John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie

Yes, its 22 parts but the story is over 90,000 words! The muse was in overdrive.

Also thank you for the pics from the season four disc! Snagged the gurney one!! I want my copy now!!!

Liniz

Thank you for all those tidbits about the commentaries, I love hearing what the writer's say about Joe. The bits about Flanigan's desire on how to play Sheppard is very cool to know. I love such insight b/c it gives us more understanding into Shep and tends to be in line to what I think of his character.

Peggy

A thought on Remnants.

Spoiler:
    Isn't that the eppy where Shep's ex-wife Nancy might show up in some way? Maybe the whump is flashback or some type of dream,hallucination which might explain the squee then confusion reaction we might have.

Either way, whump or not, I'm just intrigued at the idea that this will be an eppy that JM considers to be emotionally character wise.
    Last edited by Kristen999; 31 May 2008, 03:32 PM.
    My fanfic-
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
      Charlie

Yes, its 22 parts but the story is over 90,000 words! The muse was in overdrive. Though I've seen people make 20k word stories into like ten chapters before so the parts will be long

Also thank you for the pics from the season four disc! Snagged the gurney one!! I want my copy now!!!

Liniz

Thank you for all those tidbits about the commentaries, I love hearing what the writer's say about Joe. The bits about Flanigan's desire on how to play Sheppard is very cool to know. I love such insight b/c it gives us more understanding into Shep and tends to be in line to what I think of his character.

Peggy

A thought on Remnants.

Spoiler:
      Isn't that the eppy where Shep's ex-wife Nancy might show up in some way? Maybe the whump is flashback or some type of dream,hallucination which might explain the squee then confusion reaction we might have.

Either way, whump or not, I'm just intrigued at the idea that this will be an eppy that JM considers to be emotionally character wise.
      Oooh your muse is in overdrive, what's your secret?

Thoughts on Remnants
      Spoiler:

I thought it was the CSI one that she was in or is this the CSI one? Have I missed a memo somewhere? But that makes perfect sense about the yessssss, and then oh crap it's in the past.

I'm really looking forward to Remnants, i'm hoping it's gonna be a good one for Shep and I really liked Shep's ex, even though I was an osterich about her before outcast aired.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        I've read that before and it's very funny!

Eureka has promos already???? That's not fair! It begins at the end of July, SGA is on near the beginning and we have no promos yet? Says a lot for SciFi, doesn't it?
        well, thats about par for the course with SciFi. They've never been good about promoting Atlantis
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          well, thats about par for the course with SciFi. They've never been good about promoting Atlantis
          And how about 5 in one hour. So not only are the doing the promo for Eurkea but they are saturating them. The first one was cute but after the 5th time it was enought.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I suggested this yesterday but it fell by the way side! If people want I can organise it (organising is what I do! ) cos I finished uni last week and don't start work for a couple of weeks so I have free time at the mo!

Oh sorry about that.
            I didn't check for any earlier posts.

Linzi:

That is so cool that you got your first DVD. I'm so jealous.
            Thanks for all the good tidbits.

Awesome caps everyone!!!!

Comment

CG icons that I made ages ago but for some (unknown ) reason never posted:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ahhhh, the pits and pieces in my back are a little closer to where they should be. I love my chiropractor.

IHS, I hope your dream pans out! If JF thinks it's going to be good, then it must be!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  Ahhhh, the pits and pieces in my back are a little closer to where they should be. I love my chiropractor.
                  I couldn't live without mine.

I noticed all the Eureka promo's last night and kept saying WTF? where's SGA?
                  *shakes fists*

Can't wait to get my S4 box set, I'm so impatient!
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Hey Cazz:

If you are willing to organise the RR whump fic and if and everyone joins in to say OK. I have an idea for a banner like I did for the other RR.

If you want. I can work on it and then show you.

Do you have a site to put it all??

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Hey Cazz:

If you are willing to organise the RR whump fic and if and everyone joins in to say OK. I have an idea for a banner like I did for the other RR.

If you want. I can work on it and then show you.

Do you have a site to put it all??
                      Erm no, I haven't got a site and I have absolutely no idea how to set one up! Other than an LJ and I don't really know what I'm doing with that

I'll set up the thread in the fanfic section tomorrow And I'll ask Jess how she does her site! Hopefully I'll be able to suss it out

Can't wait to see your whumpy banner

Urgg, my laptop keep freaking out on me!

Comment

Erm no, I haven't got a site and I have absolutely no idea how to set one up! Other than an LJ and I don't really know what I'm doing with that

I'll set up the thread in the fanfic section tomorrow And I'll ask Jess how she does her site! Hopefully I'll be able to suss it out

Can't wait to see your whumpy banner

Urgg, my laptop keep freaking out on me!

Oh that will be cool.

I think Jess has her's on a Geosite.
                        I'm not sure how different it is from LJ.

Once all the parts are up on the thread. Let me know. I'd like to join.
                        Is it just a random posting or do I have to ask someone?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Oh that will be cool.

I think Jess has her's on a Geosite.
                          I'm not sure how different it is from LJ.

Once all the parts are up on the thread. Let me know. I'd like to join.
                          Is it just a random posting or do I have to ask someone?
                          Just random at the mo, but I think once we have the posts in one place it will be easier for people to continue

Comment

Just random at the mo, but I think once we have the posts in one place it will be easier for people to continue

Thanks Cazz. I'll see about the banner tomorrow.
                            OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Lost was really good, some sad parts, but still confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                              And how about 5 in one hour. So not only are the doing the promo for Eurkea but they are saturating them. The first one was cute but after the 5th time it was enought.
                              Eh... and I dont even really like Eureka. Got nothing against it, just never really got into it
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Ok whumpers. This is my contribution to the Round Robin Whump thread.
                                Hope you like.
                                When it's up and running, I'll attempt to join in.

Comment

Working...
                                X