John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Btw, for those who were wondering about Caty, I've heard from her and she's okay. She was really busy with finals and also just felt the need for a bit of a break from GW. She'll be back when she feels up to it...
    Thanks for the update Ali, glad to hear she is doing ok.

Its been a while since Lauriel posted, wonder how she is doing....

Comment

Hello all!

I've missed you!

Q...mmm... I'm having trouble thinking of Q words in general. lol.
      Quantum...
      Hunts out the dictionary...
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Ooh, thought of some more,

Quasar,
        Quantity,
        Quadruple,
        How they could turn into whump...erm...

Something to do with a Quasar star - or a freak accident at the local Quasar (laserquest)?
        Quantity - well, just the more the merrier! lol.
        Quadruple - erm, multiple Sheps!!! Or the whole team gets involved?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh how about Quill whump (like porcupine quills) Some of those PG animals should have some tough protection!!! He could get shot by poisoned quills!!!

....um ok....I'll just go over in the corner and be quiet now!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi All

For those of you who need a Joe Mallozzi fix he moved his blog temporally to

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2007/12.

With a help of a someone I guess on the blog he was able to move his entire history and also figured out how to post pictures.

The last 3 days are a hoot reading about his trials with blogger. So he is being blogger whumped.
            sigpic

Comment

Quills - nice one.
              Ooh, quilt whump! lol.

Blogger whump - should have used that for B! lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Love the Burbank Con report from the Thunk thread! Love Joe even more - if that's possible!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

..sneaks out of corner...How about Quintuplet whump? While on a routine mission the team encounters a mean group of Quintuplets that decide to beat up on them. ...runs away again!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking Quins! Spooky. lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just doing the Addicted to Stargate trivia quiz on Facebook - so gonna kick butt!
                      Anyway, back to Q - Que, or Queue - Shep goes mental after some reallllllyyyyy long queuing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                        Just doing the Addicted to Stargate trivia quiz on Facebook - so gonna kick butt!
                        Anyway, back to Q - Que, or Queue - Shep goes mental after some reallllllyyyyy long queuing!
                        LOL!!! Great one. He must have gone to some Stargate conventions!!!!

A quiver of arrows has been unleashed at him and more than one hits its mark!
                        sigpic

Comment

Whumpers! I know I don't have a right to complain....but.....it's COLD here!

Anyway, hope your Saturday is going okay.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            Whumpers! I know I don't have a right to complain....but.....it's COLD here!

Anyway, hope your Saturday is going okay.

IHS
                            I heard that Dallas was actually colder than New York the other morning!!!! We are at 34 F here right now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah....that stuff that was in Dallas just moved through here this morning. First the rain....now the wind and cold. Let's just say Shep kitty is in my blankets sleeping. He's no dummy!

Hmmm...."Q" whump. Can't think of anything. Quadruple bypass....Quentin Tarantino whump (Shep's being directed by QT). I know.....I'm so not good at this. Q-tip whump. Now I'm just getting silly!

I have the last DVD from "Rome" to watch tonight. After that, I may pull out some SGA just so I can have more whump. I'm thinking "Epiphany" since Shep looks so good in that outfit....and maybe this time that mini-healer won't fix him so fast. A girl can only hope!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                Yeah....that stuff that was in Dallas just moved through here this morning. First the rain....now the wind and cold. Let's just say Shep kitty is in my blankets sleeping. He's no dummy!

Hmmm...."Q" whump. Can't think of anything. Quadruple bypass....Quentin Tarantino whump (Shep's being directed by QT). I know.....I'm so not good at this. Q-tip whump. Now I'm just getting silly!

I have the last DVD from "Rome" to watch tonight. After that, I may pull out some SGA just so I can have more whump. I'm thinking "Epiphany" since Shep looks so good in that outfit....and maybe this time that mini-healer won't fix him so fast. A girl can only hope!

IHS
                                Actually Q-tip whump could happen. A girl at work punctured her eardrum when she put one into her ear and someone bumped her arm!!! No idea why she stuck it in her ear while someone was around.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X