John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Hehe, consider it a early Christmas present from iTunes! You got DG for free!

I saw it for a third time just now. It's still squee.

so that's where all the whumpers are....rewatching DG...

Me, I'm really looking forward to Lifeline that airs in TWO days!! I think that eppy is gonna be SQUEE too. Anyone else excited about this week's eppy?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Me, I'm really looking forward to Lifeline that airs in TWO days!! I think that eppy is gonna be SQUEE too. Anyone else excited about this week's eppy?
      Yes, Lifeline is even better than Adrift IMO.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

I see we are stilol discussing the ew of spiders. Makes me think of how many during a lifetime an average person eats while sleeping...... *shudders*

Spiders are just gross. Bugs in general are just gross. Shep as a bug is Squee though.

So am I the only person who has watched DG only once then? Even though it sits on my computer...waiting patiently for another viewing?

Speaking of which, I got an email from iTunes giving me a credit for the mix-up with Adrift. Hell, it was one mix-up I didn't mind. I got an eppy I wanted to see and now I got credit to buy another eppy in the future. So, where was I inconvenienced by this mix up then???
        I've only seen it twice, but I fully intend on watching it again in the next few days.

I thought the same thing about iTunes. I paid for Adrift. I got DG for free plus whatever I use my credit on (Travelers). What a deal!

*waves* Me too!

Don't tease me like that. I still have to last another 53 hours (but who's counting?).
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

What a deal, you buy Adrift and get DG and Travelers for free!!!
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

I see we are stilol discussing the ew of spiders. Makes me think of how many during a lifetime an average person eats while sleeping...... *shudders*

Spiders are just gross. Bugs in general are just gross. Shep as a bug is Squee though.

So am I the only person who has watched DG only once then? Even though it sits on my computer...waiting patiently for another viewing?

Speaking of which, I got an email from iTunes giving me a credit for the mix-up with Adrift. Hell, it was one mix-up I didn't mind. I got an eppy I wanted to see and now I got credit to buy another eppy in the future. So, where was I inconvenienced by this mix up then???
            Woo hoo! What a result! I bet you're ecstatic. Oh, here Miss Geek, have DG for free...Well, if you twist my arm!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! Lifeline will be wonderful!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

did some of you peeps already see this eppy or something?

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Woo hoo! What a result! I bet you're ecstatic. Oh, here Miss Geek, have DG for free...Well, if you twist my arm!

Miss Geek??
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen either! So, I am so ready for when it does air!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

GG, I liked that too! I feel almost like I'm taking advantage of itunes because I only bought Adrift because I knew it was DG. But on the other hand, I probably will get the episodes on itunes for both SGA and SPN this season to support both shows on top of getting the DVDs. A little crazy but there's not a lot of sci-fi out there worth supporting and I want both shows to stick around for a while!

itunes are screwing up all over the place lately!
                    sigpic

Comment

i thought that..adrift was a bit slow going....theyre both awesome though...because shep is of course awesome!!

BTW Yes ive seen DG, yes i loved it but im not gonna say anything else about it, because i know how frustrating it was the other day when people were watching and talking about it and i hadnt seen it...its part of the reason i took a break from here. i did put a few thoughts on Ali's LJ post about it though. i cant wait for it to air properly in the next few weeks and have a good old chat about it then!

i will say this though
                      Spoiler:
                      because ive heard some whumpers were disappointed by the lack of whump.......this was my 3rd fav whumpy ep....didnt come anywhere close to 38 mins which was disappointing....but i still loved the ep and loved the whump we did get (even if it wasnt real ) and the sheppy angst was holy crap good..ive just accepted this show is never going to deliver on the whump front and to just enjoy what we do get, i never really thought DG would be that whumpy anyway so i didnt set myself up unlike that eppy last year ...and no more speculation...season 4 has seen a vast improvement so far...shep/joe has been given some top stuff to work with already...so even if we dont get as much whump i have no doubt itll be a great season for shep....and we do get whump, still to come in travellers, TR and BAMSR and who knows what else we dont know about, not to mention the great angst/emo whump...and waht i loved about DG is that there was some angst for himself for a change! i have a feeling this is sheps year..

my next ep im most looking forward to now is Travellers....sheppy eppy hooray!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      and blood...i mean whump! haha

oh and OT but who here likes NCIS? ive just gotten into it and i LOVE tony whump!!!!!!!

ok ill stop ranting now heh

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Not me. I was watching new House and new Eureka!

Oh I am so looking forward to Lifeline! I got kinda distracted by the awesomeness that is DG but after Adrift I was sooooo hyped about Lifeline! And I've resisted the temptation to watch the pre-aired files and am looking forward to Saturday morning!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Not me. I was watching new House and new Eureka!

Oh I am so looking forward to Lifeline! I got kinda distracted by the awesomeness that is DG but after Adrift I was sooooo hyped about Lifeline! And I've resisted the temptation to watch the pre-aired files and am looking forward to Saturday morning!

Pre aired files? Are those the rough cuts with out sound and music?? I ahven't watched those as I want to see 'spoiler free' eppys.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pre aired files? Are those the rough cuts with out sound and music?? I ahven't watched those as I want to see 'spoiler free' eppys.
                            Yup. I've got em because I think it'll be interesting to watch them as a kind of "behidn the scenes" raw view of the acting/filming process... but I haven't watched em cos I very definitely want to watch the completed eps first. And, given that we didn't get huge amounts of spoilers about Lifeline, I'm actually pretty unspoiled for the ep.. which makes a change!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup. I've got em because I think it'll be interesting to watch them as a kind of "behidn the scenes" raw view of the acting/filming process... but I haven't watched em cos I very definitely want to watch the completed eps first. And, given that we didn't get huge amounts of spoilers about Lifeline, I'm actually pretty unspoiled for the ep.. which makes a change!
                              Lifeline is a good eppy to be unspoiled. I liked more because of it.
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

That IS a change for you!! I'm looking forward to seeing what Lifeline holds. Should be very exciting - with or without whump.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X