• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh yes Peggy's poem is awesome!!!

*is proud to have got a mention*
    You're IN famous now!
    Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I went and checked JM's blog as soon as I got into work this morning and OH MY GOD!!!
    No kidding. Hertfordshire thought someone had been murdered when I looked at those yummy piccies this morning!

So so awesome! He is such a tease though, describing the pics as "Oh this and that", as if he didn't know that he would be sending the whumpers into further paroxysms of squeee by posting effectively confirmation that
    Spoiler:
    the events of the concept art pic made it into the episode!
    Oh yes, definitely. He's such a tease but he's letting us know, I think. He's such a little tinker!

Oh you are just determined to misinterpret everything I say lately aren't you?!
    Well, maybe? I can't help it. It's my cold. My brain just isn't working properly!

Oh it definitely is! The set-up is far too similar to the concept pic to be anything but! *bounces*
    AGREED!

He is indeed! As soon as I saw those pics this morning, I knew the whumper thread would have pages of squeee to catch up on!

All spoiler rags relate to S&R pics:
    I agree with pretty much all of this and particularly what I've bolded -
    Spoiler:
    on seeing the pics I assumed it was basically the RL version of the concept pic, minus JF... that it was the set they built for that scene and just needs JF slotted into it to complete it!
    AGREED!

I have to say I am SO excited to see this and particularly by
    Spoiler:
    the blood!
    That feels like such a wierd thing to be saying! But isn't it fab we have this thread where you can say things like that and people will not only understand but agree?!
    I know. I just luff the whumpers! (((((HUGS)))))

Spoiler:
    Even though I know in RL that amount of blood need not be too serious, in TV land that looks a significant amount to be and suggests at least some kind of decent injury. OMG I can't wait for this episode! I can't wait to see Sheppard under that rubble, injured and leaking that blood!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Oh yes Peggy's poem is awesome!!!

*is proud to have got a mention*
      Oh and you deserve it Sheppy!!!...the campaign may have worked for intubated and nekkid!!!!!!!....ROLL ON JULY...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I have to say I am SO excited to see this and particularly by
      Spoiler:
      the blood!
      That feels like such a wierd thing to be saying! But isn't it fab we have this thread where you can say things like that and people will not only understand but agree?!
      That is SO true!!!!!..I really don't know how I would be able to contain my SQUEEEEEEE..if I couldn't let it rip here amongst understanding and like minded whumper peeps!!..

LUFFS THE WHUMPERS SOOOO MUCH.....
      Last edited by bebop; 14 March 2008, 02:43 AM. Reason: cannot spell!
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

You guys make me laugh! ((hugs))

Bring on S5! Lets hope for an early season opening.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

OK, this is for those who wish to compare the first pic with the second. I've tried to match the scene as best as I could...

BIG SPOILY PICTURES..

Spoiler:

without......

and with..hopefully..
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO...M...G...!!

S&R pic spoilers...
            Spoiler:
            ...It's going to happen!!!

It's gotta be Shep's blood, first the concept pic, then a pic with blood on rubble - it's gotta be Shep's!! and it means a bad injury!!! That much blood in TV land is always bad (even if a little blood goes a long way in RL!) and the rubble looks so similar to that of the pic

the first thing i did when i saw the pics on JM's blog was just go "Guh!" - i couldn't even speak!! Sooooooooo excited now!!

So i said i wouldn't let myself get too carried away - the hell with that!! lol

Oh and the concept pic - definately blood coming form his ear

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            OK, I was laying in bed and had an image about the S&R pix...

Spoiler:
            The team peers down into the debris and finds an unconscious Shep. As the medical team finally descends into the debris pile and starts attempting to stabilize him, Shep comes to letting off a scream ala 38 Minutes style. Gah! My tummy actually flipped cause I really could hear that scream.

I just had to get out bed and share. Now I'm going back in the hopes of having some whumpy dreams! Talk to ya all tomorrow!
            Oh boy - i like that a lot!
            Spoiler:
            I do hope they don't make him unconscious for the rescue, he can be out at the start, but he has to come to while they're trying to get him out. I wanna hear that scream!!! And maybe a whimper as he tries not to scream again. Maybe, maybe...even a sob (remembering Jack in SG-1 Message in a Bottle when he gets impaled to the wall *sigh*)

OT - RL OMG!
            Spoiler:
            The air ambulance has landed on the lawn outside my work - right outside my office!! That took some landing, there's trees, two massive naval guns and there was a school group passing by at the time too!
            A double decker bus has hit a tramp (who coincidently took a swing at one of our managers and tried to kick the door in not an hour ago!) and it doesn't look good. The front of the bus in gone!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
              'night sherryw & Lorr!

I'm just popping in for a sec - can't do without checking in with my whumpers before the weekend!

Oh boy...I'm seriously in lurrrrrrve! And...

Spoiler:
              Scotty said he loves me too!!
              *squish*
              Can't wait to see him again tonight!!
              I'm sure you're all becoming diabetic with all this sappy sweetness !!
              OT LCE
              Spoiler:
              That sounds amazing! So happy for you!!!

RL OMG
              Spoiler:
              that doesn't sound very good Squonk! And you're window is faced towards it? Damn.. a bit too much RL whump isn't it..

And JM's pics
              Spoiler:
              What a way to start my day! I didn't notice the Shep pic 2 days ago, only after I visited my friends at the Shep whump thread , but this pic I immediately recognized! It must be the actual set of the pic! And OMG, so much blood!!! Has to be bad, just HAS to be Shep!!! That JM does know how to get us all squee Is it indeed July already!!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Is is so wrong that ...

not sure if subtley spoily but better safe than sorry...

Spoiler:
                I've just watched the last 10 secs of TLM about 5 times, just so that I can imagine what comes next...I just close my eyes and....*phew*....
                I'm bad arn't I..*hangs head in shame*..
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

It's so much fun visiting this thread this morning. So much squee! And it's all because of Joseph Mallozzi! (rhyming heh)
                  sigpic

Comment

MORNING!!!

I'm so sleepy... I went to bed like I was supposed to do, but my sis stayed over for the night, and we talked while in bed untill 2am.... Sometimes we don't know when to stop, hehe, which only happened because we both fell asleep. It was fun though.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    OK, I was laying in bed and had an image about the S&R pix...

Spoiler:
                    The team peers down into the debris and finds an unconscious Shep. As the medical team finally descends into the debris pile and starts attempting to stabilize him, Shep comes to letting off a scream ala 38 Minutes style. Gah! My tummy actually flipped cause I really could hear that scream.

I just had to get out bed and share. Now I'm going back in the hopes of having some whumpy dreams! Talk to ya all tomorrow!
                    I love that!

SR pics
                    Spoiler:
                    It made me have tummy flips too!!! And that for only imagining! If we really get it.... oooooh, I don't even want to think about it. I should stay focused.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                    New S&R Pic
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm still gonna hold out for a penetrating wound. If he does have one I'm going to say it's near the abdomen.

In comparing the pictures side to side, um I'm doing research as well I think that Shep will be laying along the flat side where the blood is on the right hand of the stone that's slanted. I think the blood just below that is from a penetrating wound. There's another rock just under that with blood and I think that blood may be running down his arm. Well I'm usually wrong about these things, but I can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks.

Research is very important Erika. I mean look how much McKay does. All you need is lots of coffee, toothpicks or tape to hold your eyes open.
                    About SR pics:

Spoiler:
                    I agree. It looks like some injury in the shoulder or the upper arm, with blood running down the arm. I, er, did more research . The concept art is really identical to the actual pic and Shep's position would match.

HOW LONG TILL JULY????

I may have to do more observing. Only for reseach purposes, of course.
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      OT - RL OMG!
                      Spoiler:
                      The air ambulance has landed on the lawn outside my work - right outside my office!! That took some landing, there's trees, two massive naval guns and there was a school group passing by at the time too!
                      A double decker bus has hit a tramp (who coincidently took a swing at one of our managers and tried to kick the door in not an hour ago!) and it doesn't look good. The front of the bus in gone!
                      OMG Squonk. That's such a terrible thing to have outside your window. (hugs)
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                        Is is so wrong that ...

Spoiler:
                        I've just watched the last 10 secs of TLM about 5 times, just so that I can imagine what comes next...I just close my eyes and....*phew*....
                        Heee, that's not bad, I was actually considering doing the same thing..... unless I'm bad too.

Wow, that's terrible, Squonk.

LCEB, I'm glad for you.

Edit: Oooooh, look at all those guests!

*waves*
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          RL OMG
                          Spoiler:
                          that doesn't sound very good Squonk! And you're window is faced towards it? Damn.. a bit too much RL whump isn't it..
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah it is a bit close.

The chopper just took off - and while it's horrible why it had to be here - it was pretty cool watching it go!
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah it is a bit close.

The chopper just took off - and while it's horrible why it had to be here - it was pretty cool watching it go!
                            And thinking it could be Shep flying it!
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Is is so wrong that ...

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              Heee, that's not bad, I was actually considering doing the same thing..... unless I'm bad too.
                              I think most of us are having the same..erm.. thoughts and if you can't share them here, where can ye!

And yeah, I know, whenever I see an ambulance chopper I do watch it, although I know it's there for something bad.. We're really whumpers aren't we.. Ooh, Erika, Shep flying it! Now that is a good thought!!!
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

OK, this is for those who wish to compare the first pic with the second. I've tried to match the scene as best as I could...

BIG SPOILY PICTURES..

OMG! Thank you so much. I've been staring at those piccies for so long now, it's just not healthy! I may love you, Bebop!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO...M...G...!!

S&R pic spoilers...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...It's going to happen!!!

It's gotta be Shep's blood, first the concept pic, then a pic with blood on rubble - it's gotta be Shep's!! and it means a bad injury!!! That much blood in TV land is always bad (even if a little blood goes a long way in RL!) and the rubble looks so similar to that of the pic

the first thing i did when i saw the pics on JM's blog was just go "Guh!" - i couldn't even speak!! Sooooooooo excited now!!

So i said i wouldn't let myself get too carried away - the hell with that!! lol

Oh and the concept pic - definately blood coming form his ear

Oh boy - i like that a lot!
                                Spoiler:
                                I do hope they don't make him unconscious for the rescue, he can be out at the start, but he has to come to while they're trying to get him out. I wanna hear that scream!!! And maybe a whimper as he tries not to scream again. Maybe, maybe...even a sob (remembering Jack in SG-1 Message in a Bottle when he gets impaled to the wall *sigh*)

OT - RL OMG!
                                Spoiler:
                                Goodness! How awful! I hope all are ok.
                                Is is so wrong that ...

Spoiler:
                                well, there's nothing I could really criticise you about there sweetie, because I did the same yesterday! It was all in the name of research, I tell you!
                                Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                                It's so much fun visiting this thread this morning. So much squee! And it's all because of Joseph Mallozzi! (rhyming heh)
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! IWTB? Are you as excited as I am, hon? Cos we're a pair of old whump tarts, aren't we? I'm just...well, speechless really. It's actually going to happen, isn't it? I can't believe it! Good old JM. He's a star!
                                Originally posted by *Erika* View Post

Wow, that's terrible, Squonk.

LCEB, I'm glad for you.
                                Not you too! Seems like us whumpers think alike! There's a worrying thought.

LCEB Have a wonderful time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X