John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    What?! You mean he doesn't even lurk?! Ah well, atleast David lurks!
    So it's David we have to blame for reporting back..? Hmmmm

I think we should David Hewlett in that case...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh dear, now Beanie's a David Hewlett whumper...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        Oh dear, now Beanie's a David Hewlett whumper...
        He whumps so well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

There is something strange about whips and Teletubbies in the same thread.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            There is something strange about whips and Teletubbies in the same thread.
            rof- aaagh!! theres a fly on the screen! shoo!

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              So it's David we have to blame for reporting back..? Hmmmm

I think we should David Hewlett in that case...
              David reports back?! Linky please!

sigpic

Comment

Send some of those lovely whump fics my way please...

I trust you still have my email addy???

Didja get the fics? I sent a bunch your way!

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but I just found this and couldn't stop laughing. It's here: http://www.atlantismedia.2freegigs.com/musicvids.html Song: Tubthumping and it's about all the Atlantis people (mostly Sheppard and McKay) and all the hits and falls they take.
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    Didja get the fics? I sent a bunch your way!
                    Nawwww, I didn't get them...

I sent an email to your address in case you sent them to someone else...whoever has my Shep fics...I WANT THEM BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                      David reports back?! Linky please!
                      I think you misunderstood my post there...

I meant that we now know who lurks and tells Joe all the fangirl stuff that means he's scared of the net. Sorry if I confused you...

Comment

Look what I found...

Ha ha! P'raps we can use that one in the thunk thread and the evil one here!!

Poor Joe! He must despair when he hears about all this stuff! It's his own fault tho' ....he shouldn't be so blinkin' cute and have that vulnerability thing going on!!

Comment

I think you misunderstood my post there...

I meant that we now know who lurks and tells Joe all the fangirl stuff that means he's scared of the net. Sorry if I confused you...
                          Oh right lol! aww! poor Joe!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            Ha ha! P'raps we can use that one in the thunk thread and the evil one here!!

Poor Joe! He must despair when he hears about all this stuff! It's his own fault tho' ....he shouldn't be so blinkin' cute and have that vulnerability thing going on!!
                            No, he shouldn't...

OMG that was such a Shep-ism...

Comment

That's what makes Shep so whumpable. He's the guy that gets whumped and gets up and keeps going. That when he's WHUMPED down is just so vulnerable and almost fragile. Making us want to mother him on the one hand yet jump him cause..really...watching 38 or Defiant. He was GORGEOUS when whumped. HOT and sexy and beautiful and adorable and vulnerable and GUH!

We need much more WHUMP in season 2. Yup. Much.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

We need much more WHUMP in season 2. Yup. Much.
                                Oh yeah......much more whumpness needed!! Bring it on TPTB!!

Comment

Working...
                                X