No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the bits from 38 Minutes, so that's what you all get right now!

Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

[
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

That gorgeous smile! *thunk*
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Just because this makes me smile..... *hugs Radek*
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

It's my birthday today, so I'm going to steal Radek..... I'll bring him back later..... maybe....
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                  Okay, someone give me picspam!
                  Oh damn, sorry Monica, I got busy with something Friday night an yesterday I was out with a couple of friends all day...
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I love that video!! I have it saved on Youtube along with some other great Zelenka videos (like the ones Rosehawk did).
                    Oh, I love Rosehawk's vids, especially 'Totally Zelenka'! (Not usually my kind of music, but it's good within the vid. And of course, every time I hear it somewhere else, it makes me think of Radek. )

And a tad off topic, but have you seen the ones for Shep, Weir and McKay done to the Warner Bros. cartoon Animaniacs? I used to watch that when it was on and about fell out of my chair laughing when I stumbled on them.
                    No, I haven't seen them, I'll have to go have a look later. I used to love Animaniacs too.
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It's my birthday today, so I'm going to steal Radek..... I'll bring him back later..... maybe....
                      http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps963956f5.jpg
                      Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun with Radek!

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun with Radek!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...esistible3.jpg
                        Thanks, Jae'a! Radek and I had a great time. He says that I have to share again.... at least until my birthday next year!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

This is my brain today, trying to do a rewrite on part of my (never-ending) story:

sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Happy Birthday MonicaL - see even Radek is excited!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks, Rosehawk! He's been trying to help me write...

I'm not sure that I would say it like that. Maybe this instead?
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X