John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    hehehe... night Lorr I'm about to head to bed myself, but before I go, I made this to celebrate SGA's PCA win!

spoiler for size...

WOW! SGAFan. Can you make that into a sig? And then can I snag it.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I know! But I really liked the look of it too. Then again, I always do!

Thanks, Lorr!

I may have voted a few times too. SGA is slipping a bit though!

Mine might have too...maybe...

Oh, the man knows us SO well!

Oooh goody! Will read it when I come back from the school run. There haven't been enough TR tags, so this is particularly exciting for me!
    LOL. I was trying to describe to my hubby that it looked like they put tons of hair product in JF's hair. He started laughing.

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Oh it's definitely there in the future somewhere I'm just not sure when. I haven't picked up my virtual pen since before Christmas I've either been too depressed or too busy. I have three projects on the go, the next chapter of Under The Surface, a "Rodney transported to an AU" fic and a angsty yet fluffy one-shot with the boys. I've just got to find the time and energy to get stuck in.

I know most of you have been staying spoiler free but has anyone seen Joe M's blog this morning?

Spoilers for The Last Man:
    Spoiler:
    "Watched the Day One Mix of The Last Man, our season 4 finale. Great, great episode - and one that will surely have fans pulling their hair out when those final credits roll. Hopefully, they won’t have to wait too long for the season 5 premiere - or there could be a riot. I love these types of time travel episodes in which the ultimate fate of our beloved characters are foretold - some telling, others tragic, all touching. The last few episodes of season four should come with a 3-hanky alert."

It looks like this episode will be Shep stuck in the future while we see the lives of the others play out in flashback - which matches with Kate Hewlett's comments - should be lots of angsty goodness. *sigh*
    I so can't wait. March is tooo far away.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Speculation on The Last Man:

Spoiler:
    Interesting possibilities for angst - if Sheppard is the one stuck in the future, while everyone else lives out their lives, then the team will be mourning the loss of Sheppard! I'm loving the idea (one we previously suggested, I think, and which sounds very possible now) of McKay refusing to give up on Sheppard, refusing to believe he is dead and eventually, as an old man, working out what has happened and going to meet Sheppard in the time when he reappears, to maybe tell him how to fix things and get back to his own time? Ooh oooh! And maybe the scene we saw shots of on JM's blog of Keller and McKay on earth is because they've gone back to earth for a memorial service for Sheppard? Or maybe because the expedition has quite Atlantis (although they don't look any older, so it couldn't be too far into the future) and they've all gone back to Earth?

Ooooh so many ideas and so much opportunity for ANGST!
    Ohhhh that's a good thought
    Spoiler:
    I missed the clip of Keller and McKay on Earth.
    Didn't JM say something about McKay being different, I think beside him looking old. The first thing I thought of was Rodney either made and Replicator of himself or a Hologram of himself. Hence making Shep the last man.
    I believe that this is all do to Michael's new poisoning stystem or whatever he does.
    Also, Kindred won't be resolved before Last Man airs either, so maybe more will be told about this.
    But I really like the idea of everyone mourning for Shep.
    Great thought Ali.

It is very intriguing
    Spoiler:
    It seems to me that the Atlantis Sheppard returns too has been abandoned sometime so it could be that shortly after he disappears in the current time line something devastating happens that forces the expedition to return to Earth. and it does seem likely that an elderly McKay is the one to work it all out and hopefully he goes looking for Sheppard, that could make for some really touching scenes.

Spoiler:
    Bring on the angst. And we finally see him in the sand storm and why he has to go out there.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    *kicks GW* Was it acting up for just me?

Anyway, thanks everyone. I start tomorrow. A bit sudden, but I'm looking foward to it.

Congrats to milestones.

Nice art everyone.

And I'm trying to skip speculation, even though I saw the tidbit on JM's blog (somehow I'm never able to close my eyes, they always end up more open...).

And I have 123 DG icons here.
    Thanks for sharing all the pretty Icons. May I use any in the near future.

The spoiler comm is whumping me. Who knew JM had posted that many photo's of The Last Man filming? And I haven't even started on the vids and I keep cocking up the coding.

Sorry to hear that Josis.

Comment

Morning whumpers!

Just popping in before I head out to the burial service this morning. Then I have the rest of the day to sit home with hubby *snore, grumble* which means little GW time.

Had a long day yesterday with the funeral. Saw many people I have not seen in a while. Lots of good memories...

I was sooooo tempted to click on the spoiler tags for Last Man as i'm curious to see what ya all are thinking. But I didn't. Although I am very very curious!!!

SQUEE!!! Spoils of War airs tonight!!! I need something happy to look forward to.
      sigpic

Comment

Wooohooo! It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend... hubby's home tonight and new SGA and Moonlight tomorrow!
        sigpic

Comment

Wooohooo! It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend... hubby's home tonight and new SGA and Moonlight tomorrow!

Break out the bubbly and chocolates!!!!

I am immensely enjoying your sig this morning seeing a bit of tummy peek.
          sigpic

Comment

The Quarantine promo is online here, looks promising.

Thank Anubis91 in the Quarantine thread for finding it.

Comment

OK fine. I clicked, I watched..I'm spoiled and well....I'm giddy. Absolutely giddy. Looks like a good one and do I detect a small build up of Squee??? It's been so long......yes. Yes I do think its a... SQUUEEE!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                OK fine. I clicked, I watched..I'm spoiled and well....I'm giddy. Absolutely giddy. Looks like a good one and do I detect a small build up of Squee??? It's been so long......yes. Yes I do think its a... SQUUEEE!
                It's only a promo and which will probably air after SGA tonight anyway so it's not really spoiling yourself now is it?

Comment

Oh wow. I just took a quick peek (without the sound on cos I'm at work!) and it looks fab! I was totally squeeeing over the bit of
                  Spoiler:
                  Sheppy climbing the tower!!

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  OMG! GG has found some squeee?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. I just took a quick peek (without the sound on cos I'm at work!) and it looks fab! I was totally squeeeing over the bit of
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy climbing the tower!!

I also thought it was...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...really sweet that Rodney goes to talk to Shep before he proposes to Katie. Aww!

Comment

I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click... *continues chanting*
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

OMG my heart skipped a beat when
                        Spoiler:
                        sheppy was hanging off atlantis...eeeeek!!
                        looks pretty good, ive been looking forward to that one!

i nearly forgot SOW was on tonight....whoops!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I also thought it was...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...really sweet that Rodney goes to talk to Shep before he proposes to Katie. Aww!
                          awww and me...very sweet..thats one of the reasons why i love the shep/mckay friendship so much...i wanna see these boys hug damnit!!

Comment

I also thought it was...
                            Spoiler:
                            So what do we reckon? Does this mean
                            Spoiler:
                            Katie is doomed?

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click... *continues chanting*
                            Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                            OMG my heart skipped a beat when
                            Spoiler:
                            sheppy was hanging off atlantis...eeeeek!!
                            looks pretty good, ive been looking forward to that one!

i nearly forgot SOW was on tonight....whoops!
                            Oh me too!
                            Spoiler:
                            Jeopardy and peril! Oh my!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Katie is doomed?
                              Probably, remember there is that line in JM's poem:
                              Spoiler:
                              "As the death of a loved one spurs McKay into action"

I actually think it would be a shame, I like Katie and I see know reason why one of the main characters couldn't be married. It would actually make a nice change and we really wouldn't have to see any more of Katie than we do now.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Katie is doomed?
                                i think so!

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!
                                ooooh you bad influence you!!!

Oh me too!
                                Spoiler:
                                Jeopardy and peril! Oh my!
                                whats not to love (well obv some shep whump would be nice lol)....but SQUEEEEE.......uh oh GG its catching.....i promised myself i wouldnt do this...but damn season 4 has been good so far.....

Comment

Working...
                                X