John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    So in regards to SR....are there any scenes that you really want to see in this ep -concept art spoiler only-
    Spoiler:
    i just really want a shep infirmary scene at the end with his team around him..........and shep being rushed off to the infirmary...........and sheppy waking up in pain......and lots of teamy angst.....oh and ronon waking up first and looking for shep and finding him all unconscious and bloody.............ok there are a lot of scenes i want to see (hence my worry that there wont be enough focus on the whump!)
    Ooooh let me see now....

I want:
    Spoiler:
    • Team searching desperately for Sheppard
    • Team finding Sheppard injured and unconscious
    • Sheppard waking up still trapped in the rubble and in pain
    • Sheppard getting slowly weaker as they try to free him (and team worrying desperately that they're not gonna get him out in time)
    • Sheppard crying out in pain as they try to move him out of the rubble
    • Sheppard losing consciousness as they free him and lift him out.. only to see all the blood and realise he is very badly injured and losing blood rapidly
    • Sheppard rushed to the infirmary
    • Team waiting anxiously for news
    • Sheppard waking up in infirmary with team waiting at his bedside.

I think that'll do for now....
    sigpic

Comment

So in regards to SR....are there any scenes that you really want to see in this ep -concept art spoiler only-
      Spoiler:
      i just really want a shep infirmary scene at the end with his team around him..........and shep being rushed off to the infirmary...........and sheppy waking up in pain......and lots of teamy angst.....oh and ronon waking up first and looking for shep and finding him all unconscious and bloody.............ok there are a lot of scenes i want to see (hence my worry that there wont be enough focus on the whump!)
      Actually those are the two scenes I very much want to see.

Spec for S and R accoriding to what we saw in the concept art:

Spoiler:
      I'd love for Ronon not to be too hurt. For him to be above Shep and to have to climb down to get him. He has to find Shep's pulse to make sure he's alive. He then manages to rouse Shep and then discovers how badly injured Shep is. Lots of angsty, heartfelt conversations take place, while Shep suffers bravely, but showing us he's going into shock and in a great deal of pain. Hell, he might even be scared a little!

I would love the team to dig Shep out and rescue him, and for Keller to prove her worth to me as a doctor and for her to need to do some emergency medical stuff on our boy! Then after a tense and anxious wait the team learns Shep is ok and THEN we get the infirmary scene with the team, as opposed to all the medical procedures Keller had to perform. So Shep is groggy, on a nasal canula and in pain but happy his team are safe etc... they all show their team love etc...

That's all I want to see. Not asking for much, am I?
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I want to see (no spoilers, just picture-inspired speculation)
        Spoiler:
        Ronon tending to Sheppard, and having to do medical stuff, either alone, or talked through it by a doctor over the radio. However, I do want Shep conscious for most of the time, though probably fading in and out. I want him trying to get up, desperate to help others - "my men might be out there, dying under the rubble! I've got to help them!" I want him to have moments of being in charge, giving orders, perhaps over the radio, despite being worse off than anyone. I don't want him to be passive. I want him to tell Ronon to leave him, to go and help others / go and save himself, but Ronon refusing. I also want some mention of The Last Man - perhaps his condition being worsened by the fact that he was weak as a result of the sand storm and lack of food.

Well, off Morris dancing now, with lovely whumpy images to sustain me as I drive.

Comment

Linzi re S&R
          Spoiler:
          Yeah I think I am just being overexcited in my whump, I want a BIG hole and BIG whump but you are probably right a hole but not a massive one, however I am more than willing to go up there and help dig a damn big hole I have a shovel somewhere....wait they have already filmed it.....damn!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Ooooh let me see now....

I want:
          Spoiler:
          • Sheppard getting slowly weaker as they try to free him (and team worrying desperately that they're not gonna get him out in time)
          • Sheppard losing consciousness as they free him and lift him out.. only to see all the blood and realise he is very badly injured and losing blood rapidly

I wants that tooooooo!!!!!!
          Spoiler:
          but with Shep on a backboard

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Linzi re S&R
            Spoiler:
            Yeah I think I am just being overexcited in my whump, I want a BIG hole and BIG whump but you are probably right a hole but not a massive one, however I am more than willing to go up there and help dig a damn big hole I have a shovel somewhere....wait they have already filmed it.....damn!!

I wants that tooooooo!!!!!!
            Spoiler:
            but with Shep on a backboard
            Now that sounds good!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Ooooh let me see now....

I want:
              Spoiler:

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Spoiler:
              I'd love for Ronon not to be too hurt. For him to be above Shep and to have to climb down to get him. He has to find Shep's pulse to make sure he's alive. He then manages to rouse Shep and then discovers how badly injured Shep is. Lots of angsty, heartfelt conversations take place, while Shep suffers bravely, but showing us he's going into shock and in a great deal of pain. Hell, he might even be scared a little!

I would love the team to dig Shep out and rescue him, and for Keller to prove her worth to me as a doctor and for her to need to do some emergency medical stuff on our boy! Then after a tense and anxious wait the team learns Shep is ok and THEN we get the infirmary scene with the team, as opposed to all the medical procedures Keller had to perform. So Shep is groggy, on a nasal canula and in pain but happy his team are safe etc... they all show their team love etc...

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
              I want to see (no spoilers, just picture-inspired speculation)
              Spoiler:
              Ronon tending to Sheppard, and having to do medical stuff, either alone, or talked through it by a doctor over the radio. However, I do want Shep conscious for most of the time, though probably fading in and out. I want him trying to get up, desperate to help others - "my men might be out there, dying under the rubble! I've got to help them!" I want him to have moments of being in charge, giving orders, perhaps over the radio, despite being worse off than anyone. I don't want him to be passive. I want him to tell Ronon to leave him, to go and help others / go and save himself, but Ronon refusing. I also want some mention of The Last Man - perhaps his condition being worsened by the fact that he was weak as a result of the sand storm and lack of food.

Well, off Morris dancing now, with lovely whumpy images to sustain me as I drive.
              ok well i want all of those
              see i knew no one could say one thing hehe!!

spoiler if you havent seen TLM/kindreds...still SR spec
              Spoiler:
              i want sheppy in pain to order everyone to go get teyla and them to be like "but weve got to get you out" because you know hes badly injured and of course he'll tell them to just do it! and
              Spoiler:
              when teyla is rescued i want her to ask about sheppy and then them to have worried looks on their faces and cut to the rescue

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Spoiler:

Not asking for much at all

Spoiler:
                I think I might quite like to see a bit of fear on Sheps face, just to add to the angst (just bear with me while I dream about that for a sec). Keller is not one of my favourite characters, she did however impress me in The Kindred (Part 2) and so like you I am hoping she is going to prove herself in this, pulling out all the stops to save our boy and giving us a dreamy infirmary scene to send us all squeeing wildly

I really do hope we get a good infirmary scene JF does groggy Shep so well

Comment

Listy and Rhymer concerning your speculations on S and R:

Spoiler:
                  I'm presuming Sheppard is in a hole either by himself or with Ronon. Thus I'm presuming Mckay and Lorne are quite easily rescued, whereas Shep and Ronon can't be. Either Shep, or Shep and Ronon are down a hole and trapped behind girders etc... So, though, no doubt it's a big hole, I'm presuming it's not half the building which has collapsed into it. I'm presuming it's just a relatively small section?

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Well... (S&R pic speculation)

Spoiler:

When I think of debris hole, I envision something similiar to a sink hole...something quite deep (7-15 feet deep) and several feet wide (8-12 feet). *note sizes are very rough guesstimates.

If the hole is nothing like that, I'll be very disappointed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers.

12 days till I fly to Vancover.
                    19 days till set tour.

I've decieded to get a tattoo done while I'm in Van, it's basically going to be the badge on my left shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      Well... (S&R pic speculation)

Spoiler:

When I think of debris hole, I envision something similiar to a sink hole...something quite deep (7-15 feet deep) and several feet wide (8-12 feet). *note sizes are very rough guesstimates.

If the hole is nothing like that, I'll be very disappointed.

I like all the ideas so far, I just want

Spoiler:
                      Whump and lots of blood, concern from team mates. Wraith closing in on all sides. Shep helpless and part of shirt missing from explosion, ok Flesh I want to see flesh hot sweaty bleeding flesh.
                      *Oh my, must go for cold shower now*

Comment

Let me just mention that I want all of it! Every single detail you all have mentioned... That's not too much to ask! They are planning on a four hour Season premiere, aren't they?
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                          Let me just mention that I want all of it! Every single detail you all have mentioned... That's not too much to ask! They are planning on a four hour Season premiere, aren't they?
                          Sounds wonderful, Caty. Three hours and 38 mins of whumped Shep isn't too much to ask, is it? I've taken off 22 mins for commercials and the scenes Shep's not in...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post

Comment

Sounds wonderful, Caty. Three hours and 38 mins of whumped Shep isn't too much to ask, is it? I've taken off 22 mins for commercials and the scenes Shep's not in...
                              Well, that's pretty generous! But we have to stay realistic, so that'll be fine
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Wabit View Post
                                Evening whumpers.
                                I've decieded to get a tattoo done while I'm in Van, it's basically going to be the badge on my left shoulder.
                                Very cool! One of these days I think I might want to get a Firefly/Serenity themed tattoo - wanted to get one in LA when I was there for a Serenity convention but the timing didn't work out. You will have to show us pics of yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X