No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Pajus, I'm already doing a five night week with the Clones and others, I need my weekends free

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I am going to be soooo Zelenka deprived tomorrow and most of Wednesday! At least clones are portable!

Nice hands!
      Go there, lock yourself in a room with Radek-clone and practice Shien, Juyo and Djem So until the nightmare that is you company bonding trip is over
      Last edited by Pajus; 09 October 2007, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Good luck at the team bonding thing, Rosehawk. It sounds like fun on a bun. I hope you like the fic when you get to it. I appreciate the time!

Can't wait for "Doppleganger" either! Will, but don't want to. The whole premise just sounds like way too much fun.

lol Why, with the comment about portable clones did I get the image of a car pulling up and a bunch of Radeks pouring out like clowns at the circus? Awesome pit crew if you broke down.

Seti

Comment

See you when you get back Rosehawk and remember, get your boss steaming drunk

Comment

G'day When I saw thus pic on imdb, I nearly converted to Zelenka worship...

it was a very near thing...

Comment

Give into temptation Caz, it's good to see you back

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                And yourself as well

Comment

Goes without saying

Comment

Ahhhhh, to see Zelenka again!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Originally posted by Pajus
                    And yourself as well
                    Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    Goes without saying
                    Oh you guys are terrible. Why would I want to get drunk with someone I was pi$$ed at?

Suppose it is kind of ironic that I was on the appetizers and beverage team - with my boss.
                    One of our team building excerises was making dinner last night!

Overall the last two days went pretty well. Kind of funny that almost every activity I was on, my boss was also on as well as he sat next to me both days. Okay, I am not pi$$ed anymore, I just accept the fact that I have to make some career changes and will probably not be able to rely on him for that discussion.

Hell, I need another Radek pic.

Nice shape!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 October 2007, 06:35 PM.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

This may not be news to you guys but look what I found.
                      http://www.collectormaniagmex.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                        This may not be news to you guys but look what I found.
                        http://www.collectormaniagmex.co.uk/
                        Thanks for sharing Verona! Knew David was doing at least three conventions in Europe in October and November, just wasn't sure of all the dates.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing Verona! Knew David was doing at least three conventions in Europe in October and November, just wasn't sure of all the dates.
                          David Nykl's dates in Europe: Reefgirl, Dana_Carter_SGX and Klenotka

Comment

Oh you guys are terrible. Why would I want to get drunk with someone I was pi$$ed at?
                            'Cause when you get drunk with him, you'll usually start to like him.

Suppose it is kind of ironic that I was on the appetizers and beverage team - with my boss.
                            One of our team building excerises was making dinner last night!
                            Are you trying to tell me you did not use the opportunity to add something nasty into his food? I think I'll send HK to educate you in 'Proper assassination protocols'

Overall the last two days went pretty well. Kind of funny that almost every activity I was on, my boss was also on as well as he sat next to me both days. Okay, I am not pi$$ed anymore, I just accept the fact that I have to make some career changes and will probably not be able to rely on him for that discussion.
                            I'm glad to see you survived the trip in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              David Nykl's dates in Europe: Reefgirl, Dana_Carter_SGX and Klenotka

'Cause when you get drunk with him, you'll usually start to like him.
                              What? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I don't dislike him. I was/am extremely pi$$ed off with the way he handled my new job responsiblities and the fact he can be very difficult to communicate with.

Are you trying to tell me you did not use the opportunity to add something nasty into his food? I think I'll send HK to educate you in 'Proper assassination protocols'
                              Too many witness.

I'm glad to see you survived the trip in one piece
                              It actually went better than expected.
                              Today we had to build a tent while we were all blindfolded and then put all 14 of us into it. Try that one with rods, stakes and too many bosses trying to take control. The tent was only large enough to sleep 4. There is only two of us woman who are skinny (me and the other person) and two of the guys were thin but very tall. So you have 4 thin people and 9 rather large in stature people trying to fit into a tent made for 4. Yes we did succeed. And the humor was flying.

Too bad Radek wasn't in the tent....course I don't think he would have wanted so many people in the tent when he was there!
                              sigpic

Comment

It actually went better than expected.
                                Today we had to build a tent while we were all blindfolded and then put all 14 of us into it. Try that one with rods, stakes and too many bosses trying to take control. The tent was only large enough to sleep 4. There is only two of us woman who are skinny (me and the other person) and two of the guys were thin but very tall. So you have 4 thin people and 9 rather large in stature people trying to fit into a tent made for 4. Yes we did succeed. And the humor was flying.

Too bad Radek wasn't in the tent....course I don't think he would have wanted so many people in the tent when he was there!
                                Too bad I wasn't there

Comment

Working...
                                X