• Time
  • Show
Clear All

who... me?

hehehehehe....
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

in and out.. working on ch4 of Alone... in which Sheppard is in well... bad condition.

You're surprised?!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Thanks. You have no idea how many curse words came out of my mouth today because of the damn Windows Movie Maker...
        Yeah, I have an idea, Erika. And that's why I don't use it. I'm very fond of the Cyberlink PowerDirector for video editing purposes (it was on my comp when I bought it - and it really has some important advantages compared to the Windows MovieMaker -> one being, it isn't Microsoft!). I know, I sound strange but on editing programs for cids and pics I'm just no fan of the Mircosoft stuff, sorry.

Your editing with music and video was superb though to say the least. I also liked very much about it that it really was a general Season One trailer thing! Thanks a lot for all the time you undoubtedly put into this project.

Originally posted by caty View Post
        Wohoooo! It's 9 o'clock and the Verizon guys just left... I have internet!!!!
        Yeah, they did. They ran into some kind of problem and what should have been 3 hours took them 7 hours. But they get paid by the hour, thank God.

And now I have mega fast internet
        Yay, Caty!!!

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Congratulations on 555 twinchaosblade ½!!!
        That's a very respectable count!
        *blush* thanks, JT (is it ok to call you that?). Doesn't look too respectable when compared to our whumpaholics around the thread...
        I'm sure you'll reach that count in next to no time too.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        I'll have the same problem in October in DC! I am going to ask the hotel if there is a cyber cafe nearby. I'll need at least one or two fixes during the week I will be there. I feel the withdrawal coming on just thinking about it. **shudder**
        Yikes for no internet connection, Lorr. Withdrawal sysmptoms are so not fun to have! *sends hugs and good vibe*
        Have to spread it some more, so mental green for you this time.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Congrats on TCB.5 on 555 Posts!!!
        Thank you so much, Pocus!

You just about reduced me to a drooling heap, dear.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Received several PMs as well, including one from a MD. You guys completely rock in your generosity. Thank you so much!
        Great to hear, SGAFan, that you received so much help about the issue.

OOh yes! Have that one too. Great site

Usually I do well on my own, researching, but this time I needed an interactive sounding board for questions that were a bit heard to do searches on. (I know, I tried. LOL )

Thanks again
        No problem, hon. After all, we expect to profit from the insights you get for the Shep whump!

you guys are absolutely killing me tonight! *thud*

JM is late with his entry today. Still nothing
        Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
        He's on the Harmony set, they're doing another night shoot.
        Oh, I was just about stating that he may be a lazy bum today but in case you're right and he's still shooting, he's excused. For now...
        Twinchy---
        sigpic
        FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

in and out.. working on ch4 of Alone... in which Sheppard is in well... bad condition.

You're surprised?!
          Same here, except I won't say the title of my fic until it's posted. I may change it.

Those were very, very yummy pics, SGAFAN, both here and on the JFT.

Comment

You're surprised?!
            Oh, how wonderful sad. Why would anyone want to hurt poor Shep?

tcb.5!! *bear hug* Good to see you!
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Another great thread! Woo hoo! I'm currently writing a story with some serious Shep whumpage (and Carter, too). So, I spent half the afternoon dreaming up ways to torture him. Poor man Anyhow... I hope to finish the story in the next few weeks. Sigh. If I ever get enough time. Love all the pics, here. They definitely help me to write faster!

Thanks!
              Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

You're surprised?!
                Wooohoooooo.. How long are you gonna keep us waiting?

I think I'm giving up on JM for tonight. I need to get some sleep...
                Well, I'll hopefully have something to squee over in the morning. He wouldn't dare miss a day, would he?

Good night, friends...
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Welcome magickalmama!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wooohoooooo.. How long are you gonna keep us waiting?

I think I'm giving up on JM for tonight. I need to get some sleep...
                    Well, I'll hopefully have something to squee over in the morning. He wouldn't dare miss a day, would he?

Good night, friends...
                    hopefully not too long! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes, magickalmama and any other newbies too I haven't had the chance to greet properly (JT, Phoenix, Jedi)! *grouphug*
                      Twinchy---
                      sigpic

Comment

hopefully not too long! LOL
                        Well, as usual, I will wait for the finished product!

I am going to run away now. Lord knows when JM will be able to post. From what he said the other day, it takes some time to get back from the location. I may go watch an ep before bedtime! Goodnight

22 days, 22 hours, 58 minutes!! WooHoo!!

Comment

Dream well, Lorr!
                          I'm about to head out myself now. Sleep tight, whumpers. *hugs*
                          Twinchy---
                          sigpic

Comment

JM's blog is up!

Comment

JM's blog is up!
                              Yep...and the answers to the Shep questions are squeeeeetastic!!

Comment

JM's blog is up!
                                OMG! I totally love PG15!!!!! From JM's blog:
                                Spoiler:

PG15 writes: “1) Can we expect some major Emotional Shep Whump (ESW) in Outcast? 2) In fact, would you say that season four has more Shep whumping than the other seasons?
                                Answers: 1) There will be definitely be some emotional shep whump in Outcast. 2) Yes.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X