John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    Guess what? I'm off to catch up on the last 5 episodes now.
    Spoiler:
    Got a tape in the mail. I get to see "TR" etc.
    Santa came early this year!

SQUEEEE! Later my friends.

IHS
    Looks like you'll be busy for a while...
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Guess what? I'm off to catch up on the last 5 episodes now.
      Spoiler:
      Got a tape in the mail. I get to see "TR" etc.
      Santa came early this year!

SQUEEEE! Later my friends.

IHS

(((SQUEEE!!))))

I got new eps on the way to me as well....eps 7-10 and I'm caught up as well!! It will be a very Sheppy christmas...!
      sigpic
      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Wow - you really thought about this!

Hee, i can just imagine...
        Spoiler:
        ...Jason tugged Joe's hair, Joe managed not to flinch and as soon as they yelled "CUT!"..........all hell broke loose

But oh yeah - definately Jason having a good time there
        I thought about that, too. TR
        Spoiler:
        It didn't look like Joe lifted his head, though. I think at least a little tugging went on. Joe is just such a good actor! LOL

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Hey folks, SGA and JF has fallen to 10th place at heynielsen. They need our support.
        On my way there now!

Comment

Another quiet night in whumpville. We have 22 more days until BAMSR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Another quiet night in whumpville. We have 22 more days until BAMSR!!!

Alas Lorr...all's quiet on the western whump...
            sigpic
            My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Today we have the letter

P is for Pain

Comment

NO pages to catch up on!!

Anyone would think people were busy with xmas and stuff.........
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  I know! Every time I watch that scene, I wonder
                  Spoiler:
                  if Joe and Jason timed it so Joe lifted his head as Jason tugged, or if Jason just tugged Joe's hair! I mean, if Jason did tug it, surely it hurt? I even tried pulling up my head by pulling on my hair to see if it hurts, and it really does! So, I'm presuming Jason didn't actually lift up Joe's head then.
                  Because Joe doesn't even wince in that scene. Still, it's a wonderfully whumpy scene for Shep - and it's Jason, not Ronon, who looks to me as if he's REALLY enjoying himself! Ronon looks pretty happy too though
                  Hee hee! Now you've got me trying that now!!!

Wow - you really thought about this!

Hee, i can just imagine...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...Jason tugged Joe's hair, Joe managed not to flinch and as soon as they yelled "CUT!"..........all hell broke loose

But oh yeah - definately Jason having a good time there

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  Hey folks, SGA and JF has fallen to 10th place at heynielsen. They need our support.
                  Oh noes! Will have to do something about that. Thanks for the heads up Erika!

P is for Pistol Whipped Whump!!

Comment

P=phantoms from the past

Yes it has been quiet here lately. At least we have the alphabet going to keep the thre from being totally silent. Thanks again for the idea Sheppy D!
                    sigpic

Comment

A bit of Off topic to share my morning!

Spoiler:
                      I was typing up my above P pictures and thoughts and I heard a "shooooosh BANG" That didn't sound good. I headed to the front of the house and looked out the window to see that one car had gone sliding through the intersection and hit the utility pole right across from it. I guess that it hit another car on the way across. There was already a jeep with a flashing utility light and a man in a yellow safety jacket there so I guess he witnessed it. Our neighbor across the street and his college aged son were on there way out and another car stopped to help. I didn't go out because I was still in my pjs, but watched from the window in case they looked like the needed something. Two ambulances and 2 firetrucks and about 10 volunteer firefighters later this is what it looked like

Two people were taken away in the ambulances. They are still waiting for the tow trucks to come move the vehicles.

This happened once about 5 years ago. Something about this intersection causes it to freeze no matter what solution is applied. We call it the skating rink.

Well, now for me to head to work. I called my boss and told her I would be late!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        A bit of Off topic to share my morning!

Spoiler:
                        I was typing up my above P pictures and thoughts and I heard a "shooooosh BANG" That didn't sound good. I headed to the front of the house and looked out the window to see that one car had gone sliding through the intersection and hit the utility pole right across from it. I guess that it hit another car on the way across. There was already a jeep with a flashing utility light and a man in a yellow safety jacket there so I guess he witnessed it. Our neighbor across the street and his college aged son were on there way out and another car stopped to help. I didn't go out because I was still in my pjs, but watched from the window in case they looked like the needed something. Two ambulances and 2 firetrucks and about 10 volunteer firefighters later this is what it looked like

Two people were taken away in the ambulances. They are still waiting for the tow trucks to come move the vehicles.

This happened once about 5 years ago. Something about this intersection causes it to freeze no matter what solution is applied. We call it the skating rink.

Well, now for me to head to work. I called my boss and told her I would be late!!!!
                        Oh wow! Then i'll reiterate what i said yesterday - BE SAFE!!
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Oh wow! Then i'll reiterate what i said yesterday - BE SAFE!!
                          Oh I will do my best.
                          Spoiler:
                          They just cleared the intersection so I can leave now. Funny thing is, I am TERRIFIED of driving in ice but I wasn't worried about it today. It is something about this intersection that causes it to freeze more easily. The rest of the trip will be fine! **fingers crossed, knock on wood and all those other good luck things**

Well really have to head out now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hope no one was injured in that crash Pocus. It could be all the trees around that intersection makes it dangerous. Black ice and all.

Here's my 'P' whumps.

Pointy nailed Wraith Queen whump

For size
                            Spoiler:

Pole across the back whump

Particularly worried about the arm whump. or
                            Pitiful whining about the hand from Rodney whump.

For size
                            Spoiler:

Pod of Whales whump

Spoiler:

Last edited by Astraldust; 14 December 2007, 08:02 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

morning whumpers
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It looks like SGA and JF jumped to 9th place over at heynielsen.

P whump:
                                Poking whump, paralisis whump, physical injury whump, psycological whump, problem without solution whump, plumbing whump, pathetic attempt of looking stoic whump, pumping his stopped heart whump, PC whump, padded cell whump, partial paralisis whump, panic attack whump, paper cut whump, peeing in pants whump, peeling off skin whump, pencil at eye whump, perforation whump, permanent scarring whump, phobia whump, piano falling in head whump, piercing metal shrapnel whump, pistol whump, pitchfork whump, poker with red ambers whump, poison whump, polar bear whump, polluted water whump, poltergeist whump, pregancy whump, prickling wound whump, puncture wound whump.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Oh I will do my best.
                                Spoiler:
                                They just cleared the intersection so I can leave now. Funny thing is, I am TERRIFIED of driving in ice but I wasn't worried about it today. It is something about this intersection that causes it to freeze more easily. The rest of the trip will be fine! **fingers crossed, knock on wood and all those other good luck things**

Well really have to head out now!
                                Be safe!
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X