelenka and you Mr. Nykl, for bringing such a cool character onto my screen...course the cheeky monkeys on this thread have their part in the hilarity too. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

very nice CRW, im trying to figure out who the raven haired beauty is
          sigpic

Comment

yay

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *smirks* No,Hiccups,Radek didn't have to shave off his eyebrows or the hair on top of his head but poor Radek's body hair had to go. hehe I never envisioned the suit covering Radek's head to be honest (I was channeling Mork and Mindy at the time) so Radek's 'Mad Scientist Hair' remains intact. Rosehawk,hope ya get a giggle outta it. I snickered the whole time while I was writing it. *waves cheekily at David should he be lurking about* I blame my cheeky writing on your awesome space genius,Radek Zelenka and you Mr. Nykl, for bringing such a cool character onto my screen...course the cheeky monkeys on this thread have their part in the hilarity too. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              LOL, that was a fun read Crimsonravenwolf. I was grinning the whole time! Hairless Radek indeed, well partially hairless!
              sigpic

Comment

Glad ya had a giggle outta my little tale. Hoperfully David got a chuckle outta it too. lol Now
                maybe some brave soul would translate the rest of the sentences to give the story that special Czech touch. More Czech shots please!! Wooooohooooo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

yes where are the czech shots?!! haven't seen any for a really long time.

Comment

Enjoy. RL's been keeping me a tad bit busy.....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks RH! I was going to post some last night, but I was just too tired. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old wearing me out all day. (And I love every minute of it btw. ) So, sorry guys. How about some now?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Need something to make me smile so I'm watching some Zelenka episodes!

Just love it when he tells his boss (Weir) "to stop talking please". Not many can do that with their bosses! And then he gives that cute little smile!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, you must have been watching 38 Minutes! He does have some good facial expressions in that one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, watched Suspicion too last night. I forgot how cute Zelenka and McKay were in the puddle jumper together. That's the scene that really shows you where their relationship was headed. Zelenka's talking and McKay is being, well McKay.
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves tiredly from the floor* M'fine. Wicked pix blew up my brain cell. Great pix to fall asleep to...thanks gang!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X