Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    What the he!! is wrong with women anyway? Most men are cuter than me (and not just in the Czech Republic) and I've never even considered acting like this...
    I'm sorry, I just have to laugh. Women ask the same question about men

What she is trying to do is make herself look better by putting me down, only problem for her is that I recognize what she is doing and know how to handle it dipolmatically, people like that usually hang themselves if you give them enough rope. I do great quality work that has been recognized by those she is doing this in front of and I have my boss's support, which in the workplace in these situations counts for alot.

It's her problem, not mine.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    Critical Mass is one of my favourite episodes, although he wasn't in it much but Zelenka was great in it
    I know what you mean. I think it is that wonderful pi$$ed off look he gets. He justs looks great when he is pi$$ed off

*THUNK*

And then a double *THUNK* 'cause I think he's cute
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 08 March 2007, 12:30 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

she sounds like both my bosses

Comment

Hi dr Zelenka fans any Dr z news
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I'm sorry, I just have to laugh. Women ask the same question about men

What she is trying to do is make herself look better by putting me down, only problem for her is that I recognize what she is doing and know how to handle it dipolmatically, people like that usually hang themselves if you give them enough rope. I do great quality work that has been recognized by those she is doing this in front of and I have my boss's support, which in the workplace in these situations counts for alot.

It's her problem, not mine.
          I think I know your real name, Elizabeth Weir!!!

Comment

LoL!! If her real name was Elizabeth Weir...I think we would all be a little crazed right now and asking her a lot more Stargate-related questions like, how's atlantis? can you take me there? etc.
            sigpic

Comment

ELIZABETH! How've you been?

...well, now we know why she's been producing Radek clones. She's got the real thing hidden in her room!

:-D Hee, I love it when a thread gets silly.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

David has a knack for doing wonderfully in movies that are otherwise not so good.....
                sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnort*

crazyness and sillyness keeps ya all alive
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup, it's fun. Especially when vicious gangs of keep left signs attack....STOP IT, THAT'S SILLY!

(Sorry, couldn't resist a random Monty Python reference )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      I think I know your real name, Elizabeth Weir!!!
                      How did you find out!!
                      Does this mean I have to start sharing Radek now?

Originally posted by audreysmagic
                      ...well, now we know why she's been producing Radek clones. She's got the real thing hidden in her room!
                      Crap! You guys found out my secret.
                      The real thing is even better than a clone Now you know how I plan on staying warm this weekend
                      And if David ever reads this I am soooo dead!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                        David has a knack for doing wonderfully in movies that are otherwise not so good.....
                        I agree. David is a wonderfully gifted and talented actor and he can make a bad movie worth watching, just look at Pterdactal - that has got to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen, but I loved David in it. It was fun seeing him with the cigar hanging out of his mouth
                        sigpic

Comment

wow! if david was lurking on this thread right now..omg! would we ever be embarassed and a little crazed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                            wow! if david was lurking on this thread right now..omg! would we ever be embarassed and a little crazed
                            Well I did read somewhere that he does lurk on the internet and he does know about Gateworld since he has done interviews. He's mentioned on his blog how he has searched and found a few David Nykl sites, can't remember which one he found that he mentioned on his blog. So I wouldn't be surprised if he has lurked once in awhile.

This thread is mild compared to the Zelenka/Weir thread. We get even more carried away on that one than we do here.

We only need to be embarassed if we meet him and since for me I don't expect that to happen anytime soon, I'm gonna keep having fun
                            sigpic

Comment

have you been to a con before Rose? i have only been to Chicago last year...it'd be cool to go to a con to meet David
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                                have you been to a con before Rose? i have only been to Chicago last year...it'd be cool to go to a con to meet David
                                I haven't been to a Stargate con. I went to a few StarTrek ones that they had in the Cities here a few years ago. Found out I have something in common with Conner Trineer but I was to shy to mention it to him when I found out. Never got involved in any of the fan activities so I have never really gotten the whole con experience.

I am thinking about going to Chicago this year but I don't want to travel alone so I am not sure if I am going. Paul's going to be there and I've never really been to Chicago, just driven by.

I would love to go to a con to meet David. I really like his sense of humor and it would be soooo much fun to hear his stories. I hear he is geniuely a really nice guy.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 08 March 2007, 07:00 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X