Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! They are cute
    ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
    McKAY: I’m always like this.
    ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

lol lifelike then

they're sweet!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
        This one is the best. Let's put it right next to a good Rodney one....

Heh, look, it's a scene from the show!

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984

Heh, look, it's a scene from the show!

Hehehehe, nicely done.

Damn I've been away from the boards for too long. In need of a serious Dr. Z dosage. Made a decent attempt at catching up on the posts, eyes sort of glazed over on the Czech grammer lessons though, sorry d3 (I think there may be a pattern emerging here...) . I've enough problems dealing with English and that's my first language!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
            And czech fans, look at the David's shirt on this pic:
            http://www.davidnykl.com/australia-1-016.jpg
            What does that writing mean? (sorry, non Czech speaking, feeling slightly out of the loop )

I'm really starting to like Zelenka. I met David at a convention and he impressed me a lot. I hope he wasn't too put off by the Bunny Boy thing Dr Z is a bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              What does that writing mean? (sorry, non Czech speaking, feeling slightly out of the loop )

I'm really starting to like Zelenka. I met David at a convention and he impressed me a lot. I hope he wasn't too put off by the Bunny Boy thing Dr Z is a bunny.
              He's such a love!! and cuddly hehehehe...*throws things at scanner* I'd share pics but scanner won't play *grumble*

I don't speak czech either...mind you I used to like a norwegian and couldn't speak a word of it....5 years later
              Jeg kan snakker norsk!! fordi jeg laerer det pa hjemme

(or...I can speak norwegian, coz I learn it at home)

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

he's such a bunny i find it cool that he wanted to be a scientist for real!

Comment

and he likes sci fi....BONUS

Comment

How did the "bunny" thing originate? 'twas this cap

and as David said the scene was done at 6am in the morning and added "these things happen" and i do not lie when I say he is prone to hopping a bit......

Comment

awwwwwwwwww bunny bunny bunny bunny hop bunny hop

lol

lookee what I managed to do

me scanner works *party*

Comment

It means "To Havel" (like a toast)

Václav Havel is first czech president after the Velvet Revolution...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Can I steal your scanner? my scanner is fusty and old! it makes everyone look like they have bugs in their hair

gotta love the automated email on David Nykl's guest book. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair

Comment

Can I steal your scanner? my scanner is fusty and old! it makes everyone look like they have bugs in their hair

gotta love the automated email on David Nykl's guest book. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair
                            LOL I know....him and his 'lantian hamsters *giggle*

I'd lend you my scanner...but it's my new printer too!!

(dad was feeling charitable this xmas...for once)

Comment

I think people don't realise that David Nykl is funny, coz he's overshadowed by David Hewlett. tbh, i don't find DH that funny.

*reaches hand through lookingfortarzan's monitor and tries to grab scanner/printer*

Comment

I love David Nykl hes just the best. Hes almost as great as Bob. If i had to pick between Hewlett and Nykl, it would be Nykl every time.
                                Hi Caz.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Lol. Bob bob bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X