John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty View Post
    I hope someone got the "John Shepaaaaard" on vid and will put it on YouTube.
    Cassie got it. I'm sure she can be convinced to put it on YouTube. I managed to get vid of Chuck doing his impression of Jack Nicholson (as a traffic cop) pulling over Joe Flanigan for a traffic violation.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Oh yeah, SGU has been picked up for 2 seasons.
      No way!!
      You know, years ago, SciFi renewed Farscape for 2 more seasons after Season 3, need I remind any fans that it got cancelled after season 4.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      sorry.. guess I sound a little b**chy...

*slinks away*
      Quite ok, certainly understandable. No need to slink away though.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      All the guests have been fab and it's been a great fun con.. still got the last party to go tonight. Today's been great as because I won the sides in the auction I got to go into the autograph room again today and get it signed by everyone (so talk to them all again) and they were all lovely and chatting with me and e.g. Paul wrote on the sides, when he signed it, "Good luck with the wee one!"

For those who asked, me as pregnant Teyla!

Spoiler:

The wig seems to have slipped back a little bit in this photo so doesn't look quite right...

He was being very cheeky and naughty! Once he got over his initial nervousness (this was Chris' first ever con!), Chris was quite flirty and teasing on stage and someone asked a question about Todd's relationship with Sheppard or some such and Chris just laughed and said he'd have to come out and admit that Sheppard and Todd were in a "relationship" and then added cheekily that Joe's a very good kisser!

He only complains about the sudden jerking about kinda stunts etc - see explanation below!

BamBam basically said that Joe is a very physical, athletic guy (and explained about the soccer games etc) but that he's not so much into sharp, sudden sort of motion like snapping off rapid punches etc in martial arts or that kind of thing - or the kind of motions that you need to brace yourself for (like being pulled rapidly backwards on a harness! ). BamBam said that he was deliberately pulling really hard on the wire on the DG stunt to pull Joe back into the crashmats, trying to freak Joe out, and RC was in on the joke by saying they needed another take etc, just to wind Joe up by making him do it again! He did say Joe did get a bit of whiplash from that stunt though and strain the muscles in his neck/shoulders a little.. but they told him to stop whining and he got over it.
      Love the pic!! Good for you!

Thanks for the stuff about Joe - I hate to think of him as whiny
      Kavan talked about David whining at the NJ con - they probably all do it!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      LOL about Joe! Maybe he just wants to be pampered!
      I'll do it! I'll pamper him!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Cassie got it. I'm sure she can be convinced to put it on YouTube. I managed to get vid of Chuck doing his impression of Jack Nicholson (as a traffic cop) pulling over Joe Flanigan for a traffic violation.
        Now that vid you have sounds interesting too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Remnants sig
          Spoiler:
          oooh.... lovely!!!

You are NOT a hick! And, you were not being pi**y. This, if it is true, is incredibly dissapointing. (I am saying if true since Kavan may have heard conjecture or rumors.) We won't know for sure until there is an offical announcement. I am hoping MGM, or whoever is making these decisions, knows that an SGA movie will do well. There is a ready-made audience. And, if SGU does well, I would hope that any new fans would want to check out all of the franchise.
          Heh... I was being sarcastic on the hick part.. hehehehe (although there are some in this part of the country ) Agreed on the rest!

I fear greatly that SGU will tank, everyone will lose money, and TPTB will just give up on the whole thing. Even if I don't like SGU at all and don't watch past episode 2, I would rather have it on the air and ensuring the franchise, including SGA movies, continues than lose it all.
          This is true... but I hope that if it does do well they don't just decide to completely moth ball SGA..

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Thanks for all the amazing con talk everyone

Love the costume Ali!

As for the movie... until someone says there isn't going to be one for definate there will always be that hope in me, I'd just like to know one way or the other

oh me too. I'm an eternal optimist on this. I'll always hold hope until they say "nope. No movie."

OMG! He did that at VanCon last year, it is so freakin' funny! He does a GREAT Nicholson and a really funny but pretty spot on Flanigan as well! LOL!!!
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            I'll do it! I'll pamper him!
            *gigglesnort* You go girl!
            sigpic

Comment

SGAFan, did you get the PM I sent earlier?

Comment

Hi

Thanks for all the great p4 reports.

I am mad mad mad about the movie. Hopefully it will still come to pass.

I do bet that SGU 2 season pickup was in lieu of season 6 of SGA and 1st season of SGU. They took away SGA season 6 for a 2 season commitment. I am hoping that the good numbers SGA gave (per scifi own press release) will make Scifi the ones who push for the movie. I will hope until I hear that the sets were demolished. Too expensive to keep those sets to do nothing. Venturist is correct: We have the sets, its has its fan base so it will be cheap to make and it will make money. It makes no sense to me. They haven't even approached the actors (so they can't say that the actors outpriced themselves).

Hopefully Joe or Jason wil have more news at Bedford.
                sigpic

Comment

SGAFan, did you get the PM I sent earlier?
                  yes, sorry, must not have seen it originally. Replied!
                  sigpic

Comment

OT in a way sorta kinda but not really - just watched Solitudes - the Season 1 finale(?) of SG-1, whereupon they discover the stargate in Antarctica, near the McMurdo airforce base. Of course, my teensy tiny mind leaps instantly to our lovely Sheppy and all the ensuing whump wonderfulness that is SGA.
                    *sigh*

EDIT: picked up all 10 seasons of SG-1 for $100 via Ammy - how could I resist?
                    Last edited by Strey; 25 January 2009, 06:51 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

JM hasn't posted today, but someone did ask him about the comments coming out of P4 about the movie. Now he knows the source, even if not the mouth, of the information. He may not be able to answer it yet.

Comment

I think we are all in need of some whumpy piccies!!

just because its yummy.. I know.. no whump.. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Whump, or no whump, lovely pics! Thanks!

And, thanks!

Comment

heh.. YW!

good old fashioned oxygen deprived whump... hehehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi, everyone!

I'm really enjoying all the talk from the con! Sounds like everyone there is having a blast!!
                              Would love to see Kavan Smith in person! And hear everyone tease JF. Hahahaha.

...Who is BamBam?
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Hey everybody!!!

I had a family day, a busy one, so I'm very tired now, and have headache, so, as much as there is only five pages to catch up, headache is not going to help at all, so,

I'm off to catch up.

Want to say hello to you and say goodnight...

see you tomorrow.

I'll leave my little contribution before I go to bed...

Oh, no! those whumpers won't get me!!!

Ok, we can talk about it...

Comment

Working...
                                X