John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
    Uhh ..very nice pictures ^^ But this episode was disgusting somehow... I mean turning into a bug!? That's weird ..xD If it's up to me, he would get shot ... or stabbed.. something ordinary like that xD
    Hello!! welcome back!! I adore buggyshep it was an awesome ep

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Back to stay are you!!! That sounds good! You'll like it here, I'm sure of it!
    I myself like him in all kinds of colours (blue from bugs, red from blood, green from nausia, yellow/purple/blue/black from beating). That also immediately sums up what kind of whump I like Oh, and I like him fed on (all time favorite is Common Ground) and intubated in the infirmary with scrubs on!
    John Sheppard and his amazing technicolour whump

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Exactly! You should write a musical on that whump
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        I've just voted. I really don't know why tptb even consider another show if they can't cope with 2 shows. Why not just concentrate on the one they have now.. If SGA gets cancelled for this new show I will never watch Stargate again.

I started off so optimistic after the spoilers for S&R but I'm quickly loosing my squee. Team eps seem to be non existant and now we have McKay taking the limelight again for the midseason 2 parter. It sounds like it will be a Daniel/McKay fest. The Last Man also focused much more on McKay so I was really hoping to see a bit more emphasis on the leading man of the show when it comes to midseason two parters and season finales..but I guess that was expecting too much..
        Let's hope it's not such a Daniel/McKay fest as it seems.

Actually, I don't even like the sound of the new series. Too much like Star Trek Voyager for my liking. Not that I disliked that series but we don't need a repeat. If SGA gets cancelled to make way for it, I shall shout very loudly indeed. But to me it won't make any sense to cancel a popular series for a new and uncertain one. I guess it will all depend on how well SGA does in S5.

As for voting on GW, I still can't do it. Which is strange because some of you can. So if it's possible to vote more than once could someone please place a vote for me .

Welcome to the thread CarSen.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, too Listy and Astraldust *smile*
          I like it by now (that's wrong English isn't it!? xD )
          Intubated sounds damn good .. and beating too
          In all colours ..xD good one xD lol
          Caress the one
          The never-fading rain in your heart
          The tears of snow-white sorrow
          Caress the one
          The hiding amaranth
          In a land of the daybreak

Comment

Exactly! You should write a musical on that whump
            I think it would be a very long show to add all the whump we want Can you imagine a jolly wraith dancing and beating the carp out of Sheppard.... no thats just wrong on so many levels
            Last edited by Listy; 06 April 2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

As long as it's not John Sheppard and his Amazing Technicolor Dream whump!!!

Welcome back CarSen!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all of you
                Wow that's weird ..xD It's 10.30 AM here and in Germany it's 6.31 PM O.o xD
                Caress the one
                Caress the one
                The hiding amaranth

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  As long as it's not John Sheppard and his Amazing Technicolor Dream whump!!!

Welcome back CarSen!

Tee hee!!! oh most definitely we want real whump with consequences and after effects!!!!

EDIT: Can anyone point me in the right direction of a TDO tag, i know I have read a few good ones but can't find any of them on Fan fic, my brain is mush today

Comment

Hey there Whumpers!

Just a quick post today. Watched 3 more episodes last night.....from S-2......"Intruder", "Runner" (so hubby could see how Ronon came on board), and "Duet" (I actually laughed at some of DH's antics this time.....last time I laughed at Shep and Ronon at the gun range scene). We then went all the way to "Michael" since hubby knows who Connor is and asked to see it again.

{{{Whumpers}}} to all who need a hug.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

We'll do! If everyone on here will vote for SGA, it will get much closer, I'm sure. We have influence!

And conversion pics, as promised.

Spoilers for size and there are a lot too
                      Spoiler:

and I thought this embarressment whump should be here too
                      Thanks for that SanGate!

Loved the Coversion pics with Shep in the infirmary very nice and whumpy I tried to green you but wasn't allowed so mental green
                      sigpic

Comment

We'll do! If everyone on here will vote for SGA, it will get much closer, I'm sure. We have influence!

And conversion pics, as promised.
                        *heart beating too fast...must breath*

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
                        Uhh ..very nice pictures ^^ But this episode was disgusting somehow... I mean turning into a bug!? That's weird ..xD If it's up to me, he would get shot ... or stabbed.. something ordinary like that xD
                        Hiya CarSen!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wow.. thank you very much ..
                          At first I thought you made a wallpaper for the whumpers "club" but then I understood ..xD Sometimes I'm just blind ..
                          Caress the one
                          Caress the one
                          The hiding amaranth

Comment

You need to go to the gateworld home page...Gateworld

and its right near the bottom on the right hand side, but I can't get it to work so let me know if it lets you vote.
                            I was able to vote, thank goodness. There are some polls on GW that won't let me.

No spoilers, just SGA/SGU rambling.
                            Spoiler:
                            I cannot imagine the reasoning of cancelling a show that is doing well in the ratings just to start another one. I'm hoping SGA will be picked up for a 6th season, at the very least. Seven and eight would be nice, too. I know it would be difficult for the production team to do two series again, but they have and can. We have to remember, though, that the actors signed for 6 seasons, so that could be that.

Thanks for the Conversion picspam, SanGate! I love the make-up job on JF. They should have gotten an Emmy for it.

Welcome back, CarSen!!

I've watched Midway a *cough* couple more times. I'm certain
                            Spoiler:
                            that, at the end, Shep says "I almost shot 'em myself with a stunner." He's pointing towards the back of the PJ and it is just after Rodeny is griping about Lee and Kavanagh's non-stop jabbering.
                            I may just have to watch it again later today, just to be sure.

Comment

Hey...
                              Someone please vote Atlantis for me, I can't get the ****** to work!
                              I will be so ****** off if they cancel our show... are they stupid or what?

Sorry for the swearing, it seems I am just that way out today!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                                Hey...
                                Someone please vote Atlantis for me, I can't get the ****** to work!
                                I will be so ****** off if they cancel our show... are they stupid or what?

Sorry for the swearing, it seems I am just that way out today!
                                I couldn't vote either so I dutifully sent off a message to the webmaster and told them their poll was broke but to count me in the "SAG all the way" tally.

Comment

Working...
                                X