X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption bottom pic:
    "...is Col. Sheppard doing what I think he's doing?"
    "Oh God I think I'm going to be sick."

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I just read a con report from alfirin_kirinki, and it seems that David Nykl reads fanfiction! He mentioned "The still", which is very fanon when it comes to Zelenka in fanfics it seems, and different slashy relationships while he was on the stage.
      Now, is this good or bad?

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

the still? I'm not much of a fanfic reader so could you help me out with what that is....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
          the still? I'm not much of a fanfic reader so could you help me out with what that is....
          Obviously many fanfic authors think that Radek is the one who provides Atlantis with some good old moonshine (hard liquor). So there are many fanfics in which Radek built a still and no-one dares to say that out loud but everyone enjoys it on different occasions!

Seems that DN read that and now he jokes that he would have liked to bring it to Atlantis as his personal item!

Bye, A.

Comment

oh that, it's just like MASH huh.... That would be cool though. When I saw still, I was thinking of a photo or something

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              I just read a con report from alfirin_kirinki, and it seems that David Nykl reads fanfiction! He mentioned "The still", which is very fanon when it comes to Zelenka in fanfics it seems, and different slashy relationships while he was on the stage.
              Ooh, really? Can anyone read this con report, or was it private?

I wonder if David actually read about the still or someone told him about it. Usually actors aren't allowed to read fan fiction for legal reasons.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey! :-)

Since the livejournal user posted the link to the journal on the SGAHC-list (which has more than 800 members!) I don't think it's a private report. ;-) Here's the link, have fun with it:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/alf...ki/309191.html

Greetings,
                Mel
                Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Hehe very cool write up, sounds like it was great fun. Nykl seems like a great guy, Shea seems pretty damn funny too, always thought they should have done more with Siler.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Obviously many fanfic authors think that Radek is the one who provides Atlantis with some good old moonshine (hard liquor). So there are many fanfics in which Radek built a still and no-one dares to say that out loud but everyone enjoys it on different occasions!

Seems that DN read that and now he jokes that he would have liked to bring it to Atlantis as his personal item!

Bye, A.
                    Could you name some? Now I'm curious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                      Could you name some? Now I'm curious!!!
                      Sorry, at the moment I don't remember many titles. I now that the still appears in one or more of Koschka's fanfics of the Geeks and Goons series (you can find that on fanfiction.net). But there are definitely more fanfics in which "Zelenka's moonshine" gets mentioned, sometimes it's only a hint like in ga-unicorn's "Paranoiac GQ" (also on ff.net), sometimes it plays a bigger part or a whole story is named "Zelenka's still" (this one is from Auburn and you can find it on the Wraithbait Archive).

There are many more, but I can't search now, I really need to go to bed.

Bye, A.

P.S. I didn't give direct links because I don't now if all these stories are PG. But it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

Comment

SciFi repeated Trinity last night.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Yes, yes, it's possible to have a cap of Nykl without Hewlett.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Trinity is a complete Zelenka's overdose....that speech in the end...Mckay definetely deserved...he's not always right...Zelenka is the one who knows everything...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                              Trinity is a complete Zelenka's overdose....that speech in the end...Mckay definetely deserved...he's not always right...Zelenka is the one who knows everything...LOL
                              I agree. "Trinity" was excellent for Zelenka and his character development. And McKay certainly needed to be taken down a peg or three.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I just thought that you David Nykl fans might like to hear some stuff from my con report...

- A young woman had a question from a website that liked David. The question was “when is Zelenka going to take off his shirt? Preferably wet?” David quipped that he didn’t know what time he had at the con. He also said it would be a “really hard email to write to Brad…and some oil please…”

- He then continued the wet topless gag with “take my shirt off and rub myself in oil…take pictures of that and post it on the net…ooh, how did that get there?”

rest of report here: http://www.sg1database.net/smf/index.php?topic=3216.0

Comment

Working...
                                X