Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love those pics Reefgirl.

He is so very passionate which is sexy when he is pi$$ed off.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David's always nice to look at
      sigpic

Comment

Use spoiler tags, please! Thank you.

Originally posted by Rosehawk
        Spoiler for The Return
        Spoiler:
        Question: If Zelenka is the most knowledgable on puddlejumpers, why wouldn't they offer him a position at Stargate like they did Carson instead of giving the project to Dr. Lee?
        Possible answers
        Spoiler:
        Maybe they did, but he decided to go back to academia instead. Or back to his own country. Or it could have been a budget thing, too. The SGC can't afford to pay him.

Radek in Thirty-Eight Minutes.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey all! Just realized there was a Zelenka-thunk thread and thought I'd pop in and..well, thunk. . Loving the pics, everyone; is there a photobucket group for Zelenka that I missed? Well, thanks for the info - loving the thunking. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Welcome Llyrellin to Zelenka *thunkin*.

As far as I know we don't have a group photobucket for Zelenka. I have my own and I think Reefgirl has something similar. Sounds like an excellent idea!!

He is just so *thunk* worthy
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Llyrellin, I don't think there is a photobucket account, we just post the pictures we have

Comment

From "The Storm".

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

So yummy.

Thanks for the wonderful pic watcher652.

His hair, don't know if I want to run my fingers through it or take a comb and put each hair in it's proper place.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just got an unexpected surprise. Was channel surfing on the TV and thought I would tune into an episode of Cold Squad and it just happen to have David Nykl in it. He was playing a homeless man called Moonman. Almost didn't recognize him at first, his nose looked familar and then I noticed his eyes before I made the connection it was him.

Totally un-Zelenka like character. He just had that faraway intense look that was actually a tad bit scary. David played the homeless character quite well.

Wow, David is quite the talent as an actor.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus

Is Masaryk considered a good Uni then d3?
                        Oh yea, I think it's the best, I study there But I still can't find Zelenka in personnel, strange, maybe they haven't done update lately
                        No problem is too big to be eaten!

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

It's always a nice surprise when something like this happens. I haven't seen that episode yet, but I'm sure I will at some point
                          Aircowhere are you?

Comment

i think this guy is very cool, the accent and everything make me think hes a very good character. i wish he would stand up to rodney more though, rodney rips him all the time and he doesnt really react.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
                              It's always a nice surprise when something like this happens. I haven't seen that episode yet, but I'm sure I will at some point
                              Only decided to watch it yesterday because the show was on David's website that he had done a few episodes, so you can image my amazement when the first time I watch the show he is in it. What are the odds? Show has been on for some seven years now
                              He really makes the most out of the screen time he gets.

Originally posted by Dr. McKay
                              i think this guy is very cool, the accent and everything make me think hes a very good character. i wish he would stand up to rodney more though, rodney rips him all the time and he doesnt really react.
                              Zelenka is a wonderfully excellent character! Rodney does pick on him alot. Most times the bigger person is the one who doesn't react to the insults and learns to work around them like Zelenka does.

Welcome to the Thread Dr. McKay.
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 October 2006, 08:41 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah welcome to one of the nicest threads on the board

Comment

Working...
                                X