No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pix Rosehawk! Great way to kick off the week. Lovely avvie thingie Hiccups!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Wicked Beast pix Rosehawk!! Hopefully we'll see David onscreen again soon. More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Hey RH, I think I've seen that first piccie somewhere else before. Hmmm. What the?

I take a lot of online surveys. One of them asked me why I didn't watch "Dancing with the Stars" more often. I told them and then said that if they had David Nykl on the show, I would be glued to my set and probably have to watch reruns online too. I hope they got the message.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          Hey RH, I think I've seen that first piccie somewhere else before. Hmmm. What the?
          It was in my Radek/David video as an opening shot and David has it on his blog which is where I got it from! It's one of my favorites!

Originally posted by Hiccups
          I take a lot of online surveys. One of them asked me why I didn't watch "Dancing with the Stars" more often. I told them and then said that if they had David Nykl on the show, I would be glued to my set and probably have to watch reruns online too. I hope they got the message.
          Good job Hiccups! David would be so great on "Dance with the Stars". His sense of humor, he can dance - he'd be as entertaining as heck!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

So what kind of dancing can David do? *dodges flying dance shoes* What? My brain cell went boom when you lot mentioned David dancing. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

It says "ballroom dancing" and "tap" on the resume on his website.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hiccups!! Wow,ballroom and tap. No wonder David has great legs. lol *high fives David for his fleet footedness* More Nykl news please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked grumpy Czech shot Ever!! I volunteer to cheer up Radek...it could take all awhile. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Whew....I was getting so Radek deprived!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great Radek picspam Rosehawk!! Hmm...what episode did Radek first appear in? Ain't research fun? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

He first appeared in 38 Minutes where the team got the puddle jumper stuck in the orbiting stargate and John had the Iratus bug gripping his neck.
                          sigpic

Comment

Intellectually, I know that he was first in 38 Minutes. I still can't help but to look for him in Rising. Either when they're leaving through the gate at the beginning or when they're setting up. Like he's going to walk by or something.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Intellectually, I know that he was first in 38 Minutes. I still can't help but to look for him in Rising. Either when they're leaving through the gate at the beginning or when they're setting up. Like he's going to walk by or something.
                              I always see him in Rising, at least in my head!
                              sigpic

Comment

Watching "Before I Sleep" helps put him there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X