Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress View Post
    Hola, I'm new here, I tried to read most of the posts but I couldn't. Luckily I was able to enjoy DK's pics on a tux! Yummy!
    Welcome on board Lonely Huntress. He does look quite good in a tux doesn't he
    Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress
    I've loved Radek from the first time I saw him in the Puddle Jumper talking to Elizabeth, and I read any Radek related fic I could. There's any fanfiction writer in here? I have some ideas of my own, being Action/Adventure my main interest!
    That's what did it for me as well

Reefgirl has done several Radek fanfiction's. I did two, one where Zelenka learn to swim- Ronan style and another one with Zelenka and Weir. Allestian has written a screenplay, Mice writes stuff but it is slash so there are a few fanfiction writers here and many more that we don't hear from.

Please be sure to share some of your fanfic with us. We love to read them!
    Some weeks ago I got my dvds of SGA first season. Does anyone want some screen caps, ot it has been done already?
    We have had many of the screen caps but it is always fun to see them again so feel free to share what you want. We never get tired of seeing Zelenka. You might want to put the caps on the Zelenka thunk thread, that's where most of them go.
    Something I find interesting about DK is how different he could look from SGA to other works. In SGA I was sure he was blond, but I've seen "civillian" pics where his hair looks dark and thick.
    That's one of the neat thing watching David. His look does change with his characters, his expressions and his acting talent. I think his hair looks different depending on the style he is wearing for his character. I didn't think his hair looked blonde on SGA but it does appear to be lighter than in some of the works we have seen him in, or on his website or even some of the 'convention pics that have been posted. The appearance of his hair being lighter might just have to do with the wild untamed look that his hair is in many episodes.
    I hope Radek gets a lot of eps on season 4, anyone knows??
    We don't know much about season 4 yet. I'm with you, I hope he gets alot more eps!

<btw> Does anyone knows to whom I have to ask to put glasses on Zelenka's icons?
    I would go to the moderaters thread and ask them.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17629

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    I don't think I need a permit for Canada, seeing it's part of the commonwealth
    Reefgirl you are lucky you don't need the permit. We didn't need to either until this past year. 911 sure changed alot of things over here.

audreysmagic, oops Audrey, we have to include Allestian too!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Welcome Lonely Huntress. I am a fan fic writer and I've written a lot of Zelenka stuff in the past. I think it's a work permit I don't need to enter Canada, I think I might need a visa, I'm not sure

Comment

Nice pic with Ronon

Comment

Ooooooooh cool piccies.

*Ach, dies from allergic reaction to dust*

Comment

Dust??

Comment

Which episode is that picture from?

Comment

The one with Ronon? Echos

Comment

"Dust?"

Yes, dust. It makes me sneeze like mad.

I was hunting for a computer disk in and old dusty drawer and haven't stopped sneezing since.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    The one with Ronon? Echos
                    Ah.

Thank you.

Looking forward to it, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      audreysmagic, oops Audrey, we have to include Allestian too!
                      Of course we do!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress View Post
                        Hola, I'm new here, I tried to read most of the posts but I couldn't. Luckily I was able to enjoy DK's pics on a tux! Yummy!

There's any fanfiction writer in here? I have some ideas of my own, being Action/Adventure my main interest.

K.TLH.
                        Welcome to the threads! I'm fairly new myself, but these folks are very welcoming. I'm Audrey, and I write fanfiction too. A lot of Weir/Zelenka stuff, but I do try to step off the ship once in awhile and take a poke into humor and some action stuff. I love Radek, too, so he's a lot of fun to get into stories. Plus, he can stand up to Rodney, which is quite important!

And, yeah, David is very easy on the eyes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret View Post
                          Ah.

Thank you.

Looking forward to it, then.
                          Welcome to the Zelenka *thunk* thread Margaret! Looks like we are neighbors, I'm in the city across the river!!!!!!!!
                          Isn't it just the pits that we have to wait to see this eps until this Spring. It looks like a really good one, but then they all are with Radek

Originally posted by Allestian
                          I was hunting for a computer disk in and old dusty drawer and haven't stopped sneezing since.
                          I'm sneezing but I have a slight cold.
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 December 2006, 06:47 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                            And, yeah, David is very easy on the eyes.
                            Oh so agreeeeeee. And all the pics that daniel jackson posted from one of the recent conventions he did supports that
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, David has finally updated his website!!

He add the blog he promised us!!!!

http://www.davidnykl.com/zelenka.htm
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Hey everyone, David has finally updated his website!!

He add the blog he promised us!!!!

http://www.davidnykl.com/zelenka.htm
                                I just love that he called it Letters from Pegasus. And it promises to be a lot of fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X