Thanks Erika! Can I snurch it?
    Sure!
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      *waves*

Hi Guys, still not feeling so great, so hence the not playing. *sends hugs to Sherry* Sorry you're having a rough time hon, hopefully things will get better for you soon and settle down.

((((Whumping crew)))) for all those being whumped by RL.

Congrats to all the milestoners, there's been lots of you.

Elf my brain is fried, so you'll have to excuse my thickness. But are you wanting all the posters we did? There's been quite a few. I have a feeling that clip (Irresponsibility) one was an early one in S1... just a huntch, maybe Sanctuary... or at the begining of the Storm, or one of the light hearted eps as Shep looks quite relaxed I'm not much help, sorry

The posters were done by different people on the JFT/Whump thread and elsewhere. Most of us never signed out names. Sorry. I know which one's I did. And didn't Josie or GG do the 'life sucks' one?
      I am not responsible for any of the posters - I've never made one.

Sorry you're still feeling crappy, it seems to be that a lot of us are less than 100% of late.

Comment

It's p*ssing down with rain, my car is 5 minutes walk from the office and I only brought a light jacket with me today as it was sunny this morning.

My day officially sucks. I'm going home (wetly).
        sigpic

Comment

Fic Rec:

Stealth Dragon reced this fic a few days ago..its older so some of you may have read it before. I found it to be beautiful in many ways......its full of emotional hurt with a great back story. Its only 3500 words. Give it a try, when you're done click on the 'prompt postcard' link used for it, but don't until AFTER you've read the story or it'll ruin it.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...4138#t21194138

A Final Awakening
          by Smitty
          My fanfic-
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

*waves*

Hi Guys, still not feeling so great, so hence the not playing. *sends hugs to Sherry* Sorry you're having a rough time hon, hopefully things will get better for you soon and settle down.

Elf my brain is fried, so you'll have to excuse my thickness. But are you wanting all the posters we did? There's been quite a few. I have a feeling that clip (Irresponsibility) one was an early one in S1... just a huntch, maybe Sanctuary... or at the begining of the Storm, or one of the light hearted eps as Shep looks quite relaxed I'm not much help, sorry

The posters were done by different people on the JFT/Whump thread and elsewhere. Most of us never signed out names. Sorry. I know which one's I did. And didn't Josie or GG do the 'life sucks' one?
            Thanks! Yes. I was trying find which eps the caps were from. Thanks for the heads on S1. I thought maybe it was but, could not remember. It narrows it down some for me.....
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

*waves*

Hello Peggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly had to get a boat today to leave my house- all the roads were closed due to flooding South London really got hit hard today - never seen anything like it!

Comment

Ali, the buggy pics were spot on, I loved them so thanks for posting them

Congrats to you TCBO.5 on 500 Posts!
                Congrats GG on 9000 posts !!!
                Congrats Ali on 11900 posts !!!
                Congrats Roo on 6000 posts!!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                For those needing a new story to read, CC (aka Stealth Dragon and kriadydragon) has written a one-shot called Kala's Tale.
                Cool thanks, I have bookmarked it to read after a certain book that I won't mention becuase I know how annoying it can be when people are talking about something you are not remotely interesting, I am constantly wandering out of the staff room at break time to avoid the whole Big Brother talk

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                *sigh* Am I the only person on the planet who couldn't care less about Harry Potter?

Have you all seen the new challenge over on the Shep H/C comm? It's a challenge to write tags to other people's fics, several writers have okayed it for people to write tags to their stories.

I doubt anyone would pick any of mine but I'd love it if someone did a tag to Walking Alone, I'd love to see what they'd do with it.
                See I would be really reluctant to write a tag for someone elses fic, because I don't think I could ever do it justice, I mean peoples fics are unique and so well written, and I think I would be very worried that I would write something wrong or go in a different direction to what the original writer might have seen and then they would be disappointed.

Oh absolutely and also they'll start filming season 5 (see my optimism there) before season 4 has finished airing so we'll be dealing with spoilers for both seasons.

Yeah but if done right it could be fabulous...
                Spoiler:
                ...they think they've got their friend back only to have to go through the pain of losing him again. Written well that could be great TV - I have no problem with them ripping the character's hearts out every now and then.
                I love your optimism Josie bring on Season 5!!!!!! and yes I totally agree, it would be fabulous as long as the writers were careful and did it the justice it deserves.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                For crying out ******* loud!!

OT rant:
                Spoiler:
                I am so pissed off with this - for the second damn month in a row the PRAT that manages our company's finances has failed to pay me the bonus I am entitled to - despite my manager phoning him to tell him to do it and emailing him (copying me in) to confirm the details of what I am owed. The man is USELESS!!

Last month he completely failed to pay me £500 and ended up having to do a late transfer of £375 (guestimating the tax). This month he has paid me the £500 (subject to proper tax) and deducted the previously paid £375 (calling it an advance) but completely failed to pay me the £100 that I am owed!

I'm sick of this crap. Is this what I have to look forward to as a consultant? I shouldn't HAVE to be checking my payslip every month and doing the maths myself to make sure they haven't screwed up/ripped me off! I should be able to trust the people WHO WORK IN FINANCE to be able to get this crap right!
                Sorry your day sucks hun and that your payslip is being sorted out by muppets, I hope it gets sorted and they don't end up stinging you for tax and NI and pension and all that stuff that just gets confusing when people stuff up.

Well not a lot on the whump front really I am off out now might be back Sunday, maybe Monday, heres hoping for some new whump

Comment

I love your new avatar Listy!! Nnnnnice!...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    It's p*ssing down with rain, my car is 5 minutes walk from the office and I only brought a light jacket with me today as it was sunny this morning.

My day officially sucks. I'm going home (wetly).
                    Oh dear.

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I nearly had to get a boat today to leave my house- all the roads were closed due to flooding South London really got hit hard today - never seen anything like it!
                    It was horrible here earlier this afternoon absolutely horrendous but it is brightening up a bit now, in fact the sun is trying to break through the clouds to the point that it is glaring through the window and nearly blinding me. My desk is in a spot where the evening sun shines right through the window into my eyes but we've had so little sun of late that I'm loathe to pull the blind down.

Comment

Hello Whumpers! Sounds like life is sucking like a Wraith for some of you here! I hope the Sheppard of Happiness stops by soon!

Here are a couple of "posters" I did:

Spoiler:

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Wow you guys are being whumped by rain. Here it seems like the rain keeps going around us. I watched on the radar yesterday as two batches of rain went past us to the north and south. It was raining less than 5 miles away in both directions. We got nothing. My plants are panting!

Shep= Sorry Pocus! You can have some of this storm if you need it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Well not a lot on the whump front really I am off out now might be back Sunday, maybe Monday, heres hoping for some new whump
                          Well have a nice weekend and hopefully we'll have something to squee over by Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Way to go Listy! I have dutifully snurched all that I did not have. Thanks for sharing.
                            No probs, they are just a handful of the ones around, my PB is being a PITA

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                            Fic Rec:

Stealth Dragon reced this fic a few days ago..its older so some of you may have read it before. I found it to be beautiful in many ways......its full of emotional hurt with a great back story. Its only 3500 words. Give it a try, when you're done click on the 'prompt postcard' link used for it, but don't until AFTER you've read the story or it'll ruin it.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...4138#t21194138

A Final Awakening
                            by Smitty
                            ooh another to bookmark for later, thanks

Comment

Well have a nice weekend and hopefully we'll have something to squee over by Monday.
                              Thanks Josie

Ok am off Bye bye everyone bye bye!!!!

Ali hope your weekend is better than your day today

Have fun everyone

Comment

Oh dear.

It was horrible here earlier this afternoon absolutely horrendous but it is brightening up a bit now, in fact the sun is trying to break through the clouds to the point that it is glaring through the window and nearly blinding me. My desk is in a spot where the evening sun shines right through the window into my eyes but we've had so little sun of late that I'm loathe to pull the blind down.
                                Oh yes I saw the sun earlier - that was a treat!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Wow you guys are being whumped by rain. Here it seems like the rain keeps going around us. I watched on the radar yesterday as two batches of rain went past us to the north and south. It was raining less than 5 miles away in both directions. We got nothing. My plants are panting!

Shep= Sorry Pocus! You can have some of this storm if you need it.
                                Yummy wet sheppy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X