• Show
Clear All

night Pocus ((HUGS))
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      night Pocus ((HUGS))
      *iz berry skeered* a third spider just came down in front of my face and I am not even in the same room as the other 2. Not sure if I want to close my eyes to go to sleep now.

Wish me luck!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

later, Lorr

Does this mean my usual bad timing puts me here when no one else is?
        I'm here!

Comment

I'm back. The DL took half the time it took Adrift. I've eaten dinner, washed the dishes and here I am. Only 25 hours 13 minutes to Reunion. I'm actually looking forward to this one. hell, I'm looking forward to the whole darn season! Anything with Sheppy! Sheppy whump is icing on the cake!

Comment

Well, since everyone seems to be gone, doing something else or asleep, I am going to toddle off. It was a super busy day and I am unable to think. See you in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              *iz berry skeered* a third spider just came down in front of my face and I am not even in the same room as the other 2. Not sure if I want to close my eyes to go to sleep now.

Wish me luck!!!!!
              Ack! Good luck!!!

Well, drats. I wandered off and did a few things and missed you all AGAIN! Bah!

*sigh* Will try again tomorrow ((HUGS))
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Bebop and congrats to all the milestoners!

Lovely fic gigajules. I enjoyed it.

Shep shot with real bullets? What is this you speak of? Why would I want my handsome, sexy hero to be in pain and need to work through a hazardous situation while not at full strength? Doesn't he always have to been the one to save the day? He can't possibly show weakness or blood. That might make him human and therefore capable of personal growth and development. Don't you people know that a hero must be impervious to all implements that might impale him and only face dangers that just make him dirty?

If our Shep was to be shot with real bullets then he might have to rely on his team mates to help him out. He might stumble or sweat or gasp for breath. His yummy lip chewing habit should only be when he is confused, not for holding back a groan or moan of pain. His clothes might get torn and/or removed to provide care or defibbing or bandaging. And, how would it look if our strong lead man needed to actually lay on his back in the infirmary and have a machine keep him alive?

**oh, I think I just made myself swoon**
                Oh my...swooning here as well!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                I'm back. The DL took half the time it took Adrift. I've eaten dinner, washed the dishes and here I am. Only 25 hours 13 minutes to Reunion. I'm actually looking forward to this one. hell, I'm looking forward to the whole darn season! Anything with Sheppy! Sheppy whump is icing on the cake!
                Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  Congrats SheppyD!!!!
                  Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Nope we need blood damn it! And definately real bullets and no more in the left arm.

CONGRATS SHEPPY D!

Oh my.... can I second that and third it. Damn his strong ATA gene I want to see him collapsing from the bloodloss and then to go into shock, so he's all hot, sweaty and confused and rambling and bloody and....

*thud*

I feel the need to watch whump!

I need some DG, CG, 38 minutes squeeeeee

Nite Roo, nite whumpers *waves*
                  Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think that's it. I'm thinking it's something else. I have an appt with my other doctor to figure out what's going on. I need a body transplant. Can someone find me a tall, skinny blond body?

Thanks hon. I'm feeling better. At least better than I was a few days ago.

Is Travelers on yet?? It's almost time for Reunion.

Spoiler:
                  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

That definitely brightened my day.

Thanks Squonk.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of all this. The thing though I was in the hospital with this in January with the exact same thing, but it was 3x worse then than now. They did all sorts of tests and didn't find anything. So I'm seeing a different doctor and going in a different direction with all this.

You guys all great and I appreciate all the advice and well wishes. ((hugs))

Welcome to the whump thread layla!!!! You should have fun here!!!

Obviously you haven't been here long enough. Loved the story.

*sighs* Loved the pics. I'm dying for this ep!!!

It does look like that.....SQUEEE!!!!!!

ITA. I wonder if he's going to be shot at all this year and not with a stunner.

CONGRATS to SheppyD!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  Congrats SheppyD on 10,400!!!!!

Whew, Pocus! I almost swooned myself!
                  OOH! Congrats Sheppy D!
                  Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                  Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Bebop and congrats to all the milestoners!

Lovely fic gigajules. I enjoyed it.

Oh my...swooning here as well!

Me too!

Thanks guys

It is new epsiode day!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for a Shep whump we havent expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                    Thanks guys

It is new epsiode day!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for a Shep whump we havent expected!
                    Cor...that'd be great! Unexpected whump is the best!!

Comment

Shep shot with real bullets? What is this you speak of? Why would I want my handsome, sexy hero to be in pain and need to work through a hazardous situation while not at full strength? Doesn't he always have to been the one to save the day? He can't possibly show weakness or blood. That might make him human and therefore capable of personal growth and development. Don't you people know that a hero must be impervious to all implements that might impale him and only face dangers that just make him dirty?

If our Shep was to be shot with real bullets then he might have to rely on his team mates to help him out. He might stumble or sweat or gasp for breath. His yummy lip chewing habit should only be when he is confused, not for holding back a groan or moan of pain. His clothes might get torn and/or removed to provide care or defibbing or bandaging. And, how would it look if our strong lead man needed to actually lay on his back in the infirmary and have a machine keep him alive?

Oh my! You just made me swoon too!

Aack a mini spider just almost landed on my head while typing this. He missed by a mere 3 inches and dropped right in front of my left eye. YICK!!!!!!! I feel like I need a shower now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Ack. Would still be screaming now!

Wish me luck!!!!!
                      *shudders*

Would have gone and slept in a hotel!
                      sigpic

Comment

GUH!!!!!

**waves "Hi" to Sherry**

Hope you are feeling better!!

Aack a mini spider just almost landed on my head while typing this. He missed by a mere 3 inches and dropped right in front of my left eye. YICK!!!!!!! I feel like I need a shower now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Er, how big was it? Because little baby one's I can cope with, like tiny money spiders, but anything bigger....oh, I don't even want to think about it!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!
                        That's one of my worst nightmares! A spider by my face! Poor Pocus!
                        Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                        Cor...that'd be great! Unexpected whump is the best!!

Oh that's the best kind in some ways, like Echoes whump or TDO whump. I NEED unexpected Sheppy whump!
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread layla17!!

CONGRATS TO SHEPPYD ON 10400!!!

*shudders*

I'm having a spider knightmare at the moment. In my block of flats, every single light on the stairs has at least one big spider hanging off it. And the one outside my front door (which i have to stand under to open the door) has three! Great big things they are! And the biggest one has big thick legs - and it's orange!

I screamed when i came out the lift and saw them........scared the life out of the boyfy
                          Last edited by Squonk; 12 October 2007, 02:45 AM.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Oops looks like I started the spider fears up again. At least mine were teeny, tiny, minuscule ones. They just almost landed in my hair and that would gross me out. I will be scrubbing my head good this morning just to make sure none snuck in as hitchhikers. My hairbrush got a work out before bed last night.

Squonk - big hairy spiders hanging off my light **shudders** I wouldn't be able to stand and unlock the door.

**ponders if she has time to watch 38 minutes if only for to see the big yucky bug get tossed out the airlock** That would give me Shep blood, Shep sweaty, Shep scream in pain *daydreams for a moment*, Shep "Don't do that again" with a slight shake in his voice, Shep dead BRIEFLY and Shep's pants almost falling off. Maybe Teyla will step on them this time and make my dream come true.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oops looks like I started the spider fears up again. At least mine were teeny, tiny, minuscule ones. They just almost landed in my hair and that would gross me out. I will be scrubbing my head good this morning just to make sure none snuck in as hitchhikers. My hairbrush got a work out before bed last night.

Squonk - big hairy spiders hanging off my light **shudders** I wouldn't be able to stand and unlock the door.

**ponders if she has time to watch 38 minutes if only for to see the big yucky bug get tossed out the airlock** That would give me Shep blood, Shep sweaty, Shep scream in pain *daydreams for a moment*, Shep "Don't do that again" with a slight shake in his voice, Shep dead BRIEFLY and Shep's pants almost falling off. Maybe Teyla will step on them this time and make my dream come true.

Well then, looks like I'm off to watch 38 Minutes again! Sigh...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Well then, looks like I'm off to watch 38 Minutes again! Sigh...
                                *sigh*

Can't wait till the weekend when I too can chill out and watch SGA...

*kicks work*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X