John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I know I'm not usually in here, but I want to say that I love your recap.
    Spoiler:
    Another thing too is the way Evil Shep taunts Shep and causes mental whumpage on him. I love how JF played all the different emotions and how worried he was about Rodney after he realized how serious was now, after what happened to Heightmeyer.

I hope you guys don't mind if I pop in here and there. I think Elf is rubbing off on me. LOL
    Pop in any time!! We have cookies!!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Nearly everyone's seen DG, but me!

*iz miserable*
    I haven't seen it and won't until it airs on SciFi!
    *hugs* Thanks IWTB. I'm gonna disappear for a few days, otherwise i'm just gonna be a miserable cow listening to everyone squeeing and I can't...well, I can, but it's not the same. So save some squee for me, and i'll catch ya later in the week. Have fun peeps.

*waves*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't disappear!! There are some of us who won't see it. We will give you some spoilers to click on just to ease the urge

Here's a non spoilery one

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Or even fLanfreakingtastic!
    Love it!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I agree with that.
      Spoiler:
      Shep was happy, but he graciously accepted the apology and moved on because he was mature enough to realise, though he was furious with McKay, that they needed to work together as a team, and that being angry at him wouldn't help the expedition. I thought those were good scenes and very realistic. Because, even if you can forgive someone and tell that that you accept their apology, you can still be angry at them a little.
      oh agreed!

spoilers for Adrift...
      Spoiler:

He still was pissed but they really didnt have time for that if they wanted to live. However, there is also a tight friendship there and when friends get crossways of each other they do forgive, even if they're a bit upset for a while after that. Not that I"m trying to trivialize something that big (I mean life or death stuff here, not just a spat between friends) but I think the emotional reaction is the same, if more intense. There is too much water under the bridge between Shep and McKay for Shep not to forgive him. However, I think as this arc with Weir unfolds its going to be come a "The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions" situation...

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
      Evening whumpers! *waves madly*

I heard about DG, but I absolutely am not watching it! I think I'll remain strong and wait until it airs in the proper order.
      I'm trying...so far so good

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Well I thought as soon as he
      Spoiler:
      saw Weir alive and well you could see the conflict in his eyes. On the one hand he was pleased the decision had been made, but he was fearful and suspicious of where that decision would lead. So, I think part of him wanted to save Weir, but that he knew he shouldn't do it for the sake of the base, and that he knew Weir wouldn't want him to do that, wouldn't order it and that untilmately she wouldn't want to go through anything more with the replicators again.

I think he made the right choice, though on a personal level he wouldn't have made that one.
      Oh definitely! Spoilers for Adrift...
      Spoiler:

Personally, he wanted to do anything for her to live, but as a military man, and as the leader of the base with the city and everyone's lives in his hands, he couldn't take the risk. It was a far from perfect situation, but that gives it a reality check. I agree with Shep that had their positions been reversed, no matter how much she wanted to save any of them, she wouldn't have risked it.

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
      I ditto that Ali. They're totally brainless!!

I've just been over to the Nielsen's website and Atlantis has now jumped to third place!! In front of Heroes and Firefly.

That has to send skiffy a message. The series is well watched and popular!! So give us Season 5!!
      in case anyone needs it, here is the "Hey Neilsen" link for SGA. I have no idea how much impact it does or doesn't have, but I registered and voted. Figured it couldn't hurt!

Hey Nielsen for SGA

and one for JF Rate JF

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

That's all I'm gonna talk aboutbthis ep until everyone has seen it. I know what a PITA it is to have a few see something and yak about it and not everyone else.
      Might be a little scarce myself, just because I haven't seen it and dont want to accidentally click on a generic spoiler tag and get spoiled. Already have in a few places...*sigh*

just a teensy request; if people could lable their spoilers so others know what they're discussing? I'd love to talk about eps that aired, as long as I can tell whats behind the tag.

Thanks... not trying to be PITA really...

I hope you guys don't mind if I pop in here and there. I think Elf is rubbing off on me. LOL
      Pop in anytime!

*iz miserable*
      Don't be! I haven't seen either, and am not going to until it airs ((HUGS))
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        just a teensy request; if people could lable their spoilers so others know what they're discussing? I'd love to talk about eps that aired, as long as I can tell whats behind the tag.

Thanks... not trying to be PITA really...
        Good point. With there being spoiler tags for discussions of both aired eps and leaked eps we need to be careful that people aren't accidentally spoiler for stuff they don't want to be.

Lets all make an effort to label our spoiler tags so people know what they're clicking on...
        sigpic

Comment

Awwww honey... if it's any consolation, I think the vast majority of people haven't seen it. And I wish there was more we could do to get everyone to see it but the technology involved puts a damper on that.

*hugs*

Seriously, though.. it is worth the wait and you will enjoy it so much when it airs..

Yikes. It nearly always is. Sorry. Made some space.

So much so that I had to go cap it:

DG Minor Spoilers:
          Spoiler:

Awesome caps. I can't wait to see more.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Pop in any time!! We have cookies!!

I haven't seen it and won't until it airs on SciFi!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't disappear!! There are some of us who won't see it. We will give you some spoilers to click on just to ease the urge

Here's a non spoilery one

Spoiler:

Love it!!
          LOL. Sounds yummy. Thanks Pocus and SGAFan.
          I Love the CG caps.

Comment

Awwww honey... if it's any consolation, I think the vast majority of people haven't seen it. And I wish there was more we could do to get everyone to see it but the technology involved puts a damper on that.

*hugs*

Seriously, though.. it is worth the wait and you will enjoy it so much when it airs..

Yikes. It nearly always is. Sorry. Made some space.

So much so that I had to go cap it:

DG Minor Spoilers:
            Spoiler:

Thanks..

Once again...it's in the eyes

Scifan - Have you wandered in here too
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*iz miserable*
              Not just you! I haven't seen it and i won't for three weeks.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              Might be a little scarce myself, just because I haven't seen it and dont want to accidentally click on a generic spoiler tag and get spoiled. Already have in a few places...*sigh*

Luckily people in this thread are pretty good about labeling spoiler tags, but there is the occasional one that isn't labeled so I can't click it.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Thanks..

Once again...it's in the eyes

Scifan - Have you wandered in here too
                LOL. Yep. I couldn't resist after lastnight. I won't tease you though .

Comment

LOL. Yep. I couldn't resist after lastnight. I won't tease you though .
                  *lol* You're sure ...

Seems like Sheppard has this super power to convert people over to this thread

Ali - Sent you an email...since yes your inbox here usually is always full
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ali - if you're still looking for the Lifeline promo, I found it here on youtube.

Comment

I've got some caps for you. Oh these are for Doppelganger!

There is one cap that I think, well, really, I'd hate to have seen it before watching the episode and I'll put it up separate with a clear warning and you can decide for yourself whether to click. The rest of the caps don't really show anything that we haven't already known or figured out from the promo vids.

Spoiler:

Last edited by IWantToBelieve; 30 September 2007, 10:46 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                        Ali - if you're still looking for the Lifeline promo, I found it here on youtube.
                        Awww thanks sweetie! You're a star!!

*luffs the whumpers so much - we're such a thoughtful bunch!*

IWTB - lovely caps hon! I'm thinking of doing a bit of capping myself!
                        sigpic

Comment

And some more Doppelganger caps:
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful caps IWTB Ok after second viewing:

Just squeeing and no spoilers on the plot of DG, but general spoilers about the tone of the eppie etc...:

Spoiler:
                            Joe was awesome. The total star here. He was so good at everything he did. From portraying Shep's sort of shock that people were looking at him as if he was nasty, to the evilness of EvilShep! I think that SyFy Portal award is really deserved. I loved it second time round, and now I've got a feel for the new team members, I really like it! Great eppie, with lots of Sheppy goodness, and some nice whump. Overall, whump wise, I'm thinking it's at number 3, behind 38 Minutes and CG. A great eppie, wonderfully executed. Have to say, without JF's charisma, it wouldn't have been as good as it was. But, hey I'm biased. Kudos to RCC for his awesome writing and directing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks sweetie! You're a star!!

*luffs the whumpers so much - we're such a thoughtful bunch!*

IWTB - lovely caps hon! I'm thinking of doing a bit of capping myself!
                              There is way too much to cap in this, it's killing me. I actually did the first part then jumped to the end.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                                There is way too much to cap in this, it's killing me. I actually did the first part then jumped to the end.
                                Well, really... who could blame you?!!

So, those that have seen DG....

Spoilers for DG:
                                Spoiler:
                                Is anyone else taken with the urge to write an AU DG fic where Lorne actually follows through on his threat to shoot Sheppard to prove he's a replicator?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X