John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh we need them back - now I have stuff about Dubai and ringtones!

*wants whump thread to have whumpy ad links* hehehehe!!!
    Well we had the defib paddles and the first aid kits and links a while ago. Lets see, hmmmmmm I think we need visual stimulation to, to go with the words

38mins/DG
    Spoiler:

Ooh poor sheppy is about to get zapped by the defib paddles! Goodness me, I hope he doesn't get intubated to!

Oh no, they've laid the sticky defib pads onto his chest now!

I wonder if they charged the defiba paddles at 360, i'm guessing intubation must come next if they can't get his heart back to normal sinus rhythm.
    Oh and what this? DG
    Spoiler:
    Yes folks you've got it, tummy defibbing, for the chestagephobes lets have a look and see how many times Sheppy gets defibulated with these paddles shall we?
    Spoiler:
    Oh dear, Dr Keller needs to be reminded where the defib paddles actually go! Shall we refer her to the defib paddles shown above, I think maybe Dr Keller needs to ripcut that shirt off as the defib paddles should settle nicely between Sheppy's nipples and ribs!
    Spoiler:
    *wonders if the words nipples will be deleted out by the filters *cough*
    Spoiler:
    Let's have a looksey, see if our Doc K has learned about defibbing patients shall we?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    By looking i'm thinking that's a no, and goodness me shep's heart rate has just plummeted!!!
    Spoiler:
    Time for the intubation kit!!!
    Spoiler:
    alas no piccie for that one
    Spoiler:
    Let's wait until the end of s4 and maybe we'll get one then.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I'm all for hitting the jackpot!

indeed!

Really? Defibrillation, defibrillation, defibrillation ......

Me too!

Intubation
    Intra venous canular
    defibrillation
    badages
    thermometers

I wonder if those might help?
    *thud*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Ok, so I have gay online dating ads! How does that tie in to whump? No forget I just asked that!

Comment

Evening whumpers. Another day of work over another day closer to LMS.
      I've now got 3 weeks and 2 days to go till Vancouver and 4 weeks and 2 days till the set tour. WOOHOO!!!!

Comment

*iz jealous of people going to Vancouver*

Mind you, I have had 5 lovely days with my niece, who is in town from overseas. We've had perfect spring weather, sunny and warm. The flowers are blooming and the treas are full of buds. Next week we'll go back to rain and wind, but that's okay.

Peggy, you are completely nuts! Remember, though, in DG
        Spoiler:
        they wanted to get the entitiy out of Shep, not defib him. Shame, would have loved a proper defibbing (is that a word?)!

Comment

Just cautiously poking my head in here...it's been one of those days at school - may be changing my thesis research (again)...
          sigpic

Comment

Whump needed!

Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Good evening, all! I'm supposed to out Morris dancing tonight, but hey... I had a boring seminar all day today, about... something or other. (Culture, or some such.) However, I spent most of the time scrawling notes about Shep whump. Below is the result. Needless to say, it's kind of silly. Any suggestions for extra tables gratefully received:

Gratuitous Shep Whump Generation Tables

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! You guys are insane!!! I had to hold down my laughs so no one would come to find out I'm insane laughing about google ads!!!

You make the work day so much more pleasant!

Lets see, the ads says something about online series and Aquaman.

We need more Intubation and defib paddles.
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                  Good evening, all! I'm supposed to out Morris dancing tonight, but hey... I had a boring seminar all day today, about... something or other. (Culture, or some such.) However, I spent most of the time scrawling notes about Shep whump. Below is the result. Needless to say, it's kind of silly. Any suggestions for extra tables gratefully received:

This is hysterical! Uh, but you forgot one category for cause of injury (or it can be an add-on) - microbial! Sorry - I may be back to working with fungi for my thesis...
                  sigpic

Comment

My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                      This is hysterical! Uh, but you forgot one category for cause of injury (or it can be an add-on) - microbial! Sorry - I may be back to working with fungi for my thesis...
                      Curses! I remember now. I was going to add microscopic thingies to the denizen table, too (mostly for the amusement value of them "jumping out" later in the story, if the correct number was rolled.) Maybe I need to up the "cause of injury" table to requiring a d20...

Comment

Well, they can be both cause of injury (something in the air, water) or a complication from stubborness/refusal to treat initial wound, which could also prompt an allergic reaction to drug to treat said infection....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                          Just cautiously poking my head in here...it's been one of those days at school - may be changing my thesis research (again)...
                          Welcome to the whump thread! Glad you decided to join us.

You are cracked! Have I told you lately that I love you? Please tell me you are actually going to do Vol 2 & 3.

*prints Vol 1 and tacks to bulletin board for when the muses are cranky*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

That is Fab!

My fave parts...

Spoiler:
                            Is it poisonous? 1-20 Yes Is there whump? 13 Never. Took me a moment to click with that

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon! *waves*

GW is a bit slooooow for me again. I think I will attempt to catch up.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X