• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    PEG!!!!!! You're Back!!!!!!!

*Bear hugs Peg*
    *oomph* Hiya hon, that was a nice welcome back. *hugs*

Wow you lot have been busy while I was away I loved all the pics, didn't do a multiquote thingy, it would have been too much. SO let's see how my memory is.

Congrats to Scifan, MKC and Squonk on their milestones.

Pocus, wow scary stuff on the roads. Glad you're being careful. I thought it had started snowing in Yorkshire while I was away, but apparantly it was just ash from the chimney's.

Ali, glad to hear Caty's ok, that's good to hear.

GG, Welcome back We missed you.

Sheppy D, thanks for carrying on with the letters whump, I can't believe how much you got for Q! Hmmmm i'd love to see someone like that on Stargate.

Erika, adored the shep whump snow smilies, hope you don't mind, but I snurched.

Prion, loved the parody spoiler for S4. I freely admit I peeked, but how could I not?!

T Whump..... oh I can think of a few.

Travelers Taste Bud Whump
    Spoiler:

Too Cheeky whump

BAMSR Tied up Whump
    Spoiler:

TR After whump
    Spoiler:

Travelers Whump
    Spoiler:

*huggles for Sheppy D* Hellllllllo hon, how are you? Still spoiler free?

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      I know, I was so sad, but the smilie is so fab it deserves to be seen lots So I now have a trio in my sig You really are talented Erika, I wouldn't even know where to start with making one.
      It's actually ridiculously easy. I don't create anything, just transform them into something I want.

I had this and this , I just put them together.

ETA: Hello Peggy!
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yep, totally spoiler free and loving it!!!

I know there has been squee about the trailer for the rest of s4 but knowing there is squee is more than enough for me! I dont want to see one second of the rest of s4 before it aires!!!

Strange that in the past I thought it was hard to stay spoiler free but I really DONT feel any desire at all to click hehehehehe!!!!

Of course I will probably get spoiled a bit at P3!

Comment

BMSR Whump- can't wait to see that! Hmm, Sheppard tied up and helpless...the possibilities are endless

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I know there has been squee about the trailer for the rest of s4 but knowing there is squee is more than enough for me! I dont want to see one second of the rest of s4 before it aires!!!

Strange that in the past I thought it was hard to stay spoiler free but I really DONT feel any desire at all to click hehehehehe!!!!

I wish was just as strong. I actually changed tactic and I simply don't go looking for spoilers and I don't re-watch clips or comment or especulate, but I don't have the willpower to stop myself when something fall into my lap... and since I don't have any long term memory, it's almost as good as staying spoiler free, because I'll only remember that I was spoiled for a certain fact after it happens...
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am loving all the T Whump!

Erika! The Snowball whump Smiley Rocks!!

Heya Peggy!!

We've had Tied Whump! So, how about....

Tortured and Tired, and couldn't order a pizza if he wanted to Whump!(Spoilered for size only)

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                I wish was just as strong. I actually changed tactic and I simply don't go looking for spoilers and I don't re-watch clips or comment or especulate, but I don't have the willpower to stop myself when something fall into my lap... and since I don't have any long term memory, it's almost as good as staying spoiler free, because I'll only remember that I was spoiled for a certain fact after it happens...
                Well it is easy for me because soooooooo many times in the recent past I have watched stuff and thought how fab it would have been if I hadnt known what was going to happen - or if I had not already seen the certain scene- especially whump. Common Ground comes to mind - if I had not seen the feeding prior to air I think I would have passed out!

I really want to try and enjoy the rest of SGA like that!

Comment

You are truly stronger that I am SheppyD! I caved and had to watch it!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Great T words and caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      You are truly stronger that I am SheppyD! I caved and had to watch it!!
                      Oh no - I dont see it as me being strong and others being weak...far from it. If you enjoy watching them then really you should watch - I know how much fun watching and speculating can be !

Comment

It's actually ridiculously easy. I don't create anything, just transform them into something I want.

I had this and this , I just put them together.

ETA: Hello Peggy!
                        *waves back* That does not look easy! So, i'll just sit back and snurch all your whumpable smilies instead of making them... oh life is hard!

I literally have the memory of a goldfish, so can watch something, then forget it ten minutes later. So I don't mind being spoiled. I'm amazed at your willpower Sheppy D, so say for example in S5 we get whumped Shep, nekkid (of course) and intubated.... do you want to know in advance?

Originally posted by Clairey View Post
                        BMSR Whump- can't wait to see that! Hmm, Sheppard tied up and helpless...the possibilities are endless
                        Hello Clairey. *waves*

I can't believe how much i've missed just being gone a week!! Loved the promo and the stuff on Mr M's blog. Can I just say?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh that felt so good.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am loving all the T Whump!

Erika! The Snowball whump Smiley Rocks!!

Heya Peggy!!

We've had Tied Whump! So, how about....

Tortured and Tired, and couldn't order a pizza if he wanted to Whump!(Spoilered for size only)

Love that. Hiya hon *waves*

Well it is easy for me because soooooooo many times in the recent past I have watched stuff and thought how fab it would have been if I hadnt known what was going to happen - or if I had not already seen the certain scene- especially whump. Common Ground comes to mind - if I had not seen the feeding prior to air I think I would have passed out!

I really want to try and enjoy the rest of SGA like that!
                        I know what you mean, I admire so many people going spoiler free, I just don'thave the patience. I think if I hadn't known about CG, i'd have been on the floor alongside ya hon!

Oooh I wonder what tidbits we'll get at P3? Has anymore guests been announced yet?

Comment

Hey Whumpers!

Peggy! *waves*

I love the "couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to" whump. That's one of my favorite Shep-isms ever. One that I recently added was
                          Spoiler:
                          the one about the last time he came face to face with himself he kicked his own ass!

Countdown to Christmas......and what comes shortly thereafter? New SGA!

Off to catch up.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            I literally have the memory of a goldfish, so can watch something, then forget it ten minutes later. So I don't mind being spoiled. I'm amazed at your willpower Sheppy D, so say for example in S5 we get whumped Shep, nekkid (of course) and intubated.... do you want to know in advance?

I know what you mean, I admire so many people going spoiler free, I just don'thave the patience. I think if I hadn't known about CG, i'd have been on the floor alongside ya hon!

Oooh I wonder what tidbits we'll get at P3? Has anymore guests been announced yet?
                            No I dont want to know in advance- although of course when it happens and I see it for myself- first hand, I will probably need to be intubated too!!!!

Will you guys really be able to keep it to yourselves and not spoil me !!!! That will be a big tester!

Oh my the thought of seeing the biggest whumpiest ep without any prior warning hehehe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Hey Whumpers!

Peggy! *waves*

I love the "couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to" whump. That's one of my favorite Shep-isms ever. One that I recently added was
                              Spoiler:
                              the one about the last time he came face to face with himself he kicked his own ass!

Countdown to Christmas......and what comes shortly thereafter? New SGA!

Off to catch up.

IHS
                              Hiya IHS *waves back*

I loved both those lines to and of course the best one for me so far was...
                              TR
                              Spoiler:
                              Never gets old!
                              Only because it's so true!

Oh don't talk about Christmas, i've not even started shopping yet!

No I dont want to know in advance- although of course when it happens and I see it for myself- first hand, I will probably need to be intubated too!!!!

Will you guys really be able to keep it to yourselves and not spoil me !!!! That will be a big tester!

Oh my the thought of seeing the biggest whumpiest ep without any prior warning hehehe!!!!
                              I think i'd have to sit on my hands. We'll have the whumpers survival kit on hand just for you hon. I'm sure Shep would help you up.

*cough and squeeeeeeeeee*

DG
                              Spoiler:

Comment

*giggle* *snort* That BAMSR whump cracks me up!
                                Spoiler:
                                Larrin gets all dressed up and gets a fancy hairdo so she can celebrate Whumping Shep

The TR whump....awww!

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X