Comment

Yes he has got intense eyes hasn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Glad to hear you had so much fun
        Originally posted by Reefgirl
        So am I, it's great to know you're having so much fun with it
        You guys are great! Thanks!

I actually got the courage to take the first class after all the fun I have had with everyone on Zelenka's threads!
        Inspiration comes in some of the most unusual ways sometimes!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Yes he has got intense eyes hasn't he
          David's eyes and his sense of humor are some of the qualities I like about him!

Speaking of eyes, how about this look!

Thanks Fabrice for letting me post David's pics on Gateworld!
          http://blog.fabricegrover.com
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 07 October 2007, 01:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I love men with blue eyes (Don't tell the other half )

Comment

Yep, inspiration strikes at some odd moments

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                I don't know if any of us who frequent this thread have actually watched Doppelganger yet. I would suggest you PM Pajus, he is from the Czech Republic - see if you can write the Czech words down, but make sure Pajus is okay with the spoiler first.
                Pajus, or any of our Czech Friends, if you have seen Doppelganger, please don't post the translation until after it has aired! Or if you do please used well titled spoiler tags Thanks.
                I have seen it. I wrote a translation to official thread somewhere but it is under spam now
                I am not sure now but he says:
                Spoiler:
                "It´s always me who has to do this." or and I don´t know if I can use this: "It´s always up to me."

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Brilliant! Thanks, Klenotka!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    And that's why our relationship will never grow beyond Mistress/apprentice

Comment

Rosehawk, that class sounds amazing! Very cool that the teacher pushes and challenges you guys that way. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

I finally finished a new SGA fic. (McKay's head is hard to get into!) It has a fair amount of Zelenka in it, and I tried inserting a Czech word in (nothing special, but if I did somehow use it wrong, let me know). If you want to read, it's up at my LJ. It's a companion scene to my last one, "Last Patient", so yeah, still "Sunday"-related. I'll branch out eventually.

http://seti-fan.livejournal.com/8066.html#cutid1

Must resist "Doppleganger" download... I can wait. Won't spoil myself till it actually airs...

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I won't tell if you won't!!

I love blue eyes too! And the smile that makes you weak in the knees!

Originally posted by Pajus
                        And that's why our relationship will never grow beyond Mistress/apprentice
                        LOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                          Rosehawk, that class sounds amazing! Very cool that the teacher pushes and challenges you guys that way. I hope you continue to enjoy it!
                          Thanks Seti. Class was amazing. I am planning on continuing. I am pushing myself in directions I have always wanted to go into but for one reason or another never did.

I finally finished a new SGA fic. (McKay's head is hard to get into!) It has a fair amount of Zelenka in it, and I tried inserting a Czech word in (nothing special, but if I did somehow use it wrong, let me know). If you want to read, it's up at my LJ. It's a companion scene to my last one, "Last Patient", so yeah, still "Sunday"-related. I'll branch out eventually.
                          I will try to read later today, otherwise it will have to be closer to this weekend.
                          My department team building/bonding is tomorrow. Help me, I really do NOT want to go! You won't believe the name of the town we are going to is called Paynesville (pronounced Painsville) LOL I will be feelin the pain, oh yes I will

Must resist "Doppleganger" download... I can wait. Won't spoil myself till it actually airs...
                          I know. Normally I don't mind spoilers but for some reason this episode I want to remain spoiler free on! Really sounds like a good episode! I think David said it was a great one for Zelenka!

*THUNK*
                          sigpic

Comment

I am going to be soooo Zelenka deprived tomorrow and most of Wednesday! At least clones are portable!

Nice hands!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, one more round of *THUNKIN* and then it's off to bed.

sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk, have a listen to I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue for improv hints, I saw the stage show last night and it was fabulous, I had tears running down my face all night

Comment

Working...
                                X