Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    That was lovely *thunk* you posted, Rosehawk! Nice to come back to.
    Well, when you have such wonderful material to work with!!

Welcome back. It was a tad bit quiet this weekend.

Did you get lots of snow? We got dumped on. My clone was soothing sore muscles for two days!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Well, when you have such wonderful material to work with!!
      Indeed!

Welcome back. It was a tad bit quiet this weekend.

Did you get lots of snow? We got dumped on. My clone was soothing sore muscles for two days!
      We've gotten a dusting, but it's supposed to snow heavily tonight- up to 18 inches between midnight tonight and sometime during the day tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm going to drive to work.

Comment

We've gotten a dusting, but it's supposed to snow heavily tonight- up to 18 inches between midnight tonight and sometime during the day tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm going to drive to work.
        My advise, stay home and snuggle up to your clone! 18-inches is alot, we got about 12-inches where I live last Thursday and it was during evening rush hour, was not pretty. Every turn I tried to make that went slightly up hill had someone stuck - it was awful to get home. And now with all the cost saving crap, they do a horrible job of keeping the roads clear - better to risk lives then to spend money.

Your clone has an extra jacket to help add layers of warmth!
        sigpic

Comment

My advise, stay home and snuggle up to your clone! 18-inches is alot, we got about 12-inches where I live last Thursday and it was during evening rush hour, was not pretty. Every turn I tried to make that went slightly up hill had someone stuck - it was awful to get home. And now with all the cost saving crap, they do a horrible job of keeping the roads clear - better to risk lives then to spend money.

Your clone has an extra jacket to help add layers of warmth!
          http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...allies2541.jpg
          I think my clone would rather I stay home tomorrow too! Let's just hope my boss thinks the same way. The communities around here all say they've run out their snow-removal budgets, and I believe it in some towns I have to drive through- they didn't treat the roads after the last storm at all!

Nice jackets to keep our clones warm...
          Spoiler:

Comment

I think my clone would rather I stay home tomorrow too! Let's just hope my boss thinks the same way.
            Know that feeling. We do not shut down for anything and I mean anything. They just tell us to get into work when we can, though don't risk life and limb to do it.

Originally posted by belevision
            The communities around here all say they've run out their snow-removal budgets, and I believe it in some towns I have to drive through- they didn't treat the roads after the last storm at all!
            While I understand the need for budgets, I just don't understand not putting enough into a budget for a community that has major snowstorms that can shut several major cities down for a day. We have snowstorms as early as October and as late as April - that should be factored into the budget and they should be prepared. It all gets down to politics and where they want to actually spend their money.
            They haven't done a decent job keeping the roads clear with any of the snowstorms we have had this year.

Nice jackets to keep our clones warm...
            Yum! And some other jackets that Radek wears to keep us, err, himself warm.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

While I understand the need for budgets, I just don't understand not putting enough into a budget for a community that has major snowstorms that can shut several major cities down for a day. We have snowstorms as early as October and as late as April - that should be factored into the budget and they should be prepared. It all gets down to politics and where they want to actually spend their money.
              They haven't done a decent job keeping the roads clear with any of the snowstorms we have had this year.
              They're saying they don't have money for anything; because of the economy the budgets have less money in them than before. I'm just hoping for spring soon.

I need one of that last type if I want to venture out! LOL! I'll take its contents too.

Spoiler:

What if he needs to push his glasses up?

Comment

They're saying they don't have money for anything; because of the economy the budgets have less money in them than before. I'm just hoping for spring soon.
                Do you know how many years I have been hearing that?! They tell us that every year, this year it's the economy, last year it was something different. They just figure that the general public has short memories!

I need one of that last type if I want to venture out! LOL! I'll take its contents too.
                The contents are the best part!

Love your pics!

Here's a few more.

Here's another one with layers to help keep us, errr, Radek safe and sound!
                sigpic

Comment

I ended up doing some work from home, since even the boss decided to do so. Wish I could do that all the time! Time for a break and some *THUNK* of our guy working...

Spoiler:

Comment

I ended up doing some work from home, since even the boss decided to do so. Wish I could do that all the time!
                    That's good. Heard it was just terrible for you guys out there. I've got to get my internet setup for my workplace so I can do some stuff at home too! I try to keep work and personal life seperate and didn't want to go this route but with the amount of stuff I am doing, somethings are better done at home then staying late at work.

Originally posted by belevsion
                    Time for a break and some *THUNK* of our guy working...
                    Lovely backside pic!

Some more of our guy working!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

That's good. Heard it was just terrible for you guys out there. I've got to get my internet setup for my workplace so I can do some stuff at home too! I try to keep work and personal life seperate and didn't want to go this route but with the amount of stuff I am doing, somethings are better done at home then staying late at work.
                      I'm not set up to do much at home (I like to keep it separate too), but there's some reading/research type stuff I was able to do. At least I didn't have to drive today- my car isn't good in the snow.

Lovely backside pic!
                      I know we all appreciate those.

He's very hard-working!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not set up to do much at home (I like to keep it separate too), but there's some reading/research type stuff I was able to do. At least I didn't have to drive today- my car isn't good in the snow.
                        I'm glad you stayed safe and snug. I'm sure your clone was a big help!

I know we all appreciate those.
                        How about a few more!
                        Spoiler:

He's very hard-working!
                        Yes he is!

I love the third pic. Looks like the artist coming out in him!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 March 2009, 05:09 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you stayed safe and snug. I'm sure your clone was a big help!
                          Oh, definitely! Didn't even have to turn the heat up much.

Oh, what an adorable... ah, view!

I love the third pic. Looks like the artist coming out in him!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...line5F0803.jpg
                          He certainly has a way with his hands!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

He certainly has a way with his hands!
                            And what lovely hands he has!

sigpic

Comment

And what lovely hands he has!
                              And he knows how to use them!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

And he knows how to use them!
                                *giggles*

The thoughts going through my head right now. Lets see if I can make them PG after I get back from my meeting tonight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X