Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Only if you tell us what FBI stands for...
    Okay, I did my research...

Is it: "Flanigan's Body Inspectors"?

Or perhaps is it: "Flanigan's Boxer Inspectors"?
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

I don't think anyone really knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
        Okay, I did my research...

Is it: "Flanigan's Body Inspectors"?

Or perhaps is it: "Flanigan's Boxer Inspectors"?
        They are both acceptable answers...though it is Body...

We could do with an FBI Motto...any ideas???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

They are both acceptable answers...though it is Body...

We could do with an FBI Motto...any ideas???
          Well, we could always steal the real FBI's motto: "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity"

Or maybe: "Loyal servants of the Sheppard"

Or "He is our Sheppard, you shall not want"

Or... I don't know!

SO... does this mean I can be the Undercover Division?

Comment

Well, we could always steal the real FBI's motto: "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity"

Or maybe: "Loyal servants of the Sheppard"

Or "He is our Sheppard, you shall not want"

Or... I don't know!

SO... does this mean I can be the Undercover Division?
            Of course you can...

Fidelity and Bravery are right...not sure about Integrity with all the gutter talk though...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Of course you can...

Fidelity and Bravery are right...not sure about Integrity with all the gutter talk though...
              Thanks for having me!

No Integrity, huh? LOL How about "Indecent" then?

Or "Improper" or "Impure" or "Immodest" or "Indecorous"

And yes, those are all real words.

Comment

Thanks for having me!

No Integrity, huh? LOL How about "Indecent" then?

Or "Improper" or "Impure" or "Immodest" or "Indecorous"

And yes, those are all real words.
                Indecency is probably about right...I was just looking in the thesaurus to find a word beginning with I that meant basically 'dirty-minded'...

Comment

FBI - Sacred Hair Protection Division!

Now I know that we definitely all share the same brain. In a previous fandom I founded the SPTC - The Society for the Preservation of Tom's Curls in protest at TPTB's decisions regarding an actor's hair.

I certainly want to join the SSWA and the F.B.I and I don't mind what division I am in because he needs protecting from 'head to toe'.
                  ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                  FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Indecency is probably about right...I was just looking in the thesaurus to find a word beginning with I that meant basically 'dirty-minded'...
                    Ah, the good old thesaurus. Handy little book.

I actually took a quick little trip over to thesaurus.com to find THOSE words I just posted.

Comment

Ah, the good old thesaurus. Handy little book.

I actually took a quick little trip over to thesaurus.com to find THOSE words I just posted.
                      I got there via dictionary.com...

Originally posted by smallgirl
                      I certainly want to join the SSWA and the F.B.I and I don't mind what division I am in because he needs protecting from 'head to toe'.
                      Make up your own division or become a Special Agent in an existing one...we have:

Sacred Hair Protection Division as led by Merentha
                      Facial Fortification Unit, motto Dirty not Bloody - as lead by Em
                      'Undercover' Division - as led by Zelany

Comment

I got there via dictionary.com...

Make up your own division or become a Special Agent in an existing one...we have:

Sacred Hair Protection Division as led by Merentha
                        Facial Fortification Unit, motto Dirty not Bloody - as lead by Em
                        'Undercover' Division - as led by Zelany
                        Thanks.

I thought of something that scared me even more than an attack on the 'hair' because at least that can grow back. What if we got 'body building Shep'? I like Shep as he is 'lean and keen' and don't want to see bulging biceps and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                          Thanks.

I thought of something that scared me even more than an attack on the 'hair' because at least that can grow back. What if we got 'body building Shep'? I like Shep as he is 'lean and keen' and don't want to see bulging biceps and the like.
                          I like a toned body, but not rippling biceps and 'six-packs'...

I don't think Joe is the gym type to be honest...I'd say he's more your outdoors kinda guy, when he's not prohibited from most of his fave hobbies by TPTB. Shame, I'd quite like to see Shep surfing, if only to see Joe in a wetsuit...

Comment

I don't think Joe is the GYM type either <Wheeee>
                            He said once he doesn't watch sports on TV, he'd rather do them. And he also said that running around on the show is now the only exercise he gets <Since they make him stop doing the sports stuff while filming>

He has an athlete's body. Natural athlete. I know Momoa is being brought on to be the BOD. Eh. Whatever. I don't find that kind of body HOT. Too much unnatural muscle. I'll take toned and lean every time.

Others can drool over that. I'll be in my Shep/Joe induced puddle over here. LOL

And hopefully there will be LOTS more WHumpage coming up. Condemned sounds hopeful for some whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              I don't think Joe is the GYM type either <Wheeee>
                              He said once he doesn't watch sports on TV, he'd rather do them. And he also said that running around on the show is now the only exercise he gets <Since they make him stop doing the sports stuff while filming>

He has an athlete's body. Natural athlete. I know Momoa is being brought on to be the BOD. Eh. Whatever. I don't find that kind of body HOT. Too much unnatural muscle. I'll take toned and lean every time.

Others can drool over that. I'll be in my Shep/Joe induced puddle over here. LOL

And hopefully there will be LOTS more WHumpage coming up. Condemned sounds hopeful for some whump.
                              Not my thing either to be honest...I much prefer a natural shape to my men...toned and lean works for me!

I think I'll be sticking to the Shep/Joe induced drool pool as well...

We need whumpage...what's this about Condemned???

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

Exactly. When I see bulging biceps and 'six-packs' on men I feel that it's like fake breasts on women. It doesn't look real and therefore I don't find it attractive. Toned and lean is best but even if the choice was between a body builder type and an unfit, nerdy guy, I'd go for the latter. The Momoa guy doesn't sound like he's going to 'do anything' for me at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X