• Show
Clear All

Owwwwwwwa! *cringes in sympathy*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      *whump Shep, not self* *whump Shep, not self*

*breathe through the pain*

I just whumped myself big time (ow).. I wanted the chair in the sun and pulled it towards me too impatiently. It landed on my foot and now half the skin of my big toe is gone and the pool deck is full of blood

Ow...

That's what happens when I've been deprived of Shep whump for too long...
      Ouch toe-whump--no fun!!! Shep almost did that to himself in Epiphany when he shot at the vortex wall. "Great John" Yes it would have been great to see him limping around and trying to bandage his foot and fighting with a sore foot and...well you get my drift.

Next group of kiddos heading in the door. Time to paint with Apples! Fun!
      I would rather be whumping Shep
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Wheeeeee! Retaliatory negging from small-minded folk is soooo much fun!
        Ahh, the complete satisfaction of knowing that you are sooo much bigger than they are and wouldn't need to lower yourself...
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I just whumped myself big time (ow).. I wanted the chair in the sun and pulled it towards me too impatiently. It landed on my foot and now half the skin of my big toe is gone and the pool deck is full of blood

Ow...

Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!
          Whump Shep not self!!..............
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Here you go Whumpers! Here's some gifts for you...This is as close to artwork that I do!....The first one was made for me 'cuz she knows I love Whumpin'! Enjoy!...Feel free to snurch!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Ouch toe-whump--no fun!!! Shep almost did that to himself in Epiphany when he shot at the vortex wall. "Great John" Yes it would have been great to see him limping around and trying to bandage his foot and fighting with a sore foot and...well you get my drift.
              Yeah, if he had done that, I probably would have been more careful.. So that means that it's the writers fault if we whump ourselves because they don't give us enough Shep whump...
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

*waves*

Hi guys, gonna go play catch up, but before I do, I need to release my burden

Spoiler:
                I have a confession to make to you all..
                Spoiler:
                I'm sorry, but i'm weak and pathetic , but...
                Spoiler:
                I watched
                Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                Spoiler:
                OMG it was so fab, I had to let the squee out before I burst
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  *waves*

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I watched
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

It was very, very squee indeed!!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

DON'T TEMPT ME!!! I'm fighting bravelly here!
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*waves*

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I watched
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

No, I will stay strong.. I will not back down... I will wait 2 more weeks... *aarrrgghhh* This is hard!

I just hit my toe again and made it start bleeding again.. Today is not a good day for me. i hope it doesn't fall off..

Comment

No, I will stay strong.. I will not back down... I will wait 2 more weeks... *aarrrgghhh* This is hard!

I just hit my toe again and made it start bleeding again.. Today is not a good day for me. i hope it doesn't fall off..
                        Don't whump yourself, hon! Just carve your feet on the floor and resist! Like me. And I'm not even whumping myself. Yet. Except for the hairs I'm pulling out in anticipation.
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Good morning Whumpers!

Wow, once again I am completely in the dark about what the heck is going on (leaked eppys). Oh well, maybe its a good thing.

Just dropping a line that I may not be here for awhile (not that I contribute much anyways). I dunno what's wrong, but I've lost my Squee. I can't get excited about anything SG related - season premieres, Conventions, whump.....

Hopefully it's all due to some major RL issues I'm dealing with right now and that when things calm down, the Squee will return. Till then, I wish nothing but the best for my whumper friends. May the squee be with you!
                          Oh no GG

I know how that feels hon, sometimes though when RL kicks you in the ass, you need to kick back hon, i'm sure Sheppy wouldn't mind helping you out hon. Take things easy, it'll come back, I promise. Just don't stay away to long hon.

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                          We don't mind either. Its unlikely that we would get a pup as they don't come into rescue very often, but 12-18 month olds are common as by then people who bought them as cute babies and didn't bother to train them start to regret it and dump them into rescue.

It makes me so sad when you see all the dogs in rescue, because you reap what you sow with dogs and if you train them well and they accept you as their pack leader, they are chilled out and happy....
                          Both my babies were rescue kitties, but weirdly Barney was a pedigree It's so sad though, I just couldn't imagine giving my tiny tearaways to a shelter or dumping them after 18 months of being in the family. It's different if they don't fit into the family, sometimes you don't know how other pets are going to react or they're different when you get them home, or you have to go abroad for work, but after 18 months adn just dumping them? The mind boggles!

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                          Gah,...work calls once again...I best bog off and get changed into the dreaded suit...whump Sheppy for me good and proper whilst I'm gone..Later peeps.
                          You have to ask us?

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                          Leaked episodes!!! Ack, can someone tell me if they were at least well-received and which ones? I'm so curious to know what first impressions were. I can't wait till the 28th, almost here now. Do you all realize after tomorrow, we'll only have to go through one more SGA-less Friday? *jumping*
                          They were very Squee Only one Friday left? Really? Woohooooooooo! I can't wait, even though i've seen it, it'll be a completely different experience

I'm actually reluctant to even acknowledge the people you're talking about because I'm sure they just do that to annoy people...

So, everybody loved it!
                          Don't be bitter and twisted caty!

I NEED WHUMP!!!!!

Season 3

Spoiler:

Love that pic Squeeeeeeeeee for shumpydoodles. Thanks hon, they are most welcomed.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Ah, I was wondering on that. I leave my on, and every so often, the whacko red dot stalker, as I call her, left another one of her deposits. She doesn't like other people posting links to news Some people just need to get a life.... I only red for truly bad posts, not pettiness...
                          Originally posted by prion View Post

Eh, sounds like you got whumped yourself in that heat. You need some pool boys! Hmm, like Shep's team I can see it now....

Caty: Oh, John, can you get that bug out of the pool there?
                          Shep: BUG?! (looks around in horror)
                          Caty: (waves hand while sitting in lounge chair drinking cool drink) The big fat one there, crawling toward you
                          Shep: ARGH! Gun, where's my gun?
                          Ronon: Stop whining (scoops out bug)
                          Rodney: I'm burning. Does anybody care? I'm going to look the victim of a nuclear blast if I don't get some sunscreen. Heat stroke. My brain is valuable!
                          OMG, that's the most whackiest thing i've heard about the redding
                          *giggles* Any chance Shep can wear speedo's on that scenario?

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          *peeks in*

Just in case anyone is interested, I have posted chapter 1 of a new fic. The Way Home

Night all.
                          *hugs* Thanks hon, i've got them all lined up.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Wheeeeee! Retaliatory negging from small-minded folk is soooo much fun!
                          Glad to see i'm not the only one who loves getting redded, hehehe, i'm hoping to get some at christmas to make it look festive, hehehe. I love the comments more, they really make me giggle.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          *skips into thread singing* 2 more Fridays, 2 more Fridays, 2 more Fridays!!!!

Just 2 more Fridays until we get a new season filled with a little of this...
                          Spoiler:

and this....
                          Spoiler:

and some of this...
                          Spoiler:

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

Thanks guys. *hugs whumpers*
                          *dies* They are so squee hon, thank you! Oh my god, we've not got long to go now *bounces like tigger* Feel better soon hon. *hugs*

Ow...

Oh Caty! You muppet, you need to be careful, medical services do't come cheap over there! Feel better soon, hon.

Next group of kiddos heading in the door. Time to paint with Apples! Fun!
                          I would rather be whumping Shep
                          I love that bit! makes my toes curl, hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I'm getting all excited again just talking about it,

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Be weak and pathetic like me Erika, go on, you know you want to And you can always watch it again when it airs, and on the repeats, hehehe.

Hehehe I know, I thought I did quite well, and then everyone was talking about it in the spec threads, and I tried to resist the big spoiler button, but it called to me

Oh caty, have you not got a band aid on it?

Comment

I'm getting all excited again just talking about it,

Be weak and pathetic like me Erika, go on, you know you want to And you can always watch it again when it airs, and on the repeats, hehehe.

Hehehe I know, I thought I did quite well, and then everyone was talking about it in the spec threads, and I tried to resist the big spoiler button, but it called to me

Oh caty, have you not got a band aid on it?
                              Yes, I do. It started bleeding through it as I hit the toe on the door again...

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post

I'm fighting bravely with you! Just 340 hours to go. We can do it.

*fingers in ears* La la la la la. Not listening to you....
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana
                                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                                X