Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Double thunk!! Love it Rosehawk!! More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
    I wonder what it would be like to see these two on stage together.

I say Nykl and Hewlett together and they were awesome - one of the best shows I've ever seen and it was only a Q&A.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Did ya see the Davids at a con Rosehawk? Or clips from Youtube? *is curious* hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Did ya see the Davids at a con Rosehawk? Or clips from Youtube? *is curious* hehe }:O
        Actually at a con this past summer. Kate Hewlett came up on stage and joined them. For fans of these actors, this was priceless. It wasn't planned. Nykl was on stage Saturday and Sunday. Hewlett just on Sunday only and Kate wasn't even scheduled to be there. I believe she lives in or near Toronto. David Hewlett was on for about 30 minutes when Nykl came out. The two of them going back and forth was hilarious and funny. Hewlett gave Nykl a warm hug when he joined him on stage. These guys are so different in their personalities, yet they have such great chemistry (and I am not referring to slash) together. It was obvious they also have a mutal respect for each other. After about an hour into the Q&A, someone in line at the mic asked David Nykl how it felt being the more talented David on the show - David Nykl got really excited - like a little kid; he jumped off stage, gave this person a big hug and then brought her on stage - the person was Kate. I don't think she was expecting to get pulled on stage, she seemed a bit nervous. Fans loved it! These three went an extra half hour over so we got two full hours of the David, David and Kate show.

The only thing missing was a duo photo op with both these guys.

Here's a piccie!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
          A funny conversation we just had. We came to the topic Czech fairy tales, and we wondered how Czech princes are called. My sister suggested "Pavel", and I said "No, Czech Princes are called Radek!"

Some pics of Prince Radek of the Laboratory under the cut:
          Spoiler:

Definitely, Prince Radek!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            I wonder what it would be like to see these two on stage together.
            Like this?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDz7JokGXs
            It's not really long enough to get an idea of how they interact onstage, but it was the best I could find.
            "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
            SGA Lionized!
            sigpic
            For the larger version, visit my DA
            I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
            I ship canon. & Keller
            Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Wicked story and pic Rosehawk!! Great pix Mealla!! Thanks for the link Atarah D.! More cheeky or princely Czech pix please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Definitely, Prince Radek!
                Ahhhh, how lovely...Radek our Royal Highness!

Spoiler:

One of David's fans did this for his birthday one year.

Originally posted by Atarah Derek
                Like this?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDz7JokGXs
                It's not really long enough to get an idea of how they interact onstage, but it was the best I could find.
                LOL. I know they had done a convention or two together!
                There's just a really special chemistry with David Nykl and David Hewlett. I so want to see them do some other work together. I was just amazed at how much fun it was to see the two together on stage and not as Radek and Rodney.
                Can you image the three of them on stage together!
                sigpic

Comment

*nods vigorously* That'd be awesome to see the three on stage together. Love the Radek our Royal Highness pic!! More royal,cheeky Czech please!! Wooooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Radek as the look like I am feeling today. Wow, it's been a rough week and it's only Tuesday!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Rosehawk* Sorry to hear you're having a rough week sweetie.
                      More cheeky Czech please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Crimsonravenwolf. I've got a huge presentation on Friday and we had a major snowstorm yesterday so it's hectic - but hey - it's almost the weekend and we still have our lovely Radek!

Paul McGillion is coming to GateCon. Cool - I hope I manage to get a pic with David and Paul together!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic Rosehawk!! Good luck with your presentation on Friday!! Hope ya kick arse!! More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic Rosehawk!! Good luck with your presentation on Friday!! Hope ya kick arse!! More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                            LOL. Thanks. I got volunteered to do two of them now. Oh so lucky me. It's with upper management on some projects I've been working on. Who the heck schedules meetings like this on a Friday afternoon?...like we know that they will be listening. I'm so gonna feel like Radek doing the talking and Rodney is the audience...okay, so it won't be quite that bad.

Think Radek will come over and shovel the snow out of my driveway?

Pics tomorrow, I'm just too tired tonight.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Rosehawk!! Did your presentations go well? Hope so!! More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X