Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww *hugs D4D* how did that happen?

Comment

that pic that Llyrellin posted (under the spoiler) is from Tao of Rodney...course i've got one better from that episode

Spoiler:
      We get to see Radek's bare chest....THUNK!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Uggh, how did that happen?!

Do we need to make you a second Zelenka clone so you have two standing on either side of you to make sure you stay safe?!

You know you can never get enough Zelenka!!!!
        I was walking back out to the car slowly after another round of physical therapy and some *insert choice words here* idiot came flying around the corner, causing me to jump backward in order to not get hit by his car and I landed on a patch of ice, causing me to go "BOOM!" on top of my left leg. Ow.
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
          I was walking back out to the car slowly after another round of physical therapy and some *insert choice words here* idiot came flying around the corner, causing me to jump backward in order to not get hit by his car and I landed on a patch of ice, causing me to go "BOOM!" on top of my left leg. Ow.
          Ouch! *Hugs*. Hope that idiot breaks his own leg.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
            that pic that Llyrellin posted (under the spoiler) is from Tao of Rodney...course i've got one better from that episode

Spoiler:
            We get to see Radek's bare chest....THUNK!!
            Damn, looks good!!

*Hugs* D4D Make sure you take care of yourself!!!

Okay, got the second chapter of my fic done. It is still getting one more beta to make sure the story has continuity into the third chapter which is already done. Will post it later, only have a few minutes at the moment.

Oh yeah, today is my one year with Gateworld!! You guys have been so much fun!!!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh no...

Has dancer broken another limb???

Comment

Okay, here is the second chapter...

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=10583

It is NC17 and has an adult theme from the very beginning.

It's not as long as the first one. There might be a few minor changes pending......

What a day, my first anniversary on Gateworld and my 1600th post, never thought I would see the day.......
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 February 2007, 05:58 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, congrats Rosehawk! .

Comment

Thanks and what a way to celebrate. A lovely expressive Zelenka face
                    I love that scene, one of my favorites in SGA.
                    sigpic

Comment

What a day, my first anniversary on Gateworld and my 1600th post, never thought I would see the day.......
                      Yay! Congrats!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Damn, looks good!!

*Hugs* D4D Make sure you take care of yourself!!!

Okay, got the second chapter of my fic done. It is still getting one more beta to make sure the story has continuity into the third chapter which is already done. Will post it later, only have a few minutes at the moment.

Oh yeah, today is my one year with Gateworld!! You guys have been so much fun!!!
                        Congrats from me as well. *hugs* PS: Hope they'll take the guy's driving license *Goes looking for him for the purpose of severe beating*

Comment

Ouch, take care of yourself D4D and hope that twit gets his just desserts

Congrats Rosehawk and have this on me

Comment

Aaah Reefgirl. You know how much I love that pissed off Zelenka look!! Almost as good as the looks from Sunday, and Letters from Pegasus and, and, and......!

Thanks Pajus, audreysmagic and Llyrellin for the congrads and for the beta'ing on the second chapter. You guys all gave me some really great ideas and changes. Thanks!!!!

Pajus, did you get the one story I sent back to you? Don't trust my e-mail, going to have to get a new computer before my e-mail will work correctly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmm, short and quick thunk.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

And what a wonderful *thunk* it is.

Thanks for the lovely Zelenka pic. Just love his eyes and that smirk that is begining to form.

I can go to sleep in peace now..........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X