Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    OT

Ooooooh SHEPPY D, quick nekkid intubated and being defibbed is on Starsky and HUtch
    Really???? You know that S&H was my number one show for about 25 years - I wonder why hehehehehe!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Really???? You know that S&H was my number one show for about 25 years - I wonder why hehehehehe!!!!!!
      Heheheh I wonder why? *wants that for Shep*

For some strange reason there's been lots of chest peekage over the last few days and fabby whump. Maybe it's a sign! Well, they do say it comes in threes.

I'm hoping oe day that we'll get to see SHep getting offworld to a really hot planet, or that him and Rodney or him and Ronon are there and they're stranded, but Shep gets whumped so they have to try and keep him alive. *sigh* Would luff that, and we've not seen the vulnerable side of him in that way for such a long time. While I adore actionman Shep. Carrying on after injury, I think you can have that and having to be reliant on someone else to care for you when injured, but he keeps soldiering on until the end by sheer willpower. And then the last few minutes his body gives out just as help comes through, but he's not out of the woods. And we get some nice teamy moments, and concerns throughout a la CG and 38 minutes. Then defib, nekkid and intubated for SHeppy D and the whumping crew. Then a lovely infirmary scene like we had in
      Spoiler:
      TR
      Oh that infirmary was so fabby. *luffs that*

Ok, so it's early, i've not had coffee yet, and i'm still not awake, but a girl can dream. I think that would be my fantasy ep, then off course

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        MP with Spoiler cap. Ok it's lame, but wanted to something funny for New Year's.

Really hard to pick my 3 fave episodes. I've got more!! So I'll go with these for now:-

The Defiant One...action, whumped Sheppy!
        Common Ground...great acting by Joe.
        Travelers...action, whumped, clever, funny Shep...all packed into one episode!
        Want to add Conversion and DG to that list as well though.

Least fave:-

GUP...just found it boring and I really don't see any chemistry between Sam and Rodney.
        Missing....bit cliched and not enough Shep.
        Can't really think of a third one yet. Will have to give it some thought!

Comment

I'm hoping oe day that we'll get to see SHep getting offworld to a really hot planet, or that him and Rodney or him and Ronon are there and they're stranded, but Shep gets whumped so they have to try and keep him alive. *sigh* Would luff that, and we've not seen the vulnerable side of him in that way for such a long time. While I adore actionman Shep. Carrying on after injury, I think you can have that and having to be reliant on someone else to care for you when injured, but he keeps soldiering on until the end by sheer willpower. And then the last few minutes his body gives out just as help comes through, but he's not out of the woods. And we get some nice teamy moments, and concerns throughout a la CG and 38 minutes. Then defib, nekkid and intubated for SHeppy D and the whumping crew. Then a lovely infirmary scene like we had in
          Spoiler:
          TR
          Oh my! That sort of storyline is my biggest desire for s5. Really, really want that!

Comment

Heheheh I wonder why? *wants that for Shep*

For some strange reason there's been lots of chest peekage over the last few days and fabby whump. Maybe it's a sign! Well, they do say it comes in threes.

Spoiler:
            TR

Ok, so it's early, i've not had coffee yet, and i'm still not awake, but a girl can dream. I think that would be my fantasy ep, then off course
            Oh I hope that we get that one day !!!!

The great thing about S&H was that you got regular top notch whump and lots of comfort too! Just makes me squee!!!!!

I was a Hutchie first and foremost and I dont think he ever got intubated- but was really hot and sweaty in his hospital gown in The Plague which made me very happy ( and Mx too). Oh and we are going to see Starsky on Wednesday so I will have intubated on my mind now when I meet him hehehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              Oh my! That sort of storyline is my biggest desire for s5. Really, really want that!

Me to. The cynic in me is saying it's never gonna happen though. I think after watching a tonne of whumpy eps over the last few days it's just made me more hyper for whumpyshumpy, and I do believe..... no it can't be, it's been so long. Is that a squee I feel coming on?

SQUEEE, ok so it's just a baby one, but it's a start.

Oh I hope that we get that one day !!!!

The great thing about S&H was that you got regular top notch whump and lots of comfort too! Just makes me squee!!!!!

I was a Hutchie first and foremost and I dont think he ever got intubated- but was really hot and sweaty in his hospital gown in The Plague which made me very happy ( and Mx too). Oh and we are going to see Starsky on Wednesday so I will have intubated on my mind now when I meet him hehehe!
              That for me is the big factor for whump, fair enough I know the time restraints don't always allow it, but for me the teamyness is a big pull factor where whumpshumpydoodles is concerned. What's the point of someone being hurt if no one could give a toss? That's why I think I love the team being there, I need to feel the *luff in the room*. While I do love the character development for Shep, the strong soldier, carrying on through gritted teeth as he braves the perils of the PG. I do want to see that someone cares. I think that's why I was so narked with some of the ST eppies, the healing was done too fast and you never got to see the team luff because of the advances in medicine, so noone was really worried. But that's why I love SGA, it's set in the here and now, and there's that sense of commoraderie. When Shep's hurting, they all hurt. *sniff*

Oh dear I am very tangenty today.

Oooh Sheppy D, you're going to see him? WOW you must be really excited hehehe just don't say to him, I saw you nekkid last week

Comment

Me to. The cynic in me is saying it's never gonna happen though. I think after watching a tonne of whumpy eps over the last few days it's just made me more hyper for whumpyshumpy, and I do believe..... no it can't be, it's been so long. Is that a squee I feel coming on?

That for me is the big factor for whump, fair enough I know the time restraints don't always allow it, but for me the teamyness is a big pull factor where whumpshumpydoodles is concerned. What's the point of someone being hurt if no one could give a toss? That's why I think I love the team being there, I need to feel the *luff in the room*. While I do love the character development for Shep, the strong soldier, carrying on through gritted teeth as he braves the perils of the PG. I do want to see that someone cares. I think that's why I was so narked with some of the ST eppies, the healing was done too fast and you never got to see the team luff because of the advances in medicine, so noone was really worried. But that's why I love SGA, it's set in the here and now, and there's that sense of commoraderie. When Shep's hurting, they all hurt. *sniff*

Oooh Sheppy D, you're going to see him? WOW you must be really excited hehehe just don't say to him, I saw you nekkid last week

Well I will have to control myself now and not mention my passion for intubated and nekkid under the infirmary sheet hehe!!!!

I have seen Paul twice before - but only once to speak to- I didnt say that much as I was rather star struck at the time - but did get him to sign a dentist receipt I found in my pocket!!!!

I need to get a nice sliver perm marker so he can sign a S&H photo that I have that is already signed by David!

David I have met more times than I can remember (mostly in pubs hehehe) and have even been given goodbye kiss (Mx got one too and we nearly crashed the car after that hehe) shame he hasnt kept his looks

Comment

Well I will have to control myself now and not mention my passion for intubated and nekkid under the infirmary sheet hehe!!!!

I have seen Paul twice before - but only once to speak to- I didnt say that much as I was rather star struck at the time - but did get him to sign a dentist receipt I found in my pocket!!!!

I need to get a nice sliver perm marker so he can sign a S&H photo that I have that is already signed by David!

David I have met more times than I can remember (mostly in pubs hehehe) and have even been given goodbye kiss (Mx got one too and we nearly crashed the car after that hehe) shame he hasnt kept his looks
                  You'll have a great time meeting him. I had to giggle, sorry Sheppy D about the dentist receipt, and the nearly crashing of the car!! I was like that a bit at P2, very quiet, quite exciteable and a bit star struck. I think I said about two word. Very unlike me.

I'd love to whum Sheppy all day, but alas i'm off to the hospital to see mom. Have fun. And...........

*rummages through her PB*

T
                  Spoiler:

I know it's not technically whumpy, but............ *luffs that pic*

TR
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It's funny that you should mention Starsky & Hutch, SD. It used to be one of my fav programmes, many many years ago but recently AXN have been showing the series. I've watched one or two but now it seems so dated. Apart from the fact that they loved to whump the guys on a regular basis it really hasn't got much appeal to me anymore. Too spoiled on SGA, SG-1, House, CSI and all the other good series out there now.

And now there's Women's Murder Club with Joe as a guest. SQUEEEEEEEEE.

As to my fave three SGA episodes. That's a really dificult one because there are so many good episodes.

I have to go with

38 Minutes because it was Shep's first whump. A bug attached to your neck can't but a good situation.

Common Ground because it was Shep's worse whump. Being feed on by a Wraith and aged has got to be a terrible thing. Especially as he didn't know that he would get his life back eventually. His only memory would be of what happened to Sumner and Dr. Gall.

Doppelganger because
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep was so emotionally confused and upset over the fact that the crystal entity was hurting and could kill his people.

My least favorite three.....

Grace Under Pressure Nearly forty five minutes of McKay's angsty babble was more than enough for me. It has to be the only episode I haven't watch more then twice.

Missing
                    Spoiler:
                    Just not enough of the guys in that one for me. And Keller got on my nerves.

Reunion Don't ask me why but I just didn't like this one.

Congrats to Elf on 6300 posts!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great questions!

Which Linzi has answered on my behalf
                      Do you love and dislike the same eppies as me? I had no idea!
                      OT

Ooooooh SHEPPY D, quick nekkid intubated and being defibbed is on Starsky and HUtch
                      Oooh, where, where? Did I miss it?

Er, Ditto.

I love Sheppy whump more than any other fictional whump in the whole, wide universe though. Sigh...

Spoilers for TR:
                      Spoiler:

Spoilers for Travelers:

Spoiler:

Spoilers for the wonderful DG:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

Hey our favs match!
                        I still wish an ep would beat my love for 38 mins but alas it has not...they just dont do those through and through whump eps anymore lol well since that one time...damnit! season 4 has been awesomly whumpy, TR was just wow, but no ep is a 38 mins!

WAVES to Roo,

Long time no see... hope you had a great christmas..

I agree, nothing has yet surpassed 38 Minutes for me either. There have been some great whump moments but non that match the overall package of 38 minutes.

Millers Crossing was a boring ep, one of MGs worse ones for mckay (and i think hes burnt himself out now writing rodney, its becoming stale imo) i personally think MG should write for the others now but tptb wont tell him to so thats that! however the shep stuff saved this ep for me,
                        Yeah Rodney was just stale in this ep and he didnt hold my interest at all.

joe was amazing! i know you dont agree though, but thats what i think.
                        What!! Joe stole the whole ep IMO... I always find Joe and his acting to be amazing... my problem was with the decisions Shep made, and eventhough I didn't agree with them, Joe did an amazing job.

Its funny though, cos i accept there are weak eps in any series i watch...but my worse 3 eps i named i really cant ever stomach watching...not even for the 3 secs of shep in each of them.
                        Me thinks they should just never do 90:10 character eps ever again....you gotta have enough team!
                        Is Shep the exception to that rule..
                        Yeah but fans will enjoy having 40 minutes of their fav character. But if you're not a fan of that character then 40 minutes of them can be torturous..

I don't mind one character centric eps, if they are a bit action packed and you get some other character interaction as well, and if their fairly fast moving. That's why I enjoyed Missing and Reunion, but TRW and GUP had nothing but non stop Weir and Rodney and bored me to death.
                        But if either of those eps had Shep in that role I probably would have enjoyed them so again a lot has to do with whether it's your fav character.

Oh.. I'm getting images of wet and delusional Shep... yep, GUP would definitely been better with Shep in that role, but thats because I prefer Shep over Rodney..
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!! Sorry, I wasn't able to play yesterday. got busy with RL!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          I was reading through my ep guide books and my mind wandered off and was trying to pick out some eps and having trouble, so I ask the following questions (just because I am indecisive and being nosey)..... If you had to pick only three episodes to watch ever again of SGA (two part eps can count as one choice) which would you choose and why?

Also if you could pick three episodes to never watch again which would they be and why? I think mine would be all the eps that had no whump or had the potential for whump but just messed it up which would be more than 3 (well it is the whump thread )

Finally a really difficult one for me.... which is your favourite whump ep of all the SGA's so far?
                          good questions...

The three I could only watch?

1. TDO
                          2. Letters from Pegasus
                          3. Common Ground
                          Actually pretty much everything from S1 would fit here and the first two eppys of S4)

The three I will never watch:
                          1. Phantoms
                          2. The Tower
                          3. This Mortal Coil
                          Although most of S4 (so far) and quite a bit of S2 would fit this catergory.
                          sigpic

Comment

If I could only watch 3 episodes of SGA, they'd be:

38 Minutes
                            Still my absolute favourite whump ep - Sheppy is whumped from start to finish, for once he can't just soldier on and ignore it, he has to rely on his friends to help him, and yet he stays strong and comes up with solutions himself. We see the pain, we see the weakness and even a little despair. And we see him die and we see them fighting to bring him back and we even get a lovely infirmary scene. Oooh oooh! And we get bare chestage! Whump doesn't get much better than this!

Common Ground
                            I admit from a whump perspective I like the latter part of the episode less as Sheppy's just not as much fun when he's old and wrinkly.. But I love the story and I love his relationship with the Wraith and I love his team's depserate search for him and the horror of them having to watch what is happening to him... and the first half of the episode is incredible in terms of whump - Sheppard captured, imprisoned, zapped with a cattle prod, dragged, chained to a chair and tortured... actually seeing the Wraith feeding on him and his fear and his pain. Incredible.

Tabula Rasa
                            I really enjoyed this episode. I admit picking my third ep was a tough decision and I'm still not sure I shouldn't have picked Doppelganger over this tp.. but I loved this ep not just for Sheppard but for the whole team's involvement and the storyline was good and the whump was good - and, crucially I think,
                            Spoiler:
                            the whump in this was real, whereas the knock-down, drag-out whump in DG, whilst wonderful, suffers from the fact that it wasn't real and there seem to be no consequences to it - in TR the whump is real and there are consequences.. specifically that wonderful infirmary scene. That scene clinched the choice for me as if I could only rewatch 3 eps ever then that infirmary scene, with Sheppard waking up all drowsy and confused, and seeing his team's concern for him, seeing it canon that they are hanging round the ifirmary waiting enxiously for him to awake, has got to be in there! DG comes close more for the incredible emotional whump of Sheppard's reactions when he believes McKay is dead.. but the TR infirmary scene clinches it.

Episodes if I had to pick 3 never to be able to watch again:

Irresponsible
                            This episode just didn't do it for me. I've rarely rewatched it and then only for the Sheppy hawtness. So much wasted opportunity - for whump and for the first time Sheppard and Kolya meet again after the events of Common Ground. The angst that should have been. *sigh* And what a waste of Kolya as an incredible nemisis for Sheppard. Trying to mix comedy with what should have been the very serious and dark consequences of Common Ground was a disaster.

The Real World
                            Again, I've rarely rewatched and when I do I FF and watch just the bits with Sheppard in. I've nothing against Weir and I was pleased for Torri to have an episode in which to dig her teeth in and really do some acting but, as a character, Weir just doesn't interest me enough to want to spend that much time watching just her. I could live without this one.

Missing
                            Same reason as above.
                            Spoiler:
                            I like Teyla but this episode made me realise I love her as part of the team; I love her interactions with others. Teyla on her own, or with just Keller - who again I don't dislike but I have no huge love for her either, she's fine but I'm not hugely invested in her - simply didn't hold my interest. At all. Again, I was pleased to see Teyla/Rachel given something to do and I don't dislike the episode.. it just didn't interest me enough to want to watch it more than once.

And lastly, favourite whump ep of all the eps so far?

The original and still the best - 38 Minutes. Yet to be beaten.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              Favorite eps:
                              1. Common Ground
                              2. 38 Minutes
                              3. The Long Goodbye
                              with honorable mention to TDO, Adrift, Tabula Rasa and Miller's Crossing

Least Favorite eps:
                              1. Irresponsible
                              2. Irresistable
                              3. The Tower
                              with honorable mention to Epiphany, Sanctuary, and Childhood's End

Favorite whumpy ep of all time: Common Ground. I think the difference for me that puts CG above 38 Min is you watch the whump unfold in CG. That first feeding was so unexpected (and still makes my heart skip a beat). In 38 Minutes, he was already in trouble when the ep started.
                              I dont know why but TLG being there surprises me......i loved the fact he was a bit whumped and in the infirmary at the end....just too many plot holes and easy way outs in this ep to make me fully appreciate it! now if shep had got shot... lol
                              epiphany wouldve been better had they stuck to JF's original idea, brad wright really ruined it....or they couldve at least not had that stupid healing girl in it!!! so when the team came shep was all bloody and injured and mmmmmm

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

oh yeh!!! i still really want Shep being whumped so much that when he comes through the gate he collapses in front of everyone and then carson (in my ideal world where hes back) rushes in and they take him away on a gurney ala suspicion without the stupid far away camera angle!

ive learnt to accept that this show will never reach my whumpy expectations, 38 mins is the closest its become and i fear itll never surpass that...but oh well....hence why when we get it good like in TR i try to enjoy every moment of it....there is always that part of me that wishes though...!
                              Same with NCIS im still waiting on a biggie tony whump ep, its been a while!

arent you always tangenty??!!!

but yes i agree, thats why i love whump- the reactions from his team mates ...makes it all the more better. this is why travelers didnt make my top 3 because
                              Spoiler:
                              he may have got some really nice whump but the team werent there to be all concerned and he wasnt even in the infirmary at the end or anything!

TDO made my top 3- granted theres no infirmary and the whole team arent there- but the team are concerned in the PJ and Rodneys worry for shep makes it so fab...even just asking if hes ok.....all that concern! and even gaul notices how much rodney wants to help shep!
                              38 mins and conversion teamy worriednessgoodness! and TR was close, ronon and teylas concern is so evident ahhh.
                              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              WAVES to Roo,

Long time no see... hope you had a great christmas..
                              Hey blue!! yep i had a good christmas thanks and birthday...22 years old now!!
                              I agree, nothing has yet surpassed 38 Minutes for me either. There have been some great whump moments but non that match the overall package of 38 minutes.
                              Yep! tis a shame!

Yeah Rodney was just stale in this ep and he didnt hold my interest at all.
                              What!! Joe stole the whole ep IMO... I always find Joe and his acting to be amazing... my problem was with the decisions Shep made, and eventhough I didn't agree with them, Joe did an amazing job.
                              Shep so stole the show hahaha which i love, cos rodney always gets the great character development eps and shep just took it right from under him! hah! Joe has been amazing this season....millers was no exception...even though the choices he made were harsh, he showed that struggle he felt....i just wanted to give him a big hug!!

Is Shep the exception to that rule..
                              Yeah but fans will enjoy having 40 minutes of their fav character. But if you're not a fan of that character then 40 minutes of them can be torturous..

I don't mind one character centric eps, if they are a bit action packed and you get some other character interaction as well, and if their fairly fast moving. That's why I enjoyed Missing and Reunion, but TRW and GUP had nothing but non stop Weir and Rodney and bored me to death.
                              But if either of those eps had Shep in that role I probably would have enjoyed them so again a lot has to do with whether it's your fav character.

Oh.. I'm getting images of wet and delusional Shep... yep, GUP would definitely been better with Shep in that role, but thats because I prefer Shep over Rodney..
                              Yep shep is the exception LOL...i make no secret of the fact hes the reason i watch the show! the thing is though i can watch other character eps like sateda no problem, granted theres some skipping lol but there is plenty of shep to hold my interest not to mention the fact that his scene with teyla in the mess hall is one of the best shep scenes ever! same with other character eps, but those 3 i named as my worse just dont even have enough shep to hold my interest and i really didnt think much of the plots- but i have no doubt had it been shep in TRW (hopefully with a few less cliches) i wouldve loved it- but then i think joe is the far superior actor out of everyone on the show and can hold my interest the entire time! GUP wouldve been great with shep, we wouldntve had had some stupid fantasy carter there- we couldve had his father, someone from his past, even rodney there wouldve been funny! Missing is the only one i think even if it had been shep i wouldve been skipping some in the beginning (espesh if hed been stuck with whine...erm keller)- once he got some whump im sure my interest would peak a bit lol
                              i still think they shouldnt have these character focused eps, even if it meant loosing a shep ep (we had to wait 4 seasons for him to get one anyway!) but the whole characters taking 35 mins and the team having less than 10 mins just doesnt work for me.

damn i caught PEGGY's tangentyness!! (yeh i made that word up!)
                              Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              1. Phantoms
                              2. The Tower
                              3. This Mortal Coil
                              Although most of S4 (so far) and quite a bit of S2 would fit this catergory.
                              OMG how could i miss phantoms hahahaha
                              i cant bear to watch it for other reasons though....unlike the 3 i named where i cant stand shep not being in it enough....this ep...well do i really have to explain myself...me thinks you all know by now!!

Id fit most of season 4 in my top eps....maybe not so much for the eps themselves but because i think the shep character has been taken in great ways this year....certain scenes just really stand out this year, ones from Adrift and TR and stuff lol.....and you know the whump helped the past couple of seasons hes just not been given enough to get his teeth into...apart from CG and the end of sunday. oh and conversion duh!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Tabula Rasa
                              I really enjoyed this episode. I admit picking my third ep was a tough decision and I'm still not sure I shouldn't have picked Doppelganger over this tp.. but I loved this ep not just for Sheppard but for the whole team's involvement and the storyline was good and the whump was good - and, crucially I think,
                              Spoiler:
                              the whump in this was real, whereas the knock-down, drag-out whump in DG, whilst wonderful, suffers from the fact that it wasn't real and there seem to be no consequences to it - in TR the whump is real and there are consequences.. specifically that wonderful infirmary scene. That scene clinched the choice for me as if I could only rewatch 3 eps ever then that infirmary scene, with Sheppard waking up all drowsy and confused, and seeing his team's concern for him, seeing it canon that they are hanging round the ifirmary waiting enxiously for him to awake, has got to be in there! DG comes close more for the incredible emotional whump of Sheppard's reactions when he believes McKay is dead.. but the TR infirmary scene clinches it.

And lastly, favourite whump ep of all the eps so far?

The original and still the best - 38 Minutes. Yet to be beaten.
                              this makes me want to put TR in my top 3 again...really i cant pick 3...even though i did but sort of cheated by doing some memorable mentions lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

CONGRATS ON 6300, ELF!!!!

Wow some really nice well thought out answers, I love reading other peoples thoughts on eps and finding out what they like and dislike

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                I've gone all whumpy now!

Here are some piccies from my favourite three whumpy eppies! And it was really hard to choose those three. I adore DG, TR and Travelers on the whumpy front!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...95-resized.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...99-resized.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...hepwhump42.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/38X68.jpg
                                please continue to remain whumpy hun I love the pics, nice choices!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                You're a cruel, cruel whumper, Listy (LOL)! My brain just short circuted. I cannot make a choice for just 3 to keep above all others. There're too, too many that I love, even some without any physical whump. I cannot chose a favorite. It changes with my mood, and there are always at least four eps vying for No. 1 in my books.

I never want to see Irresponsible again, and could do without H&S, TRW, GUP, The Tower and PTW.
                                I am usually only cruel to Sheppy and its purely for character development

ooh i wanna get in on the 3 eps thing...

38 mins - goes without saying surely, no ep has ever beat this in terms of whump, not to mention team worry and infirmary stuff! this remains my ultimate favourite whumpy ep, and ep in general..just cos its fab! i only wish it had been made in season 2 with ronon instead of annoying ford!
                                I never really thought about it but yeah, it would have been nice to see Ronon in this ep, but saying that it was an ep that kind of bonded the team at the start for me

TDO - whump is great, action sheppy, smart sheppy, shep/mckay love! no infirmary scene but some nice mckay worry!
                                and Conversion i think.....i thought about TR because the whump is really fab in that one but then i realised that you really cant beat carson looking after a whumped sheppy...and shep is all whumped and yummy, rushed in on the gurney and stuff , all vunerable and yum! (-like TR....but conversion is a shep eppy so if i could only watch 3 then id choose that i think)
                                TR was very close though....plus i love T and DG but
                                Spoiler:
                                no infirmary time/team comfort and as i said, you cant beat carson looking after shep (please bring carson back for season 5, i take it back, i miss him and keller kinda sucks!)...and anyway in T hes ok after the initial beating and DG whump isnt even real!

CG is close too but looses out because im a shallow whumper....although i find buggy shep more attractive than old fart shep in Cg...is that weird?
                                but hey if i was stuck with only 3 eps for the rest of my life, id have to go for mostly pretty whump! plus in CG - no infirmary scene damnit! why is it so hard! teyla was in there after the ark, just to make sure there were no after affects!
                                Good point how come Teyla needed to be checked but not Shep we need consistency

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Hey Roo - I just noticed on my shampoo bottle (Aussie shampoo) it says "Put a little Roo in your do!" I had to laugh when I read that!
                                does it? cool, I gotta go look now

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Thanks Lorr! I would suggest that you do watch it!! You can never get enough of Sateda in my book!....I love Rodney getting shot in the a$$! OOPs...sorry, I know that isn't Shep Whump but, it nice having to see Shep having to Schlep him around with his moaning!!

I'm doin' pretty good Roo!!
                                rodney shot is always amusing, even if it isn't Shep whump, its pretty damn funny

OT

I got really excited at the start of that sentence thought I had missed a new ep that was going to kill off all of the whumpers Wish we coudl have that for Sheppy, it would be fantastic!!

A squeee, from Peggy? woohoo the girl is back

ITA - I love the teamyness too (really is that even a word?) I do like my whump with a side of team angst

epiphany wouldve been better had they stuck to JF's original idea, brad wright really ruined it....or they couldve at least not had that stupid healing girl in it!!! so when the team came shep was all bloody and injured and mmmmmm
                                Yes I agree, I would have loved to has seen Shep all battered.... *sighs*

oh yeh!!! i still really want Shep being whumped so much that when he comes through the gate he collapses in front of everyone and then carson (in my ideal world where hes back) rushes in and they take him away on a gurney ala suspicion without the stupid far away camera angle!
                                OMG that would be so wonderful, I think I would be speechless after that, I don't think I would be even capable of squeeing

Comment

Working...
                                X