Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    In fanfic Radek has listened to everything from classical to metal, so I figure I can do what I want. Lol! I did include a classical Czech composer at one point.... something that would remind him of childhood/youth. (at least in my story!)
    Aw.
    The only mention of music I've seen in fanfic is one where Daniel Jackson asks Radek for some Czech music recommendations to listen to. The fic didn't mention anyone specific, though (unfortunately ).

And I feel like I should mention the legendary folk singer Karel Kryl, who often protested in his songs about the communism that was still around at the time.
    Don't ask me to give any specifics about his lyrics yet of course, but I would be very proud if I ever do learn them...
    Last edited by Jae'a; 16 June 2014, 12:52 PM.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Thanks for all the help! I'd green you if it would let me. Would you settle for some picspam when I get home?
      Last edited by MonicaL; 16 June 2014, 01:48 PM.
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

I can't say no to that!
        Unfortunately, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it, since I have to go to bed again...
        But I'll have something to look forward to after work.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'll find you some lovely picspam for tomorrow. Pleasant Radek dreams!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

Jae'a, I understand you want to see some pictures of me?
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

How about this one?
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

I wonder where Fifth is? I am seriously worried about my poor Replicator assistant. No matter where I hide her Rodney keeps finding her!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

This image features prominently in a section of my ever-growing story.... although I refer to it in S1. It was the only mage that reflects what I needed. Ok, ok, and I <3 him in this pic! I know he's really just busy checking stuff, but if/when I ever finish the epic I have another plot bunny running around with a bit about retrospective Radek. And it hops higher every time I see this picture! (d*mn bunny!)
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Radek Zelenka, Space Genius!!
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Can you hear his voice?
                            What is this?
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

A lovely piece of fanart that I love!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X