• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    And, isn't that A Clockwork Orange cartoon?? LOL

ITA!

ITA, again!!

Congrats on 3800, Erika!!

Love the pics, but I need to wait until I get home to check out the vid. Thanks, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!
    Thanx!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      An LJ con report I found interesting. Be sure to read the comments. The response to the first one is, well, judge for yourself.
      And here was me thinking that Joe.....
      Spoiler:
      didn't like being whumped. Now it turns out he does......so there's chance for more whump in S5.......squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Over on MGM's site they now have a clip for Miller's Crossing and
      Spoiler:
      Todd the Wraith is sent to Earth. Surprised! Not much of Shep and Ronon in the clip but I know they're in there somewhere.

Congrats to Erika on 3,800 posts!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE IN THE USA!!

Well, I'd better go as I'm supposed to be packing for our weekend in London. See you later.....
      sigpic

Comment

Thanx, Astral!
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Whumpers!

Congrats to Erika on your milestone
          And to any others!
          sigpic

Comment

To all of the American whumpers, hope you have a good day.

Comment

To all the whumpers!!!!!!
              sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
              &
              AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!!

ACK!!! There's snow on the ground!!! It's too darned early for this crap!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those who celebrate! Oh man, my stomach already hurts just thinking of stuffing myself full of turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie....then to prepare to get up at 3:30 AM so I can be at the stores by 5 AM on Friday for shopping. *shakes head* The stupid things we do.....

CONGRATS ERIKA ON 3,800 POSTS!! It's amazing how fast those posts pile up when talking whump!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  OTness:

Spoiler:
                  I'm preparing for a weekend NCIS splurge!
                  WHEEEEE!!! sounds like a good idea!!
                  Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                  Watched 'Missing' last night,

Spoiler:
                  Not enought Shep! Oh well, but it was a good ep...
                  Keller. Hmm, was it me or was she a bit 'silly' at times. I like Keller but this ep (until the end) didn't show her better side...

Happy Thanksgiving! To all you Americans! Im a Brit, so I don't celebrate.
                  I'll say HAPPY THANKSGIVING too!!
                  Did i ever give my opinion on missing? no i dont think i did...but would it really surprise anyone if i said i didnt like it and i think this is on par with TRW as the worst ep ever..certainly this season (so far -trio hasnt aired yet!). not enough shep and the actual teyla/keller storyline bored me soo much- but then eps without the other characters coughshepcough getting enough always bore me because no one can hold my attention like shep can!
                  i didnt even keep this ep, its long gone!
                  the only scene i liked was the
                  Spoiler:
                  shep/mckay batman scene ...shep/mckay lots more interesting than teyla/keller to me -im sure if missing had been them i wouldve enjoyed it more (although i wouldve hoped for a few more surprises)

Teyla got her ep though, great for her- but it wasnt my cup of tea.
                  Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                  And here was me thinking that Joe.....
                  Spoiler:
                  didn't like being whumped. Now it turns out he does......so there's chance for more whump in S5.......squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Over on MGM's site they now have a clip for Miller's Crossing and
                  Spoiler:
                  Todd the Wraith is sent to Earth. Surprised! Not much of Shep and Ronon in the clip but I know they're in there somewhere.
                  I guess Joe has just gotten used to the whump heh- but i agree with him that it adds a bit of realism and danger to it- course i only like it when its him lol.....but the kind of whump he gets isnt as "death-bed confession" like he said he hated- which he said around the time he filmed 38 mins and we all know how he felt about filming that! im very happy for him to do an ep where hes whumped off world, struggling through the pain trying to get home (has to be with ronon or mckay or both!) and then have a nice infirmary scene at the end...
                  Spoiler:
                  like TR

heres hoping for more season 5 whump!! and the rest of season 4 obviously!

And YAY
                  Spoiler:
                  the CG wraith is still there!
                  it may surprise you lot- but im actually looking forward to millers crossing, even though its a mckay ep...
                  Spoiler:
                  granted if it was just mckay i wouldnt enjoy it but this is the kind of character ep i like where the others get involved and play a big role too..ronon on earth should be fun heh....granted i enjoyed T but thats shep and im a shep fan and shep whumper!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    WHEEEEE!!! sounds like a good idea!!

I'll say HAPPY THANKSGIVING too!!
                    Did i ever give my opinion on missing? no i dont think i did...but would it really surprise anyone if i said i didnt like it and i think this is on par with TRW as the worst ep ever..certainly this season (so far -trio hasnt aired yet!). not enough shep and the actual teyla/keller storyline bored me soo much- but then eps without the other characters coughshepcough getting enough always bore me because no one can hold my attention like shep can!
                    i didnt even keep this ep, its long gone!
                    the only scene i liked was the
                    Spoiler:
                    shep/mckay batman scene ...shep/mckay lots more interesting than teyla/keller to me -im sure if missing had been them i wouldve enjoyed it more (although i wouldve hoped for a few more surprises)

Teyla got her ep though, great for her- but it wasnt my cup of tea.

I guess Joe has just gotten used to the whump heh- but i agree with him that it adds a bit of realism and danger to it- course i only like it when its him lol.....but the kind of whump he gets isnt as "death-bed confession" like he said he hated- which he said around the time he filmed 38 mins and we all know how he felt about filming that! im very happy for him to do an ep where hes whumped off world, struggling through the pain trying to get home (has to be with ronon or mckay or both!) and then have a nice infirmary scene at the end...
                    Spoiler:
                    like TR

heres hoping for more season 5 whump!! and the rest of season 4 obviously!

And YAY
                    Spoiler:
                    the CG wraith is still there!
                    it may surprise you lot- but im actually looking forward to millers crossing, even though its a mckay ep...
                    Spoiler:
                    granted if it was just mckay i wouldnt enjoy it but this is the kind of character ep i like where the others get involved and play a big role too..ronon on earth should be fun heh....granted i enjoyed T but thats shep and im a shep fan and shep whumper!
                    I'm looking forward to Miller's Crossing too. I didn't think I'd like McKay and Mrs Miller, but I really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this too. I have a friend who I know will be hoping for McKay whump, so I'm crossing my fingers for her, even though I know we won't get any Shep whump. Maybe some Emo whump for our boy though?
                    Spoiler:
                    After all Jeannie is missing and then McKay gets taken too, so Shep will be worried, won't he?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      I'm looking forward to Miller's Crossing too. I didn't think I'd like McKay and Mrs Miller, but I really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this too. I have a friend who I know will be hoping for McKay whump, so I'm crossing my fingers for her, even though I know we won't get any Shep whump. Maybe some Emo whump for our boy though?
                      Spoiler:
                      After all Jeannie is missing and then McKay gets taken too, so Shep will be worried, won't he?
                      I liked mckay and mrs miller too more than i thought i would...but of course it helped the team were in it more.
                      Shep will def have some emo whump i'd imagine
                      Spoiler:
                      he always worries about his team awww...

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Congrats to Erika on your milestone
                        And to any others!
                        Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        CONGRATS ERIKA ON 3,800 POSTS!! It's amazing how fast those posts pile up when talking whump!
                        Thanks! I never imagined I would get this far!!! I didn't even think I would be able to get a ShepClone!
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

WHat's this about ShepClones? Can I have one?
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                            WHat's this about ShepClones? Can I have one?
                            Specially whump-trained Shep clones are traditionally given out when you reach 300 posts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello Whumpers!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                                Hello Whumpers!!!!
                                Howdy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...