John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlie24 View Post
    I agree. I wish they would go a little darker sometimes.
    Well, they've got lots of room to with Michael's arc. Here's hoping.

Peg- just read you're poem on JM's blog. You rock! Well done (again). I'm still giggling. And I fully support your quest for a bare-chested Sheppy.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
      Well, that 'cheeky lil devil' sure knows how to express the feelings and thanks of the whumpers to Mr M in style...what a WONDROUS ODE!!!!!!....
      she certainly has a way with words!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope Mr M is impressed and inspired LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

WHOA!!!!! Has anyone seen the new pictures on JM's blog featuring...

Spoiler:
        ...bloody building wreckage!!! Do we dare hope that it's Shep's blood!!!

I think it's gotta be!!!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Just been over to JM blog there are some intersting pictures there, spoilers for season 5.

*edit* Chensuu beat me to it.

Comment

Here's one of the pictures....!!!

Spoiler:

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by charlie24 View Post
              Just been over to JM blog there are some intersting pictures there, spoilers for season 5.

*edit* Chensuu beat me to it.
              It's quite exciting isn't it??? First that artist drawing and now this!

If only JM would tell us which of the upcoming episodes featured Sheppard I'd be in heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
                Here's one of the pictures....!!!

Spoiler:
                PLEASE let that be
                Spoiler:
                sheppy's blood!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  PLEASE let that be
                  Spoiler:
                  sheppy's blood!
                  It just has to be!!!! After they ...

Spoiler:
                  ...cut Sheppard free of the wreckage, struggle to revive him and carry him out on a stretcher after sticking him with a couple of IV's!!!!

Comment

It just has to be!!!! After they ...

Spoiler:
                    ...cut Sheppard free of the wreckage, struggle to revive him and carry him out on a stretcher after sticking him with a couple of IV's!!!!
                    I'm happy to go through the break thinking it's
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy's blood.
                    If it turns out that it isn't, well, at least I've had a happy and comforting fantasy for the break.
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

If only JM would tell us which of the upcoming episodes featured Sheppard I'd be in heaven!
                      Isn't it very glad I decided to check JM blog before bed.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      PLEASE let that be
                      Spoiler:
                      sheppy's blood!
                      Yes PLEASE let it be.

I think happy Dreams tonight. Is it wrong that i feel like doing this?

Spoiler:

Comment

**thud**

... and we're off on the excitement again.

Yippee!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          **thud**

... and we're off on the excitement again.

Yippee!!!!!!!
                          Oh yeah! When I saw those pictures my heart just started beating like crazy!!! I'm sure it's...

Spoiler:
                          ...Sheppard's blood...!!!

JM knows exactly how to torture us and make it feel fantastic!!!

Comment

LOL, I see it's been seen by others! I wandered by JM's blog tonight and saw those two pics and just....oh boy *spoiler tag for S&R discussion related to pics on the blog*

Spoiler:

Okay, come on, that HAS to be Sheppard's blood. The scene almost looks perfect for where he's stuck in the concept sketch, except imagine a body pulled out! Oh boy, this July premiere is gonna be so hard to wait for but when it does get here, woohoooo! I know we can't get serious whump very often but this looks like it's gonna rank up there with 38 minutes! *iz so excited*

edited to add, oh yes, it's def. shep! If you look in the upper left you can see the sliver of window, just like there was in the concept art sketch! Oh and the big, thick reddish beam is actually over him/on him in the sketch but here it's obviously been moved when they rescued him out of the debris. omg, how can I sleep again tonight lol!
                            Last edited by IWantToBelieve; 13 March 2008, 05:57 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! When I saw those pictures my heart just started beating like crazy!!! I'm sure it's...

Spoiler:
                              ...Sheppard's blood...!!!

JM knows exactly how to torture us and make it feel fantastic!!!
                              I think it's his way of saying, "Yes, the concept art did make it into the episode!" without spelling out a spoiler. Heeeeee!

He's a tease but it is nice to have that tidbit tossed to us.
                              sigpic

Comment

I went staright to JM's blg tonight. That pic is *POSSIBLE S&R SPOILER*
                                Spoiler:
                                the debris from the concept art. The beam and everything is almost exactly the same. OMG!!!!!

Actually, now I am a little worried *speculation*
                                Spoiler:
                                if there is blood coming from his ear in the drawing that could mean a skull fracture. How quickly are they going to make the recovery? And, what long term affects will remain?

I want Shep to be Shep when all is said and done, even though some good old fashioned whumping would be fantabulous!

Comment

Working...
                                X