Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bump*

Comment

I'm surprised the Nykl interview discussion thread isn't more popular. And the interview itself hasn't even been mentioned here?

I'd also like to say that as an American, I find these generalizations about "Americans are homophobic" to be insulting and grossly unfair. I stopped in to see what was being said about the interview, but now I'm thinking I'll be better off in a different thread.

Comment

*eyes thread warily* Hope this place is a little friendlier than the discussion thread. There are yummy pics, ogling, and happy comments, so maybe it is.

Have you guys read the interview yet? Sounds as if we'll have plenty to look forward to in S3. At least from a Zelenka perspective (which is the one that matters).

I'm trying to blackmail persuade D&D into getting Nykl to blog. I think he'd be a fantastic addition to Gateworld. Can you imagine? And knowing David, he'd probably include occasional snippets of Czech for folks to translate for the rest of us poor mono-lingual sods.

Comment

That does sound good for a laugh

Comment

Fair enough it was just an opinion on some folks part

And as for the interview, I've read better and I've read worse, it was ok I suppose

Comment

That'd be too cool if DN came onto gateworld. Thanks Reefgirl for liking my script idea.

Comment

Woah, woah, woah!!!

What is this that I'm hearing about David Nykl and a lobster???

Comment

A lobster????

Comment

Not a problem

I hope to god he doesn't come to Gateworld, all the stuff that's been going on around here and in the Ship thread lately, if he found out about that I'd curl up and die

Comment

I'd just go...Alreet Dave!!!!

Comment

I'd probably go "Oh.............BELGIUM!!!!!"

Comment

Yeah, a lobster.

Comment

Roflmao!!!

:d

Comment

And I am NEVER stuck for a comeback, ask my daughter, although she's as bad as me for getting the last word in

Comment

I really, REALLY don't want to know

Comment

Working...
                                X