No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, how am I going to survive the next 4 months???
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      by playing here!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Nice to meet you Linzi. Haven't seen you around here much. Are you new to GW?

Shep whump is a new thing around here. This is a quiet thread that calmly discusses the various attributes and expressions that make Shep such a wonderful candidate for severe pain and torture.

Oh heck--who am I kidding

BRING IT ON (S and R pic)

Guh Guh Guh!!!!

I don't know you, Pocus. Are you are whumper too? I'm so glad to meet you.

I have seen that piccie before, and the sad thing is, I'm totally obsessed by it. I can't stop looking at it. My family think I'm nuts and totally insane!
        sigpic

Comment

Caty? I don't know! I'm desperate! What the heck am I going to do for the next four months?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Guh Guh Guh!!!!

I don't know you, Pocus. Are you are whumper too? I'm so glad to meet you.

I have seen that piccie before, and the sad thing is, I'm totally obsessed by it. I can't stop looking at it. My family think I'm nuts and totally insane!
            I'm a whumper
            You're a whumper
            Wouldn't you like to be a whumper to!

Be a Whumper!
            A John Sheppard Whumper!!
            sigpic

Comment

Shep whump is a new thing around here. This is a quiet thread that calmly discusses the various attributes and expressions that make Shep such a wonderful candidate for severe pain and torture.

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I was thinking of clearing out the Ice cream from the freezer and attempting some cryogenics

4 months seems such a long time!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                *giggles* Oh Pocus, you just made my toes curl!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*runs back to work*

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I was thinking of clearing out the Ice cream from the freezer and attempting some cryogenics

I'll help with the ice cream.
                  sigpic

Comment

*looks totally shocked* NOOOOO WAY!!!!!!! and I thought you were all innocent and sweet
                    But, but, but....I am! It's just there's this side of me I kept hidden, this whumpy squee I have that keeps letting loose occasionally...it just breaks free every now and then... nobody knows about it...well, except for my hubby, kids, parents, friends, and my bestest friends here! Other than that I think I look and sound pretty normal really! Honest!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a whumper
                      You're a whumper
                      Wouldn't you like to be a whumper to!

Be a Whumper!
                      A John Sheppard Whumper!!
                      *Gigglesnort*

You know what I think I am in the wrong thread, this is a whumper thread you say....... I never noticed, its not like you guys talk much about hurting the poor bloke or different ways to get the job done efficiently, or even show pics of whump gone by.....*shrugs* oh well

Comment

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oooh good idea! Might be a bit frosty round the old extremities, but I'm up for it! And hey, I could eat the ice cream before I put myself on ice!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll help with the ice cream.
                          Do you want Rocky Road, Fhish Food or chocolate brownie??? passes pocus a spoon.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          But, but, but....I am! It's just there's this side of me I kept hidden, this whumpy squee I have that keeps letting loose occasionally...it just breaks free every now and then... nobody knows about it...well, except for my hubby, kids, parents, friends, and my bestest friends here! Other than that I think I look and sound pretty normal really! Honest!
                          Its ok hun, I think having a hidden darkside is actually healthy, I won't tell anyone about your secret hidden life (do you have a cape with a big 'W' on the back?)

Comment

*Gigglesnort*

You know what I think I am in the wrong thread, this is a whumper thread you say....... I never noticed, its not like you guys talk much about hurting the poor bloke or different ways to get the job done efficiently, or even show pics of whump gone by.....*shrugs* oh well
                            Or revel in a mutation from human to bug

Chocolate brownie please. It will go well with the Cinnamon Bun Ben and Jerry's I have now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Or revel in a mutation from human to bug

Chocolate brownie please. It will go well with the Cinnamon Bun Ben and Jerry's I have now.
                              Cinnamon Bun? I have never tried that one... *passes Pocus the chocolate brownie ice cream*

Whats that you say BuggyShep....um....people like that???.....*looks at pic*........(damn I think they have found me out)......SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THUD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                                Whumpy dreams, eh? I woke up in the night, and, half-asleep, starting writing in my head some meta about the writing of AUs. I continued it when asleep, then woke up thinking I'd had the most profound insights imaginable. I then fell asleep and dreamt a SGA AU. (No spoilers, just length)
                                Spoiler:
                                It was set in the latter stages of the English Civil War. Rodney was a scientist at Oxford, who spent his time snapping at his hapless young assistant, Isaac Newton. (Yes, the dates and location are wrong for Newton, but who cares.) One day he was out travelling by mule, trying to get some important facts for his research, when he was ambushed by bandits. A mysterious masked figure rescued him, then rode off without a word.

Shaken, Rodney went to the local inn. The masked figure, he was told, was "The Shepherd," a mysterious figure with a price on his head, who went round saving condemned Royalists from the executioner's block, and smuggling them to ships for safety. He was a wanted criminal, and Rodney was lucky not to have been killed by so foul a person. (Secretly, though, the people thought he was a hero, but couldn't be seen to say so out loud.)

Meanwhile, "The Shepherd" rode back to his hideout where his best friend, Ronon, berated him for risking capture in order to save a random traveller, what with their plans for saving the king coming so close to fruition. "The Shepherd" had been wounded in the ambush, and Ronon tended to him with gentle brusqueness, angry with him for putting himself in danger again.

Some time later, an elegant gentleman called John Sheppard - a bit of a fop, and rather stupid - turned up at Rodney's College (which was being used as a prison for the captured King, for some reason) and started cluelessly poking around and asking questions and generally being very vexing...

I do wish I can remember what happened next. It was obviously shaping up to be a nice Scarlet Pimpernel style adventure, set in the English Civil War, with much swashbuckling, secret identities and dramatic unmaskings. It was a shame to wake up.

And my meta on AU, in the cold light of day? Nonsense the lot of it!
                                Is that the beginings of a AU

[QUOTE=iheartshep;7912219]
                                I was on here the other day and was talking about the last 5 eps and I got knocked offline. I never did get to answer someone's question of which ep was my favorite. Hmmm......I'd have to go with TLM. Although the other eps certainly did have their moments also. I thought in TLM
                                Spoiler:
                                that whole thing with Rodney asking Shep about having hair in the future was hilarious. Especially when Shep takes a beat and then answers "NO". I love when those 2 get started.

Very funny line but the expressions
                                Spoiler:
                                especially Ronons are priceless. I also love the way McKay said patience young man earlier in the ep

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                                Just a quick hi, I've been whumped by some kind of stomach bug and have spent most of the weekend in bed....

Congrats to any milestoners I may have missed.

I watch Ark of Truth last night
                                Spoiler:
                                I was a bit disappointed. The effects were good, the Cam whump was fabulous but I've never liked the Ori storyline. I think I will like the next movie better. Carter seems so much more at ease on SG1 than on SGA. I've been sending Cam whump vibes to the writers at SGA, maybe that's why I have a headache.
                                Hope you feel better soon.

I am in two minds about AOT for the same reason
                                Spoiler:
                                - the ori - can't stand them. I found the whole story line basically boring I disliked season 10 for the most part, but I want to support the films

Spoiler:
                                everytime that is posted I seem to get very easily distracted and start to feel a little

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I would try that but knowing my luck I would end up with forstbite or freezer burn

Edit hhhmmm Bug!shep Thank you pocus

Comment

Working...
                                X