Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Pocus! ((HUGS))

Would you be interested to know that I wrote a short Shep story? Should be posted in the next couple days My muse is back! (she took an unscheduled vacation on me.. LOL)

How are you?
    Can't wait to read it! I am trying to write my own SGA fics, I am suffering from writers block, I dont know what to write.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielleG View Post
      I am having the same problem. I can't sem to get on the site

SGAfan says the ISP server is dipping out all the time...guess we'll just have to be patient til she and WraithWatcher swop the whole site over to a server which is WORKING....*sigh*....

no Sheppy fix today....*WAAAAH!!!!*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hi Back.

One more sig for the night and tomorrow, if I get a chance, I'll try to do some individual character ones.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...GAPCAships.jpg
      btw scifan...meant to say a while back, NICE PCA SIGS!!!look forward to teh character ones...may beg borrow or snurch a Sheppy one!
      sigpic
      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Great sigs, LCEB and Elf!!

Oh, my, LCEB! My mind is ready to implode at visions of techie equipment! I think I need to go away for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by DanielleG View Post
          Can't wait to read it! I am trying to write my own SGA fics, I am suffering from writers block, I dont know what to write.
          Ahh, don't force it. one day the plot bunny will just bite you and you'll be happily writing away

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
          SGAfan says the ISP server is dipping out all the time...guess we'll just have to be patient til she and WraithWatcher swop the whole site over to a server which is WORKING....*sigh*....

Will do as soon as possible. ((HUGS))
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Great sigs, LCEB and Elf!!
            Thanks Lorr!!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Oh, my, LCEB! My mind is ready to implode at visions of techie equipment! I think I need to go away for a while...
            Nah, just join the rest of us swimmin' here in dis ol' gutter...it's Mississippi wide and Marianas Trench deep! PLENTY of room for all thunkers/whumpers!
            sigpic
            My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post

btw scifan...meant to say a while back, NICE PCA SIGS!!!look forward to teh character ones...may beg borrow or snurch a Sheppy one!
              LOL. Thanks LCE.
              I'll make sure I save one for you.

G'night whumpers.
              If you didn't get to see the interview. It's on Youtube now.

Comment

QUOTE=Lorr;7544037]Great sigs, LCEB and Elf!!
                Thanks Lorr!!

SGAFan!!! (((((((((((((HUGGLES)))))))))
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Elflinn!! ((HUGS))
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                    Elflinn!! ((HUGS))
                    *snatches all the (((hugs))) up!*
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

still here just wallpapering a bit
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in and out. Trying to write a little.

Comment

Time for me to go. Only 2 days to Spoils of War! WooHoo!

Goodnight!

Comment

night Lorr I'm off to bed too
                            sigpic

Comment

One of the dumbest things i ever did was serve up ice cream for everyone, and then lick the metal spoon. In my panic at having the thing stuck (painfully) to my tongue, i ripped it off - along with a layer of skin. You could actually see taste buds on the spoon.

Well, i thought, won't do that again!

Guess what i did last night?

Congrats to Pocus on 5200!!
                              Congrats to Ali on 16300!!!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                              If the SAG do strike then there is a way too look on the brightside.

Assuming they continue filming without two of their main characters then they would have to explain Sheppard and Ronon's absence and I can't think of anyway to have them absent for any length of time that doesn't spell WHUMP in big capital letters. We're talking angst-o-rama when they return.
                              That's the way i've been trying to look at it - i mean, how else can they write out characters for a length of time?

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                              Actually I was thinking along the lines of them going missing and being presumed dead only to turn up in some alien prison weeks later having undergone hideous torture and mental trauma...
                              Oh wow - it's like you read my mind! Exactly what i would like to see!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              Oh, yeah, looks like a have a new very good job at this school. With a fair good salary (and many hours, meaning less GW time...). But I'll be almost able to pay the rent!!!
                              YAY!! Well done Erika!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              Almost forgot, I had a tiny whump dream lastnight!! Shep had been rescued (don't know where from) and he was a real mess, all cut and bruised, so he must have been tortured and he was wearing blue scrubs on his side in an infirmary bed and he had his back to his team and he had a tear rolling down his face he was trying to hide it from his team but they knew and then I woke up, so just a tiny dream but it had potential wish I had dreamed about before the rescue .
                              Oooo, poor Shep!! It sounds wonderful!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              OT~
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm doing pretty good! I had to endure the second part of pysch eval with a 567 question test! It truly felt like I was in highschool again! A pencil and you have to color in all of those little bubbles that you think that are the correct answers!! Like a really huge POP Quiz! I would love to see the results of that given to Shep! It would be hilarious! I was asked at least ten times if I felt like offing (killing) myself. By the end of the test....You bet I was!!
                              567 questions?! Good greif!

JM put this promising little tid-bit in his blog...
                              Spoiler:

Killdeer writes: “Several of us had been expecting a nice Rodney/Teyla scene in BAMSR. Did that get cut, or is it later down the road?”

Answer: Sorry. When I answered the question about a Rodney-Teyla scene, I was thinking Ronon/Teyla. For a sweet Rodney/Teyla scene, you’ll have to wait for Kindred I.

So we lay get a Rodney reaction scene after all.

Or if not an immediate reaction, a nice scene between them about it later.
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                                One of the dumbest things i ever did was serve up ice cream for everyone, and then lick the metal spoon. In my panic at having the thing stuck (painfully) to my tongue, i ripped it off - along with a layer of skin. You could actually see taste buds on the spoon.

Well, i thought, won't do that again!

Guess what i did last night?
                                OUCH!!!!!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                                JM put this promising little tid-bit in his blog...
                                Spoiler:

Killdeer writes: “Several of us had been expecting a nice Rodney/Teyla scene in BAMSR. Did that get cut, or is it later down the road?”

Answer: Sorry. When I answered the question about a Rodney-Teyla scene, I was thinking Ronon/Teyla. For a sweet Rodney/Teyla scene, you’ll have to wait for Kindred I.

So we lay get a Rodney reaction scene after all.

Or if not an immediate reaction, a nice scene between them about it later.
                                Oh, that sounds really intriguing. Let's hope it makes it in the episode!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                                Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X