No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much fun is it to see David sporting the beard and mustache! Seems we are seeing a lot more of him on TV and movies, even if they are small parts since he has gained the facial hair!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

very nice screen caps! Even though they are small parts I love every second we get!!

Comment

David in Minority Report 1x03 "Hawk-Eye"

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

David in a 2013 Hallmark Channel holiday movie (for a 2 minute scene), Hats Off to Christmas. But he is a doctor!

Click here for upcoming airings.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
            David in a 2013 Hallmark Channel holiday movie (for a 2 minute scene), Hats Off to Christmas. But he is a doctor!

Click here for upcoming airings.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/David%20Nykl/HatsOffToChristmas2013/HatsOffToChristmas2013-0242502_zpsrgbowyq3.jpg[/I]
            alot of actors rely on Hallmark for jobs it seems haha nice though!

Comment

David in Jake 2.0 1x8 "Middleman"

My kind of guy:

Comment

Behind the scenes on The Beast of Bottomless Lake (2009).

My kind of guy:

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

From "Thirty-Eight Minutes."

My kind of guy:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

He's just so adorable!
                        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora
                        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

My kind of guy:

Comment

Still has that handsome beard

Comment

I didn't note where or when this was taken, sorry. I don't even know if David was working or not.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Anyone here want to warm him up?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X