• Show
Clear All

Oh wow that has made this dismal sunday morning much better *drool*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      Oh wow that has made this dismal sunday morning much better *drool*
      Then, have another.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks, I'm enjoying this

Comment

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Deja Vu, didn't we talk about this last week?
            Yeah, it just took me abit longer then the rest of you to get my head wrapped around a "Bad" Zelenka.

Hey Watcher, thanks for the pictures. Just made my day!!!!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
              Yeah, it just took me abit longer then the rest of you to get my head wrapped around a "Bad" Zelenka.

Hey Watcher, thanks for the pictures. Just made my day!!!!
              A few pages back there's a link to a story I wrote about the Mr Hyde part of Radek, called Behind Green Eyes

Comment

A few pages back there's a link to a story I wrote about the Mr Hyde part of Radek, called Behind Green Eyes
                I whole humbly apologize as I hang my head down in shame. It took me a few days to get to read your story.

I just read it yesterday which is when I finally had my home computer all to myself and could spend alot more time on-line.

It's what helped me get my head wrapped around the "Bad" Zelenka.

aagh, the smiles aren't working.........
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I had a feeling you had but I was confused by the Bad Zelenka stuff. Don't mind me it's been a long day

Comment

Radek's first appearance in Atlantis.

"Be quiet, please."

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Oh we've had some fun with that picture in the Weir/Zelenka Ship Thread Caption game

Comment

New GateWorld interview with David. Audio, too!

My kind of guy:

Comment

He sounds like a good laugh

Comment

Hello everyone.

We finally have the internet up and running at home so I can come on here when I want.

I was nodding off to sleep last night when I cam up with this cool Zelenka idea for a new script.

Spoiler:
                            Zelenka and the new character I came up with - Asyra - are testing this cool device in one of the old Ancient labs. The device overloads and explodes, sending them flying across the room. Zelenka and Asyra are stunned for a little while but get back up instantly, like nothing has happened. Meanwhile the ZPM becomes suddenly and mysteriously depleted. As the day goes on some problems occur involving Zelenka and Asyra as they become electrified in multiple situations. They find out that they've both absorbed the ZPM's energy so it is up to McKay and Carson to sort them out.

Erm, simple as that. LOL

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Concerned looks at the long range scanner from the Atlantis Control Room.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X