No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zelenka based fanfic if anyone's into that, feel free to leave a review, , constructives are always good. Ta very much to CeeKay and d3u5 for help on it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2641366/1/

Yeah, the Seige cut suits him best . Don't like the Zone one though.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
      Icie mentioned something on her Livejournal about some videos from the Con...links anyone?
      Sorry :-( Those videos are private just for members of the Czech Fanclub. If it goes public, there might be some problems with MGM which we want to avoid. We are not sure about all the legal matters, so a decision was made, that videos stay private. Anyway, they are all in czech language... David was speaking czech. Thanks for understanding.

BSG-CZ.NET
      People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

I was making caps again - have some Zelenka everybody!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I've recently done some Zelenka fanart:

And I've also done a Zelenka music video. Kinda big. 15 MB. I suggest right clicking and saving. That and this is to some Japanese pop. Watch if you dare. ^_~
          http://www.jeffsstargatemusicvideos....lenkasmall.wmv

~Curlyro

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

The video is awesome! I can't see the pictures, though.

Comment

The Zelenka thread on stargate-intel.net is looking very lonely.

You should go check it out.

*pokes*

Also, some icons...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

LMAO!!! Those pics are awesome! *thumbs up for you*
                ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                McKAY: I’m always like this.
                ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Yeah I like those pictures! They are very cute! Thanks )

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

Can't see the pics neither, sniff.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

[QUOTE=PartyLikeIts1984]The Zelenka thread on stargate-intel.net is looking very lonely.

You should go check it out.

*pokes*

Also, some icons...
                      [/Q] Thanks... I used one already.

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

where is that anyway? *scratches her head*
                        ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                        McKAY: I’m always like this.
                        ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Where is what?

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

Ugh. Stupid deviantart. Must upload them via Photobucket.

And the video was moved to a different location. Soooo. New link here. Same size, so again suggest right click and saving.

http://www.jeffsstargatemusicvideos.com/media/lovez.wmv

~Curlyro

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

Hehehe they're showing up no! Lol, ta for that one Curly.

Comment

Here's Radek with John and Rodney from Trinity. Since SGA is a drama, there doesn't seem to be too many opportunities for smiling.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X