No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh! that should be our motto, mer brilliant!! do ya know what song that's from??

days to season 2: (if i counted correctly) 73!

Comment

73! 73! 73!

The song is Dar Williams - Another Mystery... and isn't about whumping, I don't think, but we can steal the line

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Definitely the good kind!! Didn't the ancient Greeks have a beautiful goddess for hunting? That's us then......whumping goddesses!!
        LMAO

I like the idea. I am apparently a whump fan myself, although I never knew until my sis said I had a thing for injured Stargate actors and how I seemed to wish they would hurt themselves so I could make them feel better.

Thats the textbook def. of WHUMPER, right?

So, lets see Shep get in some more trouble a'la 38 Mins!

Comment

aha! someone wants a textbook def, eh??? *whips out mocktionary, wipes dust off*

*clears throat* ahem... here ya go:

whump: experiencing of emotional or physical harm, strain, and/or pain by a character(1); appearance of harm, strain, and/or pain, usually emotional and typically involving screencaps, which may or may not actually exist(2)

to whump: to have appreciation for, fascination with, and love of seeing certain (or all) characters hurt, either emotionally or physically(1); the desire to rid a character of emotional or physical harm, often by means of nursing back to health or hugging said character(2)

whumper: a person who whumps(1); one who whumps a certain character(2); shameless whumper: person who whumps any and all characters, usually with a preference for emotional whump(3)

Comment

That was beautiful, just, simply beautiful

Comment

ROFL!!! and that was, er, random, just, simply random

love ya, bec

Comment

Hmm...does it run in the family, then...?

And back to the topic at hand...

Methinks we need another story...Does anyone have any ideas?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Hmm...does it run in the family, then...?

And back to the topic at hand...

Methinks we need another story...Does anyone have any ideas?

me too...me outta ideas

brane ded

Comment

Hmm...does this spark anything?

Comment

...or maybe this one...?

Comment

...or this one?

Comment

Guess not.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Poor Shep.....will be getting whumped again REAL soon!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope there's plenty of whumping in season 2! Shall we speculate as to which eps will provide us with Shep whumping?
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                I hope there's plenty of whumping in season 2! Shall we speculate as to which eps will provide us with Shep whumping?
                                Well......I'm trying not to know too much about season 2 but, from what I've read, it seems like nearly every episode filmed so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X