Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Yeah, I read in an interview that he drinks beer, but beer isn't everyone's... well, you know, cup of tea. Personally, I can't stomach it--or any drink with malt in it. But fortunately, not everyone has my digestive system or personal tastes. I do like a good cup of English Breakfast with toast, and herbal teas are quite nice. (Give me sasparilla any day!) Oh, and let's not forget a tall, cool, refreshing glass of iced tea! Yum!
    Yep David drinks beer, I've seen it at a convention. No big deal.

Zelenka on the other hand seems to probably the one character on Atlantis who probably had the stil the first year they were stranded!

I like Tea, one of my favorites is Earl Gray, I like the ones with lemon too!

It's funny, I love hot tea, really don't care for ice tea too much. Go figure!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

That's just cool that David collects Zelenka/David avatars from various fan forums. Hmm...I'm pretty sure in fanon that Radek has stills hidden all over Atlantis. I don't really fancy tea either hot or cold (a sacrilege in the Deep South) and I don't drink alcohol either. But it's nice to think of Radek as all hot and steamy hence Zelenka Tea. lol Tuesday's over-how's about some Czech shots to celebrate? Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Radek in a sauna. Can you imagine? His glasses would be all steamed up!
        sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hiccups blew up my brain cell with that lovely thought. I volunteer to heat up Radek...um...the sauna. lol And fluff his hair. *smirks* More cheeky Czech thoughts and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Ummmm Hiccups, do you really think Radek would be wearing his glasses in a sauna?????

'course that might be the only thing he's wearing!

Ummmmm Crimsonravewolf, how are you going to fluff hair in a sauna??? He's going to be dripping wet!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hiccups blew up my brain cell with that lovely thought. I volunteer to heat up Radek...um...the sauna. lol And fluff his hair. *smirks* More cheeky Czech thoughts and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              I was afraid that would happen to you as a result. Sorry.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Ummmm Hiccups, do you really think Radek would be wearing his glasses in a sauna?????

'course that might be the only thing he's wearing!

Ummmmm Crimsonravewolf, how are you going to fluff hair in a sauna??? He's going to be dripping wet!
              Naw, I think he would be wearing a towel at least. And I'm sure Crw would enjoy trying to fluff.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Naw, I think he would be wearing a towel at least. And I'm sure Crw would enjoy trying to fluff.
                LOL. Okay, I'm not going to touch that one!

*sneaks off with mind in gutter** errrr, I mean the sauna!
                sigpic

Comment

i volunteer to go in and wipe his glasses, its a dirty job,but someone has to do it
                  sigpic

Comment

You guys crack me up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      i volunteer to go in and wipe his glasses, its a dirty job,but someone has to do it
                      Well, actually in a sauna it would be a clean job!
                      sigpic

Comment

*cheeky grin* I do my best. *points to the lot of you* You guys started it...I just latched on and ran with it. *smirks* I'd fluff Radek's hair with his towel. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *cheeky grin* I do my best. *points to the lot of you* You guys started it...I just latched on and ran with it. *smirks* I'd fluff Radek's hair with his towel. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          OMG then you would have to remove the towel!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes,yes I would. At least Radek would be comfortable...and grinning manically. *smirks* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know, I think he might be a little shy and try to keep the towel. I think that would go along with his cute persona.
                              sigpic

Comment

He may try to keep it but he's up against a fangirl and who do you thinks gonna win? My bets on CRW!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X