No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it you are from the lands down under AB? Have a Happy New Year to all you thunkers

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I take it you are from the lands down under AB? Have a Happy New Year to all you thunkers
      Yes, yes you are absolutely right. And boy was it hot here today something like 43 degrees celcius, I sat under the air con all day keeping cool. Have a great Night/Day wherever you are and enjoy the New Year!!

~AB

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
        Yes, yes you are absolutely right. And boy was it hot here today something like 43 degrees celcius, I sat under the air con all day keeping cool. Have a great Night/Day wherever you are and enjoy the New Year!!

~AB
        That's the southern hemisphere. PS: What temperatures do you have in June and July? (always been curious about that)

Comment

Hmm let me think, that's like middle to end of winter, usually anywhere from about 3 degrees celcius to 23 degrees, not much warmer than that, and the mornings are always cold, but at least where I live it doesn't snow so that's got to count for something!

~AB

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post

~AB
            *Is Jealous*

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Happy New Year!

Stastny Novy rok!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!

A toast Hoping this new year goes as well or better then last!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Amen to that Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Happy New Year Everyone!

A toast Hoping this new year goes as well or better then last!

Amen to that Rosie

Happy New Year to all Zelenka thunkers. And don't drink so much you're gonna puke!!! (Radek wouldn't want that)

Comment

I'll have a couple of drinks but that's all

Comment

I'll have a couple of drinks but that's all
                          How's the celebration going?

Comment

Just me and one of the music channels until Jools Holland comes on the TV. Jools Holland's Hootenanny is a traditional thing on the BBC this time of year and has wonderful music from the best British bands, this year it's Paul McCartney, Kaiser Chiefs and Madness among the acts

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              How's the celebration going?
                              I'm not really celebrating. Will have a drink or two and then probably curl up with a good book or maybe some TV, though everything that is on tonight is crap!

You guys must be in the new year by now or almost close!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                I'm not really celebrating. Will have a drink or two and then probably curl up with a good book or maybe some TV, though everything that is on tonight is crap!

You guys must be in the new year by now or almost close!
                                It's 30 minutes into 2008 here

Comment

Working...
                                X