No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true, so true.....I'm going to look at my Tao of Rodney pics now!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Rosehawk,are ya trying to confirm whether David's got some Yeti in his body of work? lol *offers profuse apologies to David* David,I'm merely having fun with a fictional character. I in no way think you have either Yeti or Furling in your body of work. Although the thought of a Yuppie Yeti driving a Prius in Vancouver was inspired by a late night,no sleep,pix of your fictional character wearing a Yuppie Vest,and my very active imagination. Yeah,that's actually true although the cheeky monkeys on this thread contributed to my cheekiness. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Bria!! Feel free to kick back with the rest of us nutters and admire David's body of work. *smirks* That sounds cheeky every time I type it. *points to David* He started it. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            You know, just because they are call Furlings, doesn't mean they have fur!
            But the name alone makes them sound cute, doesn't it? And David is definitely cute.
            sigpic

Comment

*waves* Howdy Hiccups!! You're right...David's definitely cute...adorable really. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                But the name alone makes them sound cute, doesn't it? And David is definitely cute.
                So true, so true!
                sigpic

Comment

A pic from David's Voodoo movie!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3531244032/tt1656810
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks interesting! Thanks RH.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic Rosehawk! David's character looks scared crapless. hehe Hmm...I kinda like David in a suit. *high fives David for his great body of work* Wait a second...Nykl suits sounds like a great clothing line doesn't it? I feel another commercial coming on..."Nykl suits-great styles,cuts,and prices!! Nykl suits covers them all-large or small,tall or petite,we have the Nykl suit just for you! Call today for your personal fitting 1-800-NYKL-FIT!!" *cheeky grin* I hope if David's lurking about,he has a giggle at our antics. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Do we know when David's Voodoo debuts?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Wicked pic Rosehawk! David's character looks scared crapless. hehe Hmm...I kinda like David in a suit. *high fives David for his great body of work* Wait a second...Nykl suits sounds like a great clothing line doesn't it? I feel another commercial coming on..."Nykl suits-great styles,cuts,and prices!! Nykl suits covers them all-large or small,tall or petite,we have the Nykl suit just for you! Call today for your personal fitting 1-800-NYKL-FIT!!" *cheeky grin* I hope if David's lurking about,he has a giggle at our antics. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        LOL.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                        P.S. Do we know when David's Voodoo debuts?
                        It didn't really say and David hasn't mentioned it on his blog. It's a short movie so it will probably only make it to a limited audience. I'm still wishing we could see 'Spare Change' and so far no luck!

*sigh* sometimes it's just plain tough being a fan!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          David provided a link but it went to the London con and not the Budapest one.

Anything you want to share with us, please do! We love to hear about conventions David's been too!
                          Sorry for answering only now, was busy in the last days.

The link to the site I got the info from is: http://networkedblogs.com/4tJnv , but it's in Hungarian and there's nothing new on it, only David Nykl's biography.

If nothing unexpected happens in my life, I'll be there and will take pics if it'll be allowed. I'm not much of a photographer but will share my pics gladly with you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
                            Sorry for answering only now, was busy in the last days.

The link to the site I got the info from is: http://networkedblogs.com/4tJnv , but it's in Hungarian and there's nothing new on it, only David Nykl's biography.

If nothing unexpected happens in my life, I'll be there and will take pics if it'll be allowed. I'm not much of a photographer but will share my pics gladly with you.
                            We'd love if you could share any pics or stories! Thanks for coming back to visit!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey people,
                              I should join you here .. I am from the Czech Republic and what's why I have to support Radek Zelenka here.
                              I like him more then McKay. Not for the fact that he is a fellow Czech, but it is because he isn't so arrogant like Rodney.
                              Even if sometimes Rodney is mur funny.

I really enjoyed Radek's Czech sentences and I was laughing like hell. And his scene with Amanda Tapping in an elevator on Atlantis. Whoa .. it was great.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hello, I will join you.
                                I have to support my fellow Czech David Nykl. I am really proud of him that he played Dr. Zelenka on SGA. I enjoyed every scene where he was. I loved his Czech sentences between many English ones. Even if he was often nasty
                                I have met David Nykl on our Czech small con Festival of Fantasy in Chotebor. He was cute, nice, kind and very funny. He settled small meeting where he told us everything ( ok, not everything ) about the cast and crew and he told us many spoilers about season 4. ( I have met him maybe 4 years ago ). I have a photo of him and my friends. If you want to see it, just tell me and I will send a link.

I really like his humour, his Czech accent in his English ( I have the same accent, because Czech is very hard language and I don't know how to "soften" it. )

It is nice to see that there are people who like him.

( sorry for my English, it isn't my strong side and it isn't my maternal language )

SO David Nykl Rock !!
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X