• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it does

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      "Dust?"

Yes, dust. It makes me sneeze like mad.

I was hunting for a computer disk in and old dusty drawer and haven't stopped sneezing since.

Ah I see

Comment

Finally got my photos back for November's United Fan Con. My friend had them on her computer and just now sent me the copies. David was late to his Q&A with Gary Jones, so not many of him.

Here's one.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Sorry for the double post. Forgot to mention that David has a blog!

Go to David's website. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the SouthPark!Zelenka.

Or, you can go directly to his blog.

My other decent Q&A photo from United Fan Con. Funny that both David and Gary Jones chose to wear brown that day.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Nice, a man in a sweater

Comment

Well, I never knew that David had a blog, how cool is that???

And the sweater!!! Well, what can I say???

I saw myself on a DVD today at college, I looked like was hyper.

I want to take this chance to welcome our newest member - Marrgaret. Welcome Margaret.

Oh and also. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                Of course we do!
                What's this??? A trip to Canada??? WOW!!! I really want to go there. I have a red dot above Vancouver which needs to be turned to green.

BTW, anybody who is planning any trips to Virginia next year, be warned. I'll be there in the Summer

Comment

My obsession is Knitting, I like a man in a sweater, David's is in a K1 P1 rib but not hand knitted

Comment

He just started it. He mentioned he was going to do so at United Fan Con when we were kidding him at the lack of updates on his site. I think before this, he hadn't updated since Dec 2005 when he put up a picture of himself with Paul and David Hewlett in Australia.

Hopefully this will motivate him to at least tell us when he has a convention appearance or he has a role in another show or in a movie.

My kind of guy:

Comment

What's this??? A trip to Canada??? WOW!!! I really want to go there. I have a red dot above Vancouver which needs to be turned to green.

BTW, anybody who is planning any trips to Virginia next year, be warned. I'll be there in the Summer
                      When in the summer, huh, huh? With my luck, it'll be after I move to Ohio.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

My other decent Q&A photo from United Fan Con. Funny that both David and Gary Jones chose to wear brown that day.

Great pics--thanks! Just checked out David's blog last night.... Looking forward to seeing more, and hopefully we'll be able to get info on con appearances, etc, as you said!
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw myself on a DVD today at college, I looked like was hyper.
                          Welcome to the club
                          Oh and also. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2007.

You too--and my best wishes to everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Nice, a man in a sweater
                            Yum, a man in a sweater I think he looks damn nice in everything we have seen him in so far, even those coloreful pants he wore at the cons in the Czech Republic a few years ago!
                            Originally posted by Allestian
                            Way cool! You know on his blog he was talking about going to the con in the UK in Feb if things work out!!!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Canada is really beautiful and BC is just fantastic and not just because David lives there Have to take one of the really nice boat rides! Crap, now I am getting homesick for the lovely mountains that I moved away from.......*slinks away into memory lane*

Originally posted by Allestian
                              Thats about 2000 miles (meters is just as many digits) so send me a postcard when you get here!!!!!
                              Family or school or just plain vacation?
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I've got family in Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X