Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Good luck with that. David doesn't even attend to his blog on his own website. But we love him anyway.

Radek: Hmm, where can I hide? Blogging is not what I do best. Rodney has many more words to spare!
    Yeah but he does work really hard in responding to fan e-mails.

He has an e-mail link on his website and a few months ago I sent him an appreciation e-mail. I thoroughly enjoy David's portral of Zelenka and his website gave me a chance to thank him for his creative work. I did get a very nice reponse from him about three weeks later, something I really didn't expect so it made me like him that much more.
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 May 2006, 07:27 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
      He has an e-mail link on his website and a few months ago I sent him an appreciation e-mail. I thoroughly enjoy David's portral of Zelenka and his website gave me a chance to thank him for his creative work. I did get a very nice reponse from him about three weeks later, something I really didn't expect so it made me like him that much more.
      I did the same thing. I still have a printout of his response.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        I did the same thing. I still have a printout of his response.
        Yeah, I kept mine too.
        sigpic

Comment

I should see if I have a scan of the pic he autographed for me at the Vancouver con last year...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I should see if I have a scan of the pic he autographed for me at the Vancouver con last year...
            That would be so cool!

I would smilie you but my smiles aren't working at the moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
              Yeah but he does work really hard in responding to fan e-mails.

That's excellent! How nice of him to do that!

I participated in an online chat with him when he was at a Wolf Event. He certainly didn't seem adverse to computer tech. Paul McGillion is always saying how he isn't into that kind of stuff. David Hewlett, David Nykl and Paul are kinda like their characters in that way.

Here's a photo of David at the Wolf SG-10 chat. In the background is Neil Denis, who plays Teal'c's son Rya'c. I'm pretty sure this is from the Wolf website, but I can't find the photo page anymore.

Last edited by watcher652; 04 May 2006, 01:05 AM.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

He does seem like a nice guy judging by what you guys have said

Comment

Well said you two

I do remember someone posting a pic of David in a shower somewhere in the back of beyond

Comment

Ooooh lovely

Comment

He seems lovely.

Comment

It's nice to know that there are some celebs out there that aren't like Posh & Becks

Comment

It's back a few pages on here somewhere I think

Comment

And it's those people from Stargate that are that nice.

Comment

I can't find the pic any where...

*Sulks in a little dark corner*

Comment

I've definatly seen it somewhere, it's not a product of my deranged mind

Comment

Working...
                                X